Chapter 3 - The return with leftovers! - Page 10.

-In Underswap-

A portal appears near snowdin. Gaster,Mad Gaster,Chara and Asriel walk out of it to be greeted by Underswap-Sans. "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE BACK! AND YOU BROUGHT NEW FRIENDS! AHEM, HELLO I AM SANS AND YOU BOTH ARE?"

Gaster and Mad-Gaster respond. "Gaster."

Underswap-Sans, confused. He yelled out. "BROTHER, COME HERE! I NEED YOU!"

Gaster looks to see a Papyrus dressed in a orange hoodie, with a cigarette in his mouth. He grabs it and throws it to the ground, now looking in both his and mad-gaster's direction. He says. "there are two of you huh? why?"

Gaster responds. "It is a long story, look I came in Temmie's place with the leftovers that were promised. Would you like this?"

Underswap Sans gasps, he says with a huge smile. "A GIFT FROM A FRIEND!? OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE IT. NO...I WOULD LOVE IT!"

Gaster,Chara and Asriel hand Underswap-Sans the leftovers.

Chara says. "Hey, do you by any chance know where goatkid is? We wanna see him and give him some leftovers too!"

Underswap Sans smiled. "SURE THIS WAY, MY BROTHER AND I SAW HIM A FEW MINUTES AGO AT THE SHOP!"

Chara and Asriel look in Gasters direction. Gaster says. "It's fine, go." Chara and Asriel happily follow Underswap-Sans to go find Goat Kid.

Underswap-Papyrus crossed his arms and says. "well, thanks for the gifts. I'm gonna go to muffets. He snaps his fingers and disappears before Gaster and Mad Gasters eye-sockets.

Mad Gaster, feeling bored. He says. "So what now?" Gaster says. "To make this trip go smoother, help the sans who lives here and the children find their friend, then once everything they wanted to do is finished, we can leave."

Mad Gaster says with a grin. "If i am going to help you. Then allow me to accompany you back to your lab later. I am interested in meeting everyone, including a special child of a Gaster like myself, how charming! Why wouldn't that make me her father too in a way?"

Gaster's eye-sockets are black. Gaster says in a serious tone. "I guess..."

Gaster sees Mad Gaster frown. "Oh don't be sour, you know that we are both the same in a way, so i guess that means she has two dads! Lucky child!" He chuckled.

Gaster sighed. Both he and mad-gaster walk over to Underswap Sans,Chara and Asriel looking around.

Chara and Asriel are at the Christmas tree looking around. Underswap-Sans is calling out for Goatkid. "HEY GOATKID, WHERE ARE YOU!? OUR FRIENDS HAVE RETURNED!"

Gaster looks to see the Inn door open, a small child is leaving the building. Gaster looks closely and mumbled. "That must be Goatkid, why do they not call him Asriel? I am sure he has a name, i mean why call him goatkid? That sounds odd. Then again so does monsterkid."

He shrugged.

Gaster says to Asriel. "Look over there."

Asriel looks in the direction of the Inn and smiled. "Goatkid!!" He runs over, chara follows. Goatkid sees them both and they tacklehug each other happily.

Chara is smiling very big. "My brother and i missed you!!!"

Goatkid replied. "I missed you too! Can we eat the leftovers together and play?"

Chara and Asriel nod. Asriel says. "That sounds awesome! I would love to play!"

They laugh together. Goatkid looks to see Underswap-Sans and waves in his direction.

Underswap-Sans runs over and he says. "THEY FOUND YOU! YAY! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK!"

Goatkid giggles. "Earlier, i was in the Inn."

Underswap Sans gasped. "I KNEW IT!"

He smiled really big. "I ALWAYS KNOW! MYEH HEH HEH!"

Chara says to Underswap-Sans with a smiled. "Wanna play hide and seek with us after eating?"

Underswap-Sans gasps. "YES, FOR I AM THE BEST SEEKER! I WILL FIND YOU ALL! I HAVE THE BEST SEEKING SKILLS!"

Gaster walks over to them. "Hello there, you must be the children's friend. Goatkid yes?"

Goatkid looks at Gaster and notices Mad Gaster, he tilts his head. "Uhh...why are there two of you mister?"

Gaster sighed. "It would be complicated to explain, hes someone who looks like me..."

Mad Gaster looks in his direction and mumbled. "Excuse me? What do you mean look like!? I am you!...In a way." He crossed his arms.

Mad Gaster grinned suddenly, he says. "I am his twin brother!"

Underswap Sans shakes his head. "SIR, YOU ARE MAKING THAT UP! YOU BOTH ARE SOMEHOW THE SAME! ARE YOU A CLONE!?"

Mad-Gaster replied. "Oh looks like we got a smart one! how fun! He and i are the same in a way, i am from somewhere else...Try to figure that one out!" Mad-Gaster laughed.

Gaster feeling annoyed, elbows Mad Gaster in the side. He says. "Try explaining things easier! I do not want to upset anyone i come across!"

Mad-Gaster growled. "Do not do that again..."

Gaster replied. "Oh relax, will you?"

Mad-Gaster grumbled, he puts his hands in his pockets. Gaster raised his right bonebrow and he says. "What are you doing?"

Mad-Gaster says. "Oh nothing. I am only relaxing."

Gaster thinks to himself. *I hope you stay that way...*

Gaster, standing against a tree, watches Underswap-Sans and the children eat together. 5 minutes later,

Chara yells out. "TIME FOR HIDE AND SEEK!"

Gaster walks up and he says to Chara. "Afterwards, we leave alright?"

Asriel crosses his arms. "Do we have too? We want to stay longer!"

Gaster sighed. "I guess a little more time will not hurt."

Asriel hugs Gaster and says. "You're the best!"

Mad-Gaster responds. "I know!"
Gaster looks over at Mad-Gaster. "What is wrong with you? He was talking to me."

Mad-Gaster laughed. "You're a Gaster, he was talking to you! but i am right here! So i am the best too!" Gaster cannot describe how he feels at this moment.

Asriel,Chara,Goatkid look at Underswap-Sans. Chara says with a grin. "Okay seeker! You countdown from 20! While we find a place to hide!"

Underswap-Sans smiled and he says. "I SHALL START COUNTING NOW!" He runs up to the direction of his house and yells out. "I WILL START COUNTING NOW! GO HIDE!" He starts counting. "20!...19!...18!"

Chara hurries over towards their brother and Goatkid. They whisper. "Follow me!"

They quickly run up towards the Christmas tree. Chara says quietly. "Lets find a way to hide in here!"

Asriel shakes his head. "I'm not getting stuck in there!"

Chara giggled. "Only the toughest get inside Christmas trees! Remember that time we snuck into the garbage dump and hid inside a large dumpster to play hide and seek? Dad finally found us, after we got stuck inside and screamed to get out because of the awful smell!"

Asriel nods with an expression of disgust. "It was gross!"

Goatkid feels concerned but agrees with their choices anyways.

Goatkid whispered. "What if we do get stuck?"

Chara replied. "Then Gaster can get us out, hes a real pro at helping others!"

Goatkid smiled. "Cool! Well, lets hurry inside the tree!" They start getting inside of it, but struggle.

Chara whispered. "This hurts! Maybe my plan was a bad idea after all...."

Gaster walks over to Chara,Asriel and Goatkid. He whispered. "Here, i'll help." He carefully grabs them and places them on limbs.

Gaster says. "I will not let you fall, i will be watching. If anything happens, i will catch you with my magic alright?"

Chara,Asriel and Goatkid whisper. "Aright!"

Chara suddenly feels something on their right shoulder and starts screaming loudly. It is a large rat, but its eyes are unnoticeable, it's just darkness with bleeding sockets. It's jaw looks a little twisted.

It is staring at Chara directly. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Asriel terrified attempts to swat the rat off Chara's right shoulder, he manages to do so. It falls to the ground below them,making a phomf sound.

Gaster quickly runs over and notices the rat, his eye-sockets darken, before he could say anything. He hears quick footsteps towards his direction. "DID SOMEONE SCREAM!? I HEARD SCREAMING!"

Asriel sighed, he whispered to Chara and Goatkid. "Did we lose?"

Chara sighed and replied. "I think we did..." Goatkid nodded.

Gaster sees Underswap-Sans, he looks worried. Gaster says with a slight smile, he pats his right shoulder. "It's nothing to worry about."

Underswap-Sans crosses his shoulders. "ARE YOU SURE? I KNOW WHAT I HEARD!"

Gaster sighed. Mad Gaster says. "Oh, i screamed! I woke up because of an awful nightmare! I dreamed someone stole my susu! But i took care of them!"

Underswap-Sans confused, he says. "YOUR SUSU? IS IT A FOOD?"

Mad Gaster laughed. "No, Susu is my lover." Gaster feels revolted.

Underswap-sans rubs his chin. "YOU SOMEHOW SOUNDED LIKE A FRIGHTENED CHILD! ARE YOU A CHILD DRESSED UP?"

Mad Gaster grinned. "Nah, but i have my moments." Pats his head.

Underswap-Sans turned his head for a moment, as if he were in thought. Mad Gaster looks at the tree, then back at Gaster, he chuckled.

Gaster mumbled. "Don't you dare ruin their game!"

Mad Gaster replied. "You're no fun!" Something falls from behind Mad-Gaster, he dodges and turns around to see a broken tree branch, it is burned. He looks at the tree where Asriel,Chara and Goat kid are.

Chara says to both Asriel and Goatkid. "Why is that branch burned for? Did you do that while i wasn't looking?"

Asriel shakes his head. "No." Underswap-Sans runs towards Mad-Gaster and sees the burned branch. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE? WHY IS THIS BRANCH BURNED?"

Mad Gaster shrugged. "I heard something fall behind me and saw that there."

Gaster walks towards them and he says. "Why not continue with the game before focusing on anything else-" Gaster stops in mid sentence, to see something glowing near the Inn. His eye-sockets dim.

Gaster mumbled. "The Savestar...." It's glitching on and off. It turns purple.

Underswap-Chara sees it and tilts their head. "Hm?"

Gaster shouts to them. "DON'T GET AWAY FROM IT! IT'S DANGEROUS!!" Underswap Chara is either ignoring him or cannot hear. They are walking towards the star.

Gaster runs towards them, only to see the child glitch and show up in front of it, they look like they're in a trance. Their eyes are now glazed over, their expression is blank.

Asriel says to Chara. "Chara, what is going on down there, is that the other chara? They look like their holding something-" He gasps, covering his mouth.

Chara yelled out. "THEY ARE OVER THE SAVESTAR! I THINK THEY'RE ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING AWFUL! I CAN FEEL IT!" Chara jumps down from the tree. "HEY YOU! STOP!"

Gaster looks back to see Chara running towards him and Underswap-Chara.

Mad-Gaster quickly walks over and gets both Asriel and Goatkid out of the tree. Mad Gaster,Asriel and Goat kid quickly show up.

Mad Gaster says. "Oooooh, do we have a enemy? Mind if i kill?"

Chara and Asriel get teary-eyed. Gaster says. "No, let us handle this first."

Goat kid, concerned and worried, hides behind Mad Gaster.

Underswap-Sans walks towards them. "WHAT'S GOING ON? IS THE GAME OVER?"

Underswap-Chara starts laughing, they say in a cold tone. "It's Game over!"