Chapter 5. - Escape from The Circus of Horrors! - Page 28.

It's glowing purple. Inside of it is the shape of a star, now turning red.

Dust yelled out. "THE SAVESTAR! OH SHIT, NO WONDER HE'S INSANE!"

The ringmaster laughed. "I was like this way, before i even found that perfect gem of mystery...It only made me more powerful!"

Dust responds in concern. "it's only corrupting you or uhh...making you worse! get rid of it!"

The ringmaster grinning. "Explain to me it's origins or else your friends will die before me."

Mad-Gaster growling. "We can handle you!"

Dust snarled. "HE HAS THE SAVESTAR! THIS WOULD BE SUICIDE! WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TELL HIM!"

Mad-Gaster sighs. "That object is called A Savestar or Savepoint. My other self there is my original self, you see my friends here and i came from somewhere else. We-"

Sometime later.

The ringmaster laughs. "How fascinating! This is something i will not give away, my friends! Let alone to the likes of you! It is apart of my Circus! This savestar will be the piece, you never retrieve back! Not unless you want to die painfully and slowly!"

Mad-Gaster growling. "Gaster can get over it...Alright, we'll leave. You will let us go right?"

Glaring at him.

The ringmaster bowed. "Knowing that important info, yes. Go on ahead. Release my Temmie clowns and begone! But if you ever try to attempt fighting me again, it will be your downfall!"

Dust growled. "someday we'll free these guys!"

The ringmaster laughs. "I would only believe such words from Gaster himself and not one of his followers! Ha ha ha!"

Temmie growls. "You are disgusting! They will be free someday!"

Dust looks over at Temmie. "when did you wake up?"

"Not too long ago, my throat hurts, we're leaving them?"

Dust slowly nods. "We have no choice, this guy has a piece of the savestar and what's worse is he's evil & twisted even without it! It only enhanced it!"

Clapping is heard. "What kind words, now shoo before i change my mind."

Dust growled.

Mad-Gaster walks over to Gaster and the others, waking them up slowly.

Gaster wakes up and Mad-Gaster tells him everything.

"That is awful! Well, i don't want to endanger us, so let's leave and head back. I am sorry for the kind souls that live here but we have ourselves to think about."

Temmie growling. "Someday.."

Gaster sighs. "Let's go." Snapping his fingers, gets everyone out of the tent.

Immediately opening a portal, they walk into the void and later back in the lab, an hour later.