Chapter 2 - Hell Resumes! The return of the Savestar! - Page 5.

Toriel suddenly has the sudden urge to vomit and an awful sudden surge of dizziness. She lets go of Asgore, backing away. She stutters.

"A-Asgore. I'm feeling, strange. I-I'm scared!"

Asgore immediately responds to her frightened voice out of concern and worry.

"Im here Tori! I am sure its just the injury on your head, here ill help you lay down."

Toriel starts to cry. Tears falling from her eyes, she remembers this feeling, an unspeakable feeling, a feeling she can only describe as, Pure unadulterated hell. She manages to speak out in a quivering,breaking voice, with many falling hot tears.

"A-Asgore...I-I know this feeling. I've felt it before. I mentioned it earlier. The savestar, before i touched it and afterwards. I do not see it anywhere but I can sense it. I feel it!"

Asgore replies. "Toriel, you're injured badly to the forehead, maybe you are imagining this...At Least i hope so. I do not see this star anywhere."

Toriel responds. "I need to lay down, thank you for not doubting me." He walks towards her, to help bring her to her chair, only to see something suddenly unusual and startling.

Asgore says in a terrified tone. "Tori, you know those glitches you mentioned earlier?"

Toriel replies. "Yes?"

Asgore replied. "I see them showing up and they are all over you!"

Toriel in a panic, screams. Asgore runs to her, attempting to protect her, to attempt to grab her, seeing nothing else he can do but hold her, to make her feel safe and hope these glitches are harmless and go away. Only to see her slowly disappear before his very eyes. She looks at him, screaming in terror at first. Reaching for him mouthing. "Help me!"

Asgore said in a loud horrified and frightened voice. "TORI!!!!"

falling to his knees, upset, he roars out. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

summoning his gigantic crimson trident-staff. He roared out in a loud,booming, very serious and intimidating, very upset and angry voice causing the floor to shake beneath him. refusing to lose Toriel.

"I WILL NOT LOSE ANOTHER LOVED ONE! EVER AGAIN!"

He suddenly hears a loud high pitched-static noise from behind him, he turns around to see the television repaired. Its on as well. Asgore thinks out loud to himself. *What is going on!?*

He walks over to it, to suddenly get live feed. He jumps back and feels like, he should watch it. A strong feeling he cannot stop. He stands there and watches where his friends and human child are still at. **Live**

(Where Frisk,There friends,The press and other humans are at. The Kind and the hateful.)

Frisk's thoughts. *Mom, I hope you are alright. I hate this! I should be home with you and dad! Not here in this Nightmare...But I chose this and now I have to handle the situation somehow. I will fix this, somehow. I must! I will! I will help all of you!*

Frisk is full of Determination and worry.

Teish looks at Pete and laughs, unknowingly speaking out loud live. "Wow what an idiot. Running home like a real pro! Talk about the best queen, i wouldn't want her as my queen! sheesh!"

Pete responds. "Well she did just get punched in the forehead."

Teish replies. "Yeah true, but the rest? Talk about an overreaction! Ha ha ha! I doubt it was real!"

She pauses for a moment and looks at Pete. "Besides, i am sure she killed those children, her and her friends here! Same for her fat loser of a husband!"

Undyne snaps at Teish. "THAT'S IT! I'VE HAD IT!"

Undyne starts to stump over to Teish and Teish realizes she said everything out loud live and she whispers to Pete. "Shit! Oh shit! Oh god, Pete a monster wants to attack for real! What do i do!?"

Pete responds. "Hell if i know, i guess cause them problems so we can escape, since its for real this time?"

Teish replies quickly. "Yeah!"

she yells out. "HELP, A MONSTER WANTS TO ATTACK ME!"

Undyne growls and goes from stomping to charging. Teish and Pete scream in terror, for real.

Papyrus blocks her. "WAIT! UNDYNE THIS MIGHT CAUSE PROBLEMS! MAYBE WE COULD TALK MORE!?"

Undyne responds in an upset voice to him. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? PAPYRUS THEY CAN'T BE TALKED WITH! THEY HATE US! SO I SAY TO HELL WITH THEM!"

Papyrus looks over to the nearby humans who care about monsters and then looks at Undyne. He says. "BUT THERE ARE HUMANS WHO CARE, MAYBE THEY WILL TOO IF WE JUST TRY SOME MORE."

A human is sneaking up behind Papyrus. Sans catches a glimpse of it. His eye-sockets turn black. His immediate thoughts. *If you touch my brother, you're gonna die pal!*

Mettaton yells out. "Papyrus! Look out!" Small children who care about monsters, cry out in fear. Mr.Marsh runs towards Papyrus to defend him. The human stops, they lose their balance and fall on their ass. They scream. Humans all around. Mr.Marsh does not. Instead he decides to be brave in this unusual matter.

What everybody sees before them, including Frisk and their friends is a sudden bright light, it's bright to suddenly dim and glitchy.

Sans looks at Papyrus and he says. "I have a bad feeling about this bro."

Papyrus replies surprisingly in a quiet tone. "Is this the Savestar!?"

Sans says. "I don't know but it looks like things Toriel mentioned before."

Frisk hears both Sans and Papyrus, while seeing what is in front of them. They now believe what their mom said before, feeling guilt for not doing so in the first place. They want to be with her even more now. To protect her from Gaster.

Undyne,Alphys and Mettaton also heard what Sans and Papyrus said. They look at them both with confusion and concern. Alphys says to Sans in a whisper. "Sans what is going on!? What is this Savestar?"

Sans sighs. "If we get past this, tori can explain it later to you."

Mettaton says. "What does Toriel have to do with this Savestar?"

Sans responds with his eye-sockets black. "look, now isn't the time, tori can explain later."

Undyne says to him. "Whatever this thing is! I'll protect you guys!"

She ready's her spear. Humans are no longer focused on them but the strange glitches instead. Including the violent human. The Amalgamate starts screeching in terror. It moans and roars, they start to melt.

Most of the humans scream and start running in all directions away from the area. But oddly enough The humans that care about the monsters stay, at least a few of them do. Like Mr.Marsh. He bravely speaks up to Sans. "Are you all alright?"

Sans notices Mr.Marsh and smiles. "yeah man we're alright. thanks for helping my bro earlier, but we could have handled it. you might have gotten yourself killed. be careful."

Mr.Marsh smiles. "Thanks, but I'll be fine."

Mr.Marsh pats Sans's head for a moment with a brief kind chuckle. Sans felt a cold chill surging through him instantly afterwards. Mr.Marsh stands near them.

Sans thinks to himself. *that was odd. hmm, ahh well. I'm sure it's nothing.* He turns back to the glitches. They get worse.

Teish says to Pete. "Are you recording this Pete!?"

Pete responds. "I can't! The camera stopped working!"

Teish snapped. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOPPED!? GIVE ME THAT!" She tries to turn it on, but the moment it turns on, there is only static. She drops it.

Pete says in a panic. "HEY! that is Valuable equipment!"

Teish said in a unhappy tone. "Not anymore! Its dead! I have no idea what the hell is going on! But the moment those glitches showed up, our camera stopped!"

Pete says. "So what now?"

Teish replies. "I don't know...I guess and see what happens? Who knows, maybe our camera will work again!? I'm not going to miss out on this! Are you?"

Pete shakes his head, while feeling unsure. "I guess not...But if things get too dangerous I'm leaving!"

Teish responds. "Hmm, makes sense. I agree."

The glitches intensify and screams are suddenly heard from it. Something is emerging from the dim light, a large familiar figure. Its...Toriel!? Shes Glitchy but her outfit is black and her horns are cracked and badly too. They are close to breaking. She screams and they sound like a distorted computer. She sees her friends and child and reaches from them, she says in a glitched out, voice that is hers but also a voice that sounds like that of a skeleton.

"H-H-Help me!!!"

She screams and puts her hands against the sides of her head again, crying black goop like tears, they feel hot to her, like some awful boiling tar. She starts spewing it now from her mouth.

Undyne,Alphys,Mettaton all say. "OH SHIT!"

Papyrus is terrified,unable to move, tears falling. He can't even speak and only wants to help Toriel but is too frightened to move at the moment.

Frisk responds in a shock way. "M-Mom!? MOM!" They run her direction, she backs away.

Back where Asgore is. He roars out. "TORI!!!!" He runs at full speed, towards the town hall. Crushing empty cars before him, pushing humans aside.

He is now with his friends,child and what is now Toriel. Toriel looks at him, she speaks and only manages to spew out more goop like substance. Her jaw falls. Humans scream. This time they all run.

But Mr.Marsh and his grandchildren do not.

Teish and Pete both yell out. "TO HELL WITH THIS!" They run away from the area, pushing people aside rudely in a panic to get through.