Chapter 4. - AU Mission:Trip 1. Exploration and field observation. - Page 6.

A portal appears inside the void. Gaster,horror,Temmie,Chara and Asriel enter the void.

Horror has a sour expression on his face. "i am not looking forward to this..."

Temmie replied. "But we will be helping you, i do not understand."

Horror chuckled. "both of you will soon...no memory remember?"

Gaster sighed. "Yeah, sorry about that."

Horror replied. "not your fault."

15-20 minutes later, they find the location of Horror's exact AU.

Gaster summons a portal and they enter it together, it closes behind them, they reappear outside the ruins.

Temmie looked up at Gaster. "I forgot my sweater damn it..."

Horror grinned. "want my coat?"

Temmie replied with a raised eyebrow, shivering. "Are you serious?"

Horror replied, not showing a cruel expression but instead calm. "i am not always a ass, take it. it is clean."

Temmie shocked, he does not know what to say.

Horror just puts it over him.

Temmie still looking at him. "Why are you being nice towards me suddenly?" He squints his eyes at Horror.

Horror replied coldly towards him. "i have my moments alright kid? take advantage of it. you might not have it again, a thank you would be nice!"

Temmie replies, not being rude. "Oh, well thank you..."

Horror sounding surprised. "you're welcome...this is weird. like i said, might not happen again."

Gaster does not speak at all, surprised by their actions and words towards each other.

Horror crossed his arms. "well, lets go. If paps greets us. let me do the talking."

Gaster and Temmie nod. Now walking together, come across the bridge to see a small white dog.

Horror raised his right bone brow. "huh? where the heck did you come from?" the small dog barked a few times, they run towards him and he cautiously gets his axe out, only to be tackled by the small dog and licked on the face.

Horror grabbed the dog and stared at them. "what the heck...a gentle animal!? heh, thats kinda nice and weird."

Placing them on the ground, the dog runs towards his axe, biting the handle and starts running away with it. Horror's eye-sockets turn black.

He turns them blue. "that is not a toy." He takes his axe back and places the small dog back on the ground.

"It's running towards me!" Temmie hissed.

Gaster attempts to turn the dog blue, but before he can. The dog somehow avoided his blue magic and grabbed Horror's blue jacket.

Gaster quickly turns them blue and takes it. "Go away..."

The dog barked a few more times, he placed them down and they run off into the distance ahead.

Horror sighed. Looking in temmie's direction. "I'd rather you not freeze, I will put this back over you."

Temmie replied. "It was in that dog's mouth..."

Gaster shaked his head. "But it was barely even for a moment, you will be fine. Take it or you will freeze to death."

Temmie replied. "I could use my fire magic."

Horror laughs with both of his hands against his chest. "I advise against using your magic too much here. there would be nothing to restore your energy back if you got tired or possibly hurt."

Gaster and Temmie sigh.

Temmie raised his right eyebrow up. "Is it that bad here?" Horror walks up and looks down at Temmie with his eye-sockets dim.

Horror coldly replied. "yeah, now let's get a move on."

A loud voice calls from behind Horror and the rest.

"SANS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? HUH? WHO ARE THEY BROTHER?"

Gaster is speechless over what he sees before him.

Temmie mumbled. "There is no way...Is that papyrus!?!??"

Horror chuckled. "oh these guys? just some distant friends of mine..."

Horrortale-Papyrus crossed his arms. "SANS, HOW COME YOU HAVE NEVER MENTIONED THEM BEFORE!?"

Horror replied. "too lazy, you know me bro."

Horrortale-Papyrus sighed. "BROTHER, YOU ARE NOT AS LAZY AS YOU USE TO BE. WHO ARE THEY?"

Horror sighed, closing his eye-sockets for a moment. "distant friends, they are from the ruins."

Horrortale-Papyrus laughed happily. "OH, YOU MEAN LIKE TORIEL? HMM...STILL YOU COULD HAVE MENTIONED THESE FRIENDS OF YOURS..."

Horror looked up at him, to see his brother looking a little upset. "hey bro, i am sorry...look why don't we all go to grillby's? you can get to know them there."

"IT IS ALRIGHT BROTHER, LETS-" Horrortale-Papyrus stops talking and notices something odd. "SANS, WHY IS THAT TEMMIE WEARING YOUR JACKET FOR!?"

Horror crossed his arms. "so he wouldn't catch a cold."

Horrortale-Papyrus raised his right bonebrow for a moment. "OH...WELL GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE IN GOOD SPIRITS!"

Now looking at both Gaster and temmie. "HELLO NEW FRIENDS, MY NAME IS PAPYRUS AND I WILL BE YOUR GUIDE IN SNOWDIN!"

Horror feeling annoyed. "i was actually going to show them around bro."

Horrortale-Papyrus replied. "SANS! YOU CAN SHOW THEM THE RESTAURANT! I WANT TO SHOW THEM AROUND SNOWDIN!"

Horror sighed. "alright, but later i want them back with me." crossing his arms.

Horrortale-Papyrus replied. "HUH? WHAT FOR?"

Horror replied. "they are my friends paps, i want to show them around too." his laughed in response.

Horrortale-Papyrus says with a hard to explain expression. "ALRIGHT, HEY I SMELL SOMETHING...."

Horror thinks to himself. *oh yeah, the rat i killed before...i almost forgot that i brought that. wait a minute, where did i leave it!? oh heh heh heh, my right jacket pocket."

Horror says with a wide grin, he chuckled. "oh that..I brought everyone a little something."

His brother "IS IT FOOD?"

Horror nods.

Temmie now remembers the rat and what Horror said to him before. "I AM BRINGING IT!"

Temmie attempts to get the jacket off in a panic.

Horror hearing the noises, looked to see him struggling to get jacket off. He grabbed his jacket and picked it up. "there, i knew i forgot something important." grabbing out what looks like multiple layers of something shiny.

Horrortale-Papyrus crossing his arms. "BROTHER, WHAT IS THAT!?"

Horror grins. "oh this? plastic wrap..."

His brother sounding excited. "IS IT COVERING FOOD?"

Horror replies calmly. "yep."

Horrortale-Papyrus says happily. "SANS, WHAT IS THE FOOD AND WHERE DID YOU GET IT?"

Horror replied grinning widely. "A huge rat that came from the ruins. I chopped it into pieces."

Horrortale-Papyrus replied. "OH A RAT?....I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS A HUMAN, AH WELL. DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE ENOUGH?"

Horror shrugged. "if split into 1 serving, a piece. It should be fine. this thing was pretty huge."

Seeing his brother stare at him with a confused expression for a moment. "HOW COULD THERE BE A HUGE RAT IN THERE? WE HAVE NO FOOD...."

Horror replied, sounding mystified. "beats me paps, but let's not focus on it. i got everyone food so let's just go show my friends here around and share alright?"

Horrortale-Papyrus nods. "YES, THAT SOUNDS GREAT! LETS GO!" Turning around, they head for snowdin.