Chapter 1 - A sudden call. - Page 4.

They finish setting up the menu. Papyrus's phone starts to ring. Papyrus looks at Grillby. "I WAS NOT EXPECTING A CALL. MIND IF I ANSWER IT?"

Grillby says. "Sure, we all need a break. The Restaurant is clean, the shelves are up. The new stoves are set and ready. The sinks are not installed yet. But I will leave you to handle the dishes. The menu is now finished. There are a few more things left to do. But afterwards. Unpack our supplies and open up the restaurant."

Papyrus speaks. "HEY THE HUMAN IS CALLING!" Papyrus answers the phone. "HELLO HUMAN! HOW ARE YOU DOING!?"

Frisk speaks in an upset tone. "Hey Papyrus, It's great to hear from you again. I called because It's important. My mom got sick earlier and I was wondering if you both would want to spend time with us."

Papyrus gasps with immediate tears and a frightened tone. "IS SHE ALRIGHT!?"

Frisk replies while their left ear is ringing. "Yeah, she'll be fine."

Sans speaks to Papyrus in a concerned tone. "hey bro, what's going on?"

Papyrus looks at Sans. "THE HUMAN CALLED AND SAID THAT TORIEL GOT SICK EARLIER AND NEEDS US TO COME OVER AT HER HOME SANS!"

Sans's eye sockets went black.

They both look at Grillby. Grillby says. "No need to ask. I'll finish up here. Give her my regards."

Sans snaps his fingers from his right hand, bringing him and Papyrus to Toriel's home.

They arrive in front of Toriel's house. It is two stories tall. White with a dark gray roof. Pillars underneath.

That are apart of the front and back porch. Steps made of stone. Walking stones made of stone. Light gray windows with Victorian style curtains.

A white and light gray rocking chair on the front porch, a few potted flowers. On the porch and a few flowers at the side of the stone steps. A waterwheel is nearby.

Note: Toriels home will be near a river, next to a waterwheel. It was originally going to be in the game. -> Undertale.