Chapter 2 - Questions! Temporary Drama! Awkward Dinner! - Page 17.

Teish and Pete, the first thing they see is Toriel bandaged up,her horns also in bandages, shes in a hospital type of gown. Her horns are bleeding through the cloth.

There is a human child with her, another goat monster but a child. Not to mention monsters she has never seen before, she is immediately disgusted by them and horrified. More startled than anything.

Pete is curious about the situation and wants to learn about what happened here on Mt.Ebott, same for Teish.

Teish speaks to Toriel and says in a rude tone. "What the hell happened to you?" She gets out her cigarette and puffs out smoke.

Toriel replied. "You wouldn't believe me if i told you."

Teish grinned. "Try me, besides it might make for a good scoop!"

Pete spoke and said in a curious tone. "Hey where is Frisk at? Who are those children?"

Toriel sighed. "My children, the ones who died a while back."

Teish and Pete look at each other for a moment and start laughing. Teish looks at her and says in a rude tone. "That's funny! What a joke, I am sorry but nobody can come back from the dead! Did you hit your head or something?"

Dust tightens his fist,Horror's eye-sockets are black.

Toriel notices it. She walks up to Teish and Pete and says in a serious tone.

"Yes I did actually, very hard. Asgore and I were on our way to visit our children's graves and the mountain started to shake, an avalanche happened, rocks almost killed him, instead he got hurt. I was not so lucky. I fell from underneath a sinkhole. It came not too long after the avalanche.

I fell into the underground, I woke up covered in dust and blood. My own dust and blood. I died and came back to life...You see-"

Teish raised her left eyebrow and she interrupted, and said. "Wait! Wait! Wait! I know about the avalanche, people nearby saw it! They even felt an earthquake. But have you lost your mind?"

Toriel sighed. "I guess I will have to explain it to you from the beginning...."

Both Dust and Horror quietly mumbled. "tori, what are you doing!?"

Toriel says. "Have you ever heard of a Savestar?"

Teish said with a curious expression. "No, is it something important?"

Toriel laughed. "Very much so! Alright a savestar is-" She mentions her events from the beginning to recent. Teish and Pete recorded it all. They look at Dust and Horror than back at her, to her children, a few times.

Teish says. "What The fuck! I wouldn't want to be in your shoes! Ha! ha! The Symbol of Hope? A Monster? That part sounds ridiculous! This Gaster sounds crazy! If it is true, then you better hope you don't die. I wouldn't want to be this crazy guys kid! Or have these two as your dinner guests! Especially that one!"

She points at Horror. Horror walks up to Teish, she starts to back away. Pete, still recording Horror, grabs her right arm and attempts to harm her. Toriel runs up to Horror and grabs his hand. Horror, not thinking straight, attempts to harm Toriel.

Teish yelled out in terror. "WATCH OUT!"

Dust snaps his fingers and appears in front of Horror and kicks him hard in the chest, causing him to fall on his back. "IDIOT!"

Teish looks at Toriel with surprise. "Why, why did you save me? Were you actually serious about all of that?"

Toriel nodded. "Yes."

Teish, having nothing to say, walks up to Pete, she grabs his camera and shuts it off. She slaps him in the face. "YOU ASS! EVERYONE LIVE SAW MY REACTION!"

Pete speaks to her and says. "But it's my job. Wow, they care after all. Monsters actually care."

Teish points. "JUST NOT THAT GUY!"