Chapter 3 - 8 years later. - Page 15.

8 years have passed. Gaster walks over to the tank, everyone is behind him.

Gaster says. "I cannot believe she has not woken back up, for 8 long years. Well, then again she was just a Skeleton-Goat Fetus at the time."

Horror chuckled. "yeah that is pretty young."

Gaster presses a few buttons and the computer's female voice starts speaking. "Removing water process in -8 seconds...7...6...5...4..3...2...1! Drying in process! Will take 5 minutes!"

5 minutes later. The female computer voice says. "Opening hatch doors in 10!....9!....8!....7!....6!...5!....4!....3!....2!....!"

The hatch doors open.

Gaster has help, getting Toriel out from the tank from Dust and Horror.

Gaster walks over to the bathroom and dresses her in a cute purple sweater and dark purple sweat pants.

He re-enters the main room holding her in his arms. He places her on the couch. By his left side. Everyone else is in front of them both.

Toriel starts to open her eye-sockets and the first person she sees is Gaster.

He says to her with a smile. "Hello there, my child. I am your father." She tilts her head to the side. Not talking at all, she looks at her surroundings to see another figure that looks similar to the one who talked to her and four other people. She looks at them emotionless but tired, she hides her face onto Gasters left sleeve with a yawn.

Chara says. "Aww.."

Dust looks at Toriel with a smile. "that's cute."

Horror chuckles. "i agree."

Temmie nods.

Asriel says. "Shes so small! Um, will me and Chara ever grow up? We're still kids..."

Gaster raises his right bonebrow. "I still find that odd, i can only assume a while back when your mother was glitching from the savestar, possibly energy from it rubbed off on you.

Your aging process will most likely be very slow or will not happen until she is grown again, it is just a guess. She was grown up when she last saw you two, so that is most likely the case."

Chara and Asriel gasp with a smile. "So we get to spend time with her as kids!?"

Gaster nods. Chara and Asriel jump up and down. "AWESOME!!!"

Toriel jumps up startled, even though she feels nothing, she is new to everything.

Gaster says to them. "Shhhhh, she is readjusting to everything again, remember? So please keep it at a quieter tone."

Chara and Asriel nod.

Temmie says. "So what now?"

Gaster says. "Raising her,keeping her safe, looking for pieces of her soul and start on our first official universes to help out. Horrortale and Dusttale."

End of Chapter 3. Started Chapter 3 in 10/15/2022. - Ended it in 12/30/2022.

It was originally titled Chapter 4 but things were changed.

UnderVanquishOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara