Chapter 1 - THIS HAS TO BE A NIGHTMARE! - Page 11.

Toriel and the other monster cannot stop crying, the other monster is no longer a child now. They are in the form of an adult. Toriel starts doing everything that they did, only instead of growing, she starts to shrink down in size. Toriel experiences their hell. The tears continue to fall from her face, hot and stinging. She sees a puddle of black liquid, it shows a reflection within it. Toriel is speechless and frightened beyond comparison. She looks identical to The Child, Skeleton-Goat Monster. Toriel realizes now who they are. They are her somehow!

She thinks to herself. *WAKE UP! OH IN THE NAME OF MONSTER KIND! PLEASE WAKE UP! THIS IS ALL A TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE! I MUST HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP SOMEHOW! I WILL WAKE UP! I MUST! I JUST WANTED TO SHOP FOR INGREDIENTS FOR LUNCH! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS NIGHTMARE OF TERROR!? THIS IS NOT REAL! IT CANNOT BE! ITS NOT! ITS NOT!!!!*

She sees her other self struggling to get back up. But they fall back onto their bottom. Making a horrible crushing sound, that echoes for a moment. They both feel their jaws melting off. Toriel tries to stay brave, SHE WILL! SHE HAS TOO! Struggling to get up, she manages to stand again, full of DETERMINATION Toriel's vision blurs for a moment with her hot tears. But when her vision returns to normal, everything is darker even more.

Like her sight changed somehow. She screamed and saw that her arms no longer had flesh, she was a different type of monster now. A hybrid possibly or maybe even a new kind. She tries to speak to her other self, from what she can only describe as either a nightmare or something she fears the most. A Foreshadow. She shakes her head sideways and brushes that absurd,frightening thought off immediately.

The moment Toriel speaks, she gets scared, she is speaking that language and does not understand why. "✡⚐🕆 ✌☼☜ 💣☜ 💧⚐💣☜☟⚐🕈📪 ✌☼☜ ✡⚐🕆 ☠⚐❄✍...❄☟✋💧 ☟✌💧 ❄⚐ 👌☜ 💧⚐💣☜ ❄☜☼☼✋👌☹☜ 👎☼☜✌💣✏ 🕈☟✡ ✌💣 ✋ 👎☼☜✌💣✋☠☝ 💧🕆👍☟ ☞☼✋☝☟❄☜☠✋☠☝ ❄☟✋☠☝💧 ☹✌❄☜☹✡✍ ❄☟✋💧 ✋💧 ☠⚐❄ ☼☜✌☹✏ ✋ 💣🕆💧❄ ❄⚐🕆👍☟ ❄☟✋💧 💧❄☼✌☠☝☜ 🏱🕆☼🏱☹☜ 💧❄✌☼ ✌☝✌✋☠✏ 💣✌✡👌☜ ✋ 🕈✋☹☹ 🕈✌😐☜ 🕆🏱✏ ✋ ☟✌✞☜ ❄⚐⚐✏ 💣✌✡👌☜ ✋❄ ✋💧 ☠⚐❄ ☜✞☜☠ ❄☟☜☼☜ ✌❄ ✌☹☹✏ 👌🕆❄ ✋ ✌💣 💧🕆☼☜ ✋❄ ✋💧 ❄☟☜ ⚐☠☹✡ 🕈✌✡ ✋ 🕈✋☹☹ ✌🕈✌😐☜ ☞☼⚐💣 ❄☟✋💧 💣✌👎☠☜💧💧✏ ✡⚐🕆 ✌☼☜ ☠⚐❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ❄☟☜☼☜✏ ❄☟✋💧 ✋💧 ☠⚐❄ ☼☜✌☹☹✡ ☟✌🏱🏱☜☠✋☠☝✏"

English Translation: "You are me somehow, are you not?...This has to be some terrible dream! why am i dreaming such frightening things lately? this is not real! i must touch this strange purple star again! maybe i will wake up! i have too! maybe it is not even there at all! but i am sure it is the only way i will awake from this madness! you are not really there! this is not really happening!"

Toriel thinks these thoughts to herself. *Oh my gosh! Why can i not hear myself!? I hear my words within my own mind at least.*

Her other self stares at her and does what looks sort of like a grin, only it is twisted now in appearance. But the moment they do, their jaw falls to the ground with a hard sound of a clank.

Toriel slowly walks over to them, before touching The Purple Star of Static and Glitches. She embraces them with a gentle hug. They hug back and do so for what feels like awhile.

The moment Toriel stops hugging them, she starts to back away from them, to turn back The Star. She stops and stares in terror. Her "other" self, their jaw is back,everything is back to the way it was, they are a child again. Only their grin is twisted, maybe like a smug expression or a smirk.

Their teeth are now covered in darkness, they cannot be seen. Toriel looks at her arms and realizes they are back to normal, she is her normal self again.