Chapter 2. - The New Friend. - Page 26.

Chara looks at Asriel and whispered. "Hey Asriel, i wanna go and explore again, it did not work out last time." Asriel replied with a frown. "Yeah, that was scary...Where do you want to go?" Chara replied. "The Underground."

Asriel said in a loud surprised voice. "WHAT!?"

Alex and Gaster turn their direction. Toriel and Lily enter the living room holding mixing bowls. Toriel says. "Is everything alright?"

Asriel says. "Just a weird joke Chara told me, everything is fine ah ha ha!"

Gaster raised his right bonebrow. "Hmm, okay."

Alex shook his head with a chuckle. "Everyone should lighten up, kids make jokes all the time."

Toriel and Lily look at Each other with a shrug. They leave back to the kitchen.
Gaster resumes talking to Alex.

Chara says. "How and when to leave is the issue."

Asriel says. "I think its a bad idea...What about who or whatever kills her?"

Chara grabs both of his hands, then holds them with a smile of assurance. "Hey, don't worry about it? I will do my best to prevent this okay? Trust me!"

Asriel nods and says. "Alright, but how do you intend to stop it?"

Chara rubbed their chin and says. "I don't know, we could wait until everyone is asleep and leave..."

Asriel says. "Maybe we could ask her if we can wear her necklace?"

Chara grinned. "Yeah! Then maybe find a way back into that lab and see if we can really trust this Gaster and his friends! Because now our parents are apart and i don't like it!"

Asriel says. "It was mom's choice..."

Chara said. "Shes just confused or something! I won't let her give up without a fight!"

They look at Gaster with a serious expression for a moment. They grin and say. "Asriel lets go and annoy him some more, later we can attempt the necklace somehow."

Asriel said. "What about Gaster?"

Chara replied. "Drat! Well...I am sure he has to fall asleep sometime! Lets make sure he gets tired!" They both laugh.

Asriel frowns and says. "When our friends said bye before, were they saying bye forever or just bye because they were leaving the house?"

Chara replied. "They had to go home, they were tired and shocked, they would never leave her. I am surprised our dad has...Which I refuse to believe!"

Asriel replied. "But he did..." They both frown.

Chara says. "I'll start annoying Gaster first!"

Chara gets up and right when they start walking his direction there is a knock on the front door. Chara says out loud. "What now!?"

They walk up the door and open it to see a Temmie, wearing glasses and the most unusual yet decent looking outfit. He says. "Hello there, does the queen live here?"

He looks at them closely and smiles. "You two must be her children!"

Asriel replied with a confused expression on his face for a moment. "Huh? how did you know?"

The temmie straightens his glasses. "I saw you two on the news, your mother is talked about often. Last I saw she was looking for your father. I saw him leave this direction earlier, is something wrong?"

Chara and Asriel frowned. "How many times have you seen our mom live?"

Simon replied. "So far every recorded footage with her in it this year, I am here to see if she is alright. To pay my respects and to give her a gift."