Chapter 3 - Rebirth - Page 1.

The offical name for Chapter 4 is Fatherfood. The name of the first page is Rebirth.
Note: all Chapters have their own name. But their pages have names as well.

The next day.

Temmie, standing over Gaster's bed, is tending to his wound. "Your replacement rib is being created now..That was reckless you know that right?"

Gaster replied to Temmie with a tired smile. "It worked didn't it?"

Temmie shook his head. "Here."

He hands Gaster a glass of water and some painkillers. Gaster takes them and places the glass down on the table next to the medical bed.

Gaster says to temmie. "How is Toriel?"

Temmie replied. "She's fine, just sleeping. How long will it take for her to grow up?"

Gaster rubbed his chin. "Logically, the same as any living creature. A year per age. What is the status of her soul?"

Temmie replied with a stressed expression, yet confused. "That I checked immediately after you fell asleep. Gaster, I am sorry but she has no soul....How she is even here or breathing, has me puzzled."

Gaster's eye-sockets go dim. He looks in her direction/his former queen who is now his Child.

"I can only assume, the only thing that was achieved was reforming her body....Did we fail to revive her?"

Temmie replied. "I do not think so, the machine said Soul Recreation Process Complete. Maybe her soul just needs time to come back on its own."

Gaster smiled. "To come back on its own that sounds about right, but is she related to me? Did that work at least?"

Temmie nodded. "Yes it worked, how long do you think it will take for her soul to reform?"

Gaster sighed. "Unless something goes wrong, a few years."

Temmie replied. "A few years? Those two are going to be a pain, waiting until then."

Gaster shook his head. "They will have to be patient, Toriel is here, safe with us, that is what matters!"

Temmie says. "Where are her kids?" Gaster sighed. "I brought them here, i placed them in one of the rooms for safety but my main focus was towards Toriel. We need to find them and make sure they are alright!"

Temmie looking annoyed. "I will find them, Dust and Horror can stay here with you."

Horror and Dust are sitting at the nearby table asleep still, worn out from yesterday's events.Temmie walks over to Dust and shakes him awake, Dust startled, sends bones through one of the tables and some almost hit Temmie. Temmie jumps up and hissed.

Temmie says to Dust. "Watch it! Calm down, look both you and Horror stay with Gaster? I need to go and find Toriel's children, they will be living with us for now on."

Dust's eye-sockets turn black. "chara will be living with us?"

Temmie replied. "They are harmless, relax."

Dust responses in a serious voice. "harmless, sure...they are human." Temmie shakes his head. "This one is different, remember?"

Temmie decides to stop talking to Dust, he walks over to the main computer and managed to locate Chara and Asriel. Satisfied, he gets off the chair and leaves the room, to go where they are at.

(Where Chara and Asriel are.)

Chara and Asriel huddled on a bed, cold and shivering. Asriel is crying against Chara. "Is she dead?"

Chara replied. "I am afraid so, you saw what she looked like last."

Asriel sniffled. "I know big kids don't cry but I can't help it."

Chara sighed. "Asriel, I was wrong before...Big kids can cry too."

Asriel replies feeling afraid. "Do you think maybe she survived?"

Chara replied. "I don't know..." Asriel feeling sad. "Let's go exploring, maybe mom was brought here, maybe shes okay, she has to be!" They jump off the bed, both start walking out of the dim lighted room that has multiple beds in it. To be greeted by Temmie, he looks exhausted.

"There you two are! Come on, I have some explaining to do..."

Chara and Asriel look at each other, following temmie.

Temmie says. "I am sorry to say this, but she died....But don't worry, she's back now, but-"

Asriel spoke in a sadden tone. "She's no longer my mom..."

Chara sounds desolate. "She's his child, she most likely no longer remembers us...."

Temmie turns briefly to see their heads facing the floor as they walk, they look devastated. Temmie says to them. "Toriel is alive, isn't that what matters? I mean she might remember you two."

Chara says in a curious voice. "What age is my mom?"

Temmie replied. "She was just reborn, what do you think?"

Chara tightened their fists. "I blame Gaster for her death!"

Temmie says in a bitter voice. "No, it was the humans. Think about it."

Asriel snaps at Temmie. "BUT HIS SAVESTAR KILLED HER! ITS HIS FAULT!"

Temmies right top ear twitched. "The humans are why it got in that shape, not Gaster. She's back, that is all that matters alright? So relax"

They both look at each other. Chara speaks to temmie. "Alright, we're sorry."

Asriel nods. "Yeah, its just...this is all so frustrating! We both came back, only to lose her!"

Temmie does not respond, he points to where Gaster,Dust and Horror are at. He heads for the computer and checks Toriel's medical status. Gaster,Horror and Dust heard everything through their devices.

Gaster quietly sighed. Gaster's thoughts. *I have my child now, one whom I will raise and care for? Can I still feel enough emotion to even count as a good parent? I do wonder...and take care of my former queen's children, this will be a challenge.

Well atleast i will have help from my allies. Temmie,Dust and Horror. I wonder how everything will turn out. Hopefully good results. Because right now, I need to heal, so for the time being it is up to them, to tend to everything. If Toriel remembers her former life later on, would it be a good thing? or would the results be bad? That is something to think about while I heal...*

Gaster slowly walks over to the tank, to see his child, sleeping. Patting the tank for a moment. He looks down to his right to see a saddened Chara and Asriel.

Asriel says to him. "I hope she remembers me and Chara..."

Gaster does not respond. Feeling exhausted, he turns back to the direction of his medical bed. Temmie runs towards him and Gaster to it, making sure he gets there alright, Dust and Horror also help. Chara and Asriel stay at the tank, looking at their former mom. They both decide to gently hug the tank.