Chapter 4. - AU Raids: Journey to Underfell! - Page 33. (Huge Page.)

Horror says to Temmie. "you take the star, the kid needs to be held by me!"

Temmie nods. "I brought this with me incase we ever came across a savestar, glad blitz didn't go through our belongings..."

He puts the savestar fragment in a small jar.

Horror starts picking Toriel up, only to be greeted by a large figure. "GIVE HER TO ME!"

Horror jumps back. "TEMMIE GET BACK!" feeling a kick hit him backwards.

Temmie hissed. "ASGORE BACK OFF!"

"I WILL NOT! YOU TRAITORS MUST DIE AND TORIEL MUST COME WITH ME! NO THE FAKE MUST DIE!"

He screamed. "SOMEONE END THIS!!!!"

He starts throwing fireballs at them.

Only to suddenly have bullets hit him in the back.

"ACK!" coughing blood.

"I am afraid, i can't let you harm my friend's."

Horror and Temmie look to see Mad Gaster, he has his guns out and he is grinning widely at Asgore.
"Oh how i was wanting this! A lovely battle! I get to fight!"

Asgore roared in his direction. Mad Gaster smirking at him. "Oh so scary, anything new?"

Shooting for his head.

Asgore dodges his attacks.

Mad Gaster yells out to them. "Go on ahead, i'll be fighting him for a while it seems!"

Sounding pleased.

Temmie says quietly to Horror. "That's Mad Gaster alright.."

Horror nods. "yeah, he loves fighting to the point of disturbing...let's bring tori back to the lab."

Temmie sighs in distress. "But the shadow creature is at the lab."

Horror cursed quietly. "this is just great, well i am sure things are fine by now, right? besides she really needs to get back after what happened."

Temmie nods in agreement. "Yeah, lets just hope things are alright there.."

He starts to summon a portal only for Horror to stop him.

Horror says in a serious tone. "gaster gave me his word things would be fine, so lets have some faith in him alright? I know i normally doubt things but who knows..."

Temmie shaking his head sideways. "This is weird, again you act different."

Horror replied. "I would like to think my bro and friends are alive and safe. let's hurry back."

Temmie nods, showing a serious expression on his face.

Horror lifts Toriel up.

Now summoning a portal. They enter through and reappear into the lab.

It is wrecked to high hell.

Gaster has Dust,Chara,Asriel,Aliza,Alexander,Lily,Ahriman and everyone from Horrortale around him.

Gaster looks tired and goopy like. Horror and Temmie run towards them.

Gaster sees them and manages to get up, running over. He says to them both. "Oh god, is she alright? I heard everything from her necklace..."

Horror hands her to Gaster, Toriel leans against him, coughing dust. Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "If i ever see Asgore again, the encounter will not be friendly."

Gaster runs up to the computers and tank.

Temmie and Horror quickly behind him to see the computers still intact surprisingly.

The desks are half destroyed.

Temmie says to Gaster. "What happened here?"

Gaster replied quietly to both him and Horror. "The shadow creature...It was here and looking for Toriel. I do not know who it is still, but my theory is strong on who it could be."

Horror raised his right bonebrow. "Is it mad gaster?"

Gaster replied in a serious tone. "I doubt that completely after the talk I had with him last...
Trust me when i say it's not Mad Gaster."
.
Temmie quietly replied. "I believe you."

Horror nods. "Yeah, well want us to help you clean up?"

Gaster shaking his head sideways. "Dust and i will handle the lab. Chara,Asriel and Aliza and your friends can take care of Toriel, I trust them to be good caretakers towards Toriel."

Horror sighed. "Guess that gives me and temmie a reason to head back out immediately. don't want the kiddos to become lunch."

Gaster growled. "I have no time for your harsh jokes.."

Horror laughs. "I was serious, if they end up starving enough they will try to eat chara and aliza.

so temmie and i are heading back out alright?"

Gaster replied in a tired tone. "Here ill set a few universes for you two to travel into so you can gather some awful humans and possible core parts."

He inputs some numbers into his computer and a portal opens. He hands a piece of paper to temmie.

"This should help you find where you need to go. A list of things you need to get, for fixing the core in Horrortale.

Dust and i will clean and repair the lab here.

Once you get the parts, contact me and find Mad Gaster. Either have him or me show up there! Fix the core and then head back alright?"

Horror replied in a upset tone. "I rather you fix it since you promised to help me with everything...mad Gaster can stay with her."

Gaster nods. "I am sorry, i am just tired is all...I am not thinking straight. Go on ahead, you are right."

Horror raises his right bonebrow. "alright."

Leaving with Temmie into the portal, now in the void again, to be greeted by Mad Gaster.

Temmie and Horror jump back.

"No worries, i am just returning back to the lab unless you want me to go with you." he grinned.

Temmie shakes his head sideways. "Just head back, this was originally a mission for Horror and i anyways."

Mad Gaster laughs. "You are both the perfect duo!"

He opens a portal, entering the lab. "See you later!"

Temmie's right eye twitched.

Horror chuckled. "hey best pal..."

Temmie groaned. "don't start..."

Looking at his paper, temmie says. "This note says that this Universe is called Underfell."

Horror replied sounding curious. "underfell? what is that universe about?"

Temmie sighs. "It's a dark universe with the concept of kill or be killed. It has unusually different routes. There is no true pacifist, neutral or genocide.

But routes called trust,closure and betrayal."

Horror raises his right bonebrow. "It certainly sounds different. do you think we'll find anything we need from this universe?"

Temmie shrugs. "I have no idea, but to be on the safe side. I think it's best we quickly turn back and get you a disguise."

He shakes his head sideways. "No more time to waste temmie, the lab is wrecked and we almost died, tori was kidnapped and died multiple times.

We need to get the parts we need and head back."

Temmie nods slowly. "I just hope we don't make any more enemies." his voice full of worry.

Horror pats his head. "i'm not sure we can avoid that now, but that does not mean we can't try right? heh and if we get any more, i could always impale their skulls with my axe!"

Looking down to see a bitter look on temmie's face. "Please, don't do anything to make things worse!"

Horror grinned. "I can't promise anything."

Temmie groaned in annoyance. "I will try to locate the portal to this universe and we can explore it, learn some things. Please don't attack anyone there..."

Horror sighs. "alright, i'll try."

15-20 minutes later.

Temmie says to Horror with a look of relief on his face. "Look! It's the portal to Underfell! My device says it is the portal to said universe!"

Horror grins widely. "best news i heard all day! let's go!"

They both enter through the portal.

-Sometime later-

A portal appears around a few pillars.

Both of them leave it, the portal disappears behind them.

Horror looks to see a pile of red roses everywhere, surrounded by pillars and a blinding light from above. Temmie mumbled. "It's where humans normally fall i think..."

Horror briefly replies in an unhappy way. "dust and i found tori here before...let's continue on."

They walk past to enter a area that is nothing but pitch darkness and one spot in the middle that is faintly bright but there is nothing there.

Horror whispers to Temmie. "we are in this universe that has a kill or be killed concept right? we should be hidden. I'll try to teleport us around-"

"Stop right there! Who are you two!?"

Horror thinks to himself. *tori?*

Both Temmie and Horror look in the direction of the voice to see a toriel dressed in a torn up black dress with a white deltarune symbol on the front, yet also wearing sweat pants underneath?

Her eyes are yellow and have what look like glitches in them & two of her front fangs are showing.

She looks crazy.

Horror thinks to himself. *oh shit, is that underfell toriel!? what happened to her? hmm..maybe if i speak to her, she'll think i am the sans she knows.*

He sighs quietly. "uh hello there, you sound familiar.."

Underfell-Toriel's crazed frown suddenly turns into a smile. "Sans!?? Is that you? I never thought i would get to meet you in person! oh my god, what happened to you!? and who is that?"

Horror replied. "oh this guy? his name is temmie, we woke up here in this place...i do know how we got here. I remember us both being in snowdin."

Underfell-Toriel suddenly glares heavily at him. "Sans you told me that you wore a black leather jacket and had a golden tooth...You never mentioned a severe head wound!"

Horror feeling uneasy. "uh yeah, my black leather jacket was stolen from me and this head wound? Its recent." sounding nervous.

She sighs. "I believe you, oh gosh that wound looks awful ... .Did Asgore do this to you?"

Temmie whispered. "Horror, we can't start lying...We need allies."

Horror sighs. "look tori, about this head wound."
She raises her right eyebrow up. "Yes sans?"

Horror looks down at Temmie and then back at her. "there are important things you need to know..."

She puts her right hand over his left shoulder, the grip is very tight. "Explain and it better not be life threatening or so help me. I will burn you both alive.

I felt like this whole situation was off the moment i saw you two, but i won't cause any form of violence towards you unlike Asgore. I will listen." she slightly smiled. "Here, i'll bring you to my home."

They both follow her back to her house, she swiftly burns away dangerous monsters on the path towards her house. They scream in agony, begging for mercy.

Underfell-Toriel laughs crazily. "Don't play the begging for mercy game with me! I know what you were after!" She smirked widely.

Horror quietly says to Temmie. "oh fun, another crazy tori!"

Temmie growled at him. "Don't be rude, we have no idea what her backstory is!"

Horror feeling bad. "yeah, true that was awful of me huh?"

-30 minutes later.-

She brushes the dust off of her shoulders, coughing for a moment. "Oh excuse me. My home!"

Opening the door for Horror and Temmie, smiling kindly at them.

Entering the house together, she closes the door.

"Now, i will bring you two to my living room, i will fix us some tea and then afterwards we can talk alright?" smiling at them.

Temmie nods. "Alright!"

Leading them to a nice comfy yet old looking dark red couch, they sit down and she leaves the room.

Horror taps his fingers across the arm of the couch. "I wonder how everyone back at the lab are doing."

Temmie replied, trying to sound comforting. "I am sure they are doing fine, let's try to be optimistic about this alright?"

Horror not talking. They both wait for Underfell-Toriel to return.

15 minutes later.

She comes back with a large tray with 3 large cups of hot tea of some kind. Sitting the tea down on a nearby table, she gets a chair and sits in front of them and crosses her legs. Heavily focused on them. "You might want the tea to cool a little. Now who are you two?"

Horror replied in a serious tone. "my friends call me horror, i am not the same sans you know tori...i came from another universe and this temmie here came from another universe too. not the same as me.."

She crosses her arms. "This sounds like bullshit, but i am still listening..."

Temmie sighed. "We can prove it, look we came from a pocket universe where a friend of mine lives...His name is Gaster, he sent us here to look for parts for Horror's core, it is broken. It needs to be fixed. Gaster was the royal scientist where he came from. The original until he got scattered across time and space..."

Underfell-Toriel raises her right eyebrow up. "Excuse me but what?"

Horror groaned. "this is going to take awhile, mind if i have my tea right now?"

She nods. "Yeah sure..." looking at them with a distrusting look.

Temmie gets up. "I will also have mine."

They get their glasses of tea and start sipping it.

A few hours later.

Underfell-Toriel holding her empty glass, her face looking questionable. "That is awful and still hard to process, you are both from other universes...heh, i would love proof but another child might fall down, so if you want any help you are on your own. I mean i could get you some clothes as a decent way of disguising you two."

Getting up slowly, she looks down at Temmie with a sad expression. "I feel bad for your Toriel...
I only hope that your Asgore and that dreadful Bounty Hunter get what they deserve!"

she grins widely. "Death and neverending torture!"

Horror grinned. "mad-g would like you."

Temmie looks back at Horror. "Hey, don't encourage the violence here!"

Underfell-Toriel giggled for a moment. "Oh you innocent little Temmie, in this place it is kill or be killed!"

She sighs. "That is what the law is here anyways and has become a part of us all, including me." sounding sad at the end.

Quickly changing the subject she smiles at them. "I will get you two some clothes as a decent disguise perhaps?"

Horror shrugged. "not sure how you can disguise me or temmie here. I'm a skeleton and he's a temmie."

Underfell-Toriel grinned. "You would be surprised at the things i can do, ill be right back!" she quickly leaves the living room and returns later with lots of clothes and hats in her arms, dropping it onto the ground.

"Go through and see what you like, i am sure you'll find a decent outfit as a disguise."

Temmie shaking his head. "I don't see why i would need a disguise, something warm i can see."
He then looks up at Horror. "He needs a disguise somehow."

Toriel looks through and finds a hoodie Horror's size, it is black with red strings. "Oh this should do."

She hands him it.

He takes his blue jacket off.

"Yeah, people can still see my head tori..."

She hands him a beanie. "This cute black winter hat is called a beanie should help or just cover your head up with the top of the hoodie either way, you could also use these!"

Handing him some sunglasses and black leather gloves.

He laughs. "Am I fitting in now?"

Underfell-Toriel gets in his face with a wide smile. "I think you already have." patting his right shoulder.

Horror looking up at her. "You'll tell your sans about us before we go right? Tell him everything?"

She nods. "I will, I just hope things end up alright in the end...I still find it hard to believe."
Shaking her head sideways. "omniverse and savestars? resets? Sounds crazy but its new and you seem to mean no harm...I hope i can meet your asriel and chara after this journey of yours is over with. That would be enough proof for me."

Temmie walks up to her. "After we are sure our enemy back at the lab is gone, we'll bring you there personally!"

Underfell-Toriel smiled. "Glad to know, i will go and talk with him. He should be there by now waiting for me. I'll tell my sans everything now, ill see you in an hour."

Horror and Temmie sit there on the couch, watching as she leaves the room.

1 hour later.

She returns to the living room with a stressed look on her face. "I told him, he thought you both sounded fucking insane at first, but the more he and i talked. The calmer he got on the entire thing. He plans to give you both a chance and help you two. What was stressful was his brother ended up hearing the conversation and well...Sans being outside the ruins. He mentioned there being a camera. He said that he completely forgot about...I did too."

Growling at herself, tightening her fists. Her hands are bleeding. "The moment you get out, go to snowdin immediately and look for Sans and his brother alright? Talk to nobody else!"

Horror nods. "Ill just pretend to be a mute!"

Temmie looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah a mysterious mute skeleton, that works wonders for nothing! Asgore in this universe knows who we are now!"

Horror grins. "i am sure he'll be merciful if we mention our tori is in danger right?"

Underfell-Toriel says in a cold, icey-tone. "Asgore? Merciful? Don't make me laugh! If he does decide to have any mercy, it would be only towards her but all of you would be his playthings or personal dummies to do away with! If he decides to actually become an ally then i guess there is hope after all...Who knows. I wish you luck. Follow me, i will lead you out of here."

Both Horror and Temmie quietly follow her below, she says nothing at all. Walking at a fast pace.

Later, she starts pushing the door open. "My advise to you both is, find your parts and leave fast as possible...This place is not safe for you. I checked your lvl and its low. You should train or atleast do what everyone else here does. Kill to get stronger!"

A cold and icey breeze blows against all three of them. Temmie shivers, thinking to himself. *Even though i have all of this on...My face is still cold.*

Horror notices him freezing. He rips off part of the scarf he is wearing and wraps it around Temmie's neck. "there, nice and koozie!"

Underfell-Toriel giggled for a moment over what she sees. "aww, how sweet!"

Temmie thinks to himself. *Mad Gaster is going to bug me later about this...*

Both Horror and Temmie wave bye to her as she closes the ruin's door.

Both of them turn towards the direction of where snowdin is at.

Horror grins widely. "well, this should be fun."

Temmie replied in a bitter tone. "Not in the slightest."

Horror laughs. "that's the spirit!"

They both start walking through the snow, to later hear footsteps behind them.

Horror's eye-sockets darken, he whispered. "temmie, we're being followed..."

Temmie groaned. "Great.."

Horror chuckled. "shouldn't it be?"

Temmie tilts his head to the side with a confused expression.

Horror pats his head. "you'll see soon if I am current about this bud. Just continue walking casually."

Temmie replied feeling confused. "Okay.."

Both continuing to walk, they footsteps are louder now. Horror and Temmie stop walking.

A voice from behind them says. "hey! wait the hell up will you!?"

Temmie's ear right twitched.

Horror chuckled. "not one for puns huh bud?" he picks temmie up and turns around to be greeted by another sans, who is wearing black leather jacket, he has pointy teeth and one of them is golden.

It's underfell sans.

Horror says to him with a chuckle. "hey, you must be sans."

Underfell-sans grinned. "so you two must be the ones tori mentioned, what type of get up of that? you look like a bunch of fucking clowns."

Horror's eye-sockets darken. "does asgore know?" his voice sounding serious.

Underfell-Sans sighs. "well of course he knows, my mistake was not whispering the conversation and talking out loud like an idiot to her. we both forgot about the cameras earlier..."

Temmie raised his right eyebrow at underfell-sans. "I find that weird...So, does Horror even need the clothes then?"

Underfell-Sans laughs. "not in the slightest, but you need it or you'll freeze to death!"

Horror rips off the clothes, throwing them onto the ground. "that's a relief!"

Underfell-San's eye-socket's darken. "she was right about the head wound..." he looks at horror up and down. "you look like a complete and total freak!"

Horror gets out his axe. "wanna continue your words buddy?"

Temmie hissed at Horror. "Stop it! we need allies Horror!"

Horror grumbled, putting his axe up.

Underfell-sans laughs. "you take orders from a temmie?"

Temmie glares at him. "Look, are you going to help us or not?"

Underfell-Sans sighs. "I'll take you to my boss, follow me to snowdin..." his voice, a little bit calmer.

He snaps his fingers and they reappear in snowdin. Everyone stares in their direction. Underfell-Sans snaps at them. "piss off! they're with me!"

Walking towards his house, he opens his door to see nobody around and sighs.

"make yourself comfortable."

Horror walks over towards the couch and sits down.

Temmie sighs. "Might as well, um sans...what is your king like?"

Underfell-San's eye-sockets darken, sounding nervous. "do you plan to meet him?"

Temmie replied. "We need parts to repair my friend's core. His friends are starving to death and we have an enemy back at my friend's lab we need to destroy. The toriel i know is in danger, she might even be dying and if not, then she will die if the threat isn't taken care of as soon as possible..."

A strong and empowering voice speaks from behind both him and Horror. "Then we should handle this as soon as possible, shouldn't we?"

Temmie mumbled quietly. "Asgore?"

Turning around to see what looks like Asgore but his hair is black and his armor is dark purple and hes wearing black boots.

His face looks calm. He gets on his knees, looking at Temmie. "I will help you. I know everything from the camera footage. I would never let a toriel die and if i ever come across this other Asgore, i will torture him slowly until he is begging for mercy!" He summons his trident, his voice deepens. "I will go beyond that if i ever see this filth!"

He looks at Horror and steps back a moment. "You must be the other sans, who needs parts for the core." looking him up and down. "Who did that to you, might i ask?"

Horror coldly responds. "undyne from my universe...."

Underfell-Asgore nods. "Alright, explain to me the details on the way to my castle then.."

Underfell-Sans standing there nervously, he says in a nervous tone. "s-sir, is there anything you need from me?"

Underfell-Asgore replies with a serious expression. "No, you are excused sans, in fact because of what happened today." looking back at temmie and horror, then back at underfell-sans.

He smiled. "You and papyrus can have the day off. Do whatever you please but if you see a human, bring them to me immediately!" His voice, serious at the end.

Underfell-Sans immediately replies. "Yes sir!"

He watches as Underfell-Asgore leaves with Temmie and Horror.

They close the door. He thinks to himself. *I wish you guys, the best of luck.."

(Where Temmie,Horror and Underfell-Asgore are at.)

Monsters are looking at Underfell-Asgore in fear as they pass through the underground on their way over to his castle.

He ignores them all, focusing on getting to the castle while listening to Temmie and Horror.

Underfell-Asgore says to Horror. "All of that happened to you,your underground and tori? why thats awful! not to mention the details on your tori...I want to end your Undyne! she sickens me!"

"The details...She just went around and bragged about your tori's death to everyone?"

His voice icey cold at the end.

Horror nods. "Yeah..." he sighs.

Underfell-Asgore's trident glowed a fiery red for a moment. "Let's change the subject, I am sure we can find something at my lab here, then you can both be guests at my castle and we can continue talking about everything there."

Both Temmie and Horror nod.

Underfell-Asgore smiled widely. "This important cause of your Gaster's, is it true?"

Temmie nods. "Yes, completely."

Underfell-Asgore rubbing his chin. "I respect him, he hates Humans as much as i do and values Monsters only. His goals i support. But his daughter is a Toriel? Did he really have no choice?"

looking down upon them both with his right eye-brow raised.

Both Temmie and Horror nod, feeling briefly nervous.

Horror replies calmly. "yeah and if you want, the details can be explained later..."

Underfell-Asgore nods. "Yes, everything later." patting his right shoulder.

They later arrive at hotlands. Temmie takes off the extra clothes.

Underfell-Asgore says to him with a raised eyebrow. "You look unusual and different for a temmie yet look like you belong here."

Horror thinks to himself. *i would laugh right now, if i could...*

They all enter the lab together.

Underfell-Alphys,Undyne and Papyrus greets them.

"KING ASGORE, ARE THESE THE NEW MONSTERS, THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT?"

Underfell-Asgore raises his right eyebrow up for a moment. "Isn't that obvious?"

"O-Oh m-my god you must be that other Sans and you must be the Temmie! I've been writing notes and want to make parts for you both! Even better ways to travel to other universes! everything i can and whatever King Asgore wants me to do! your journey fascinates me!"

Both of them look to Underfell-Alphys, she looks like Temmie's alphys and Horror's but with unique looking glasses covering her eyes.

Horror decides not to talk.

Temmie kindly says to her. "Help would be very much appreciated! thank you!"

Looking up at Underfell-Asgore, who pats his head. "I will have work started for you both immediately."

"Sir! Is there anything you want me to do?"

Temmie looks to see a Undyne with torn sleeveless t-shirt. It is black and has a broken red heart in the middle. The pants and belt are black. Her boots are red.

Temmie sees her look at him and Horror. "Sup!"

Underfell-Asgore says to her in a serious tone. "Yes, I advise you and papyrus to look at the recorded footage as soon as you can, i want you both to be their allies and fight by their sides!
They have powerful enemies and need our help. Any info you need will be in the footage. I will learn new info and share it with you later."

Both Underfell-Undyne and Underfell-Papyrus say to him. "Yes sir!" "YES SIR!" they bow.

He grinned, saying to both of them. "Come, the parts are going to be worked on now so lets continue on to my castle."

They both follow him without saying anything.

Later arriving together at his castle.

It is massive.