Chapter 5. - Fight with the king! or Let the fragment stay? - Page 19.

Some time goes by. Whistling to himself.

"I'm back, here's the tea."

"Sure, took long enough...I mean with your fire magic, it could have heated up immediately."

Fell-Asgore stares at him coldly. "Need i remind you, i have Toriel's fragment here to take care of and she has grown close to me..."

"Close, how close?"

"She has an innocent crush on me and has no memories of her former life, just like the other one i came across before. Very gentle and naive in nature. Only, this one is more brave and durable. Curious about everything. I keep her from living my castle, until she is properly on her feet and able to handle herself well. I even intend to train her."

Mad-Gaster sighs. "Fell-Asgore or Asgore, i have some serious things i have to say, but listen before reactions harshly towards me."

Fell-Asgore stares coldly. "Go on, i am listening..."

Propping himself up, looks directly up at fell-asgore, saying in a serious voice.

"I was thinking of secretly taking her away from you, after learning about this universe and the info I learned on you. But maybe if we all talk things over.

She should actually stay here with you, i mean being around another goat-monster would make logical sense and plus so far, her fragments keep dying tragically,disappearing or whenever they do fuse to her soulless, main body.

Gaster gets upset about it. I honestly think maybe the fragments should fuse together with each other first, purified then fused with her soulless body afterwards.

So yeah, she could stay here for a while, i mean atleast until all of the fragments are found purified and fused."

Fell-Asgore growls. "You planned to take her away?"

Mad-Gaster facepalms. "Did you not hear anything that i said? I said she could stay here and that i am thinking about it."

Fell-Asgore smirked. "Alright, sounds like a wonderful idea! Proceed with it!"

Mad-Gaster thinks to himself. *What if he intends to marry her? That would cause problems....Hmm, alright. Nevermind. I'm taking her with me. Heh heh heh, I just change my mind at the last minute! The unpredictable!

I might cause problems sometimes, but that would be disgusting! Given her life situation and who her father is and that her main body is a child...I'm taking her back. He is an evil idiot, who isn't thinking this through! I just thought about it some more and can't go through with such actions!*

Fell-Asgore hands him his Tea.

Mad-Gaster drinks it, he sighs again. "I have something to say and you will hate me for this..."

Fell-Asgore replied in a curious tone. "Huh? What is it?"

Mad-Gaster grinned. "I changed my mind and plan to 100% take her back, even if it means by force!"

"I WON'T LET YOU!"

Mad-Gaster immediately snaps his fingers, summoning multiple blasters.

"Would you really want to fight in your castle, with her here?" laughing at him.
Fell-Asgore growls. "I WILL THINK OF A STORY AFTER I DISPOSE OF YOU!"

Mad-Gaster laughed again. "You would lie to Toriel?"

"WE WILL PROCEED WITH THIS, IN THE CORRIDORS! THERE IS LOTS OF SPACE FOR FIGHTING THERE! I WILL END YOU THERE!"

Mad-Gaster snaps his fingers and reappears there, to immediately dodge multiple flames coming at him.

Mad-Gaster sends multiple bones his way, underneath the ground.

Fell-Asgore spits out blood and laughs. "Not even half my health, anything else?"

Sending multiple blasts from his blasters and turning him blue.

Fell-asgore dodges and even lets the attacks hit him.

His body sets on fire, the flames have darkness mixed in. "YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"

Sending them his way.

Mad Gaster dodges, only to see the flames following. He mumbled. "Shit!"

He summons a portal with a device inside his pocket and enters the void. "Try fighting me here and see where it gets you!"

Fell-Asgore follows him through the portal.

Mad-Gaster dodges with ease, the flames start to die off while he is now no longer tired.

Laughing crazily at first to shouting at fell-asgore. "WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY! HAND HER TO ME OR STAY THE IDIOT THAT YOU ARE! JUST REALIZE THAT SHE IS SAFE! ALRIGHT!? BUT I HAD 2ND THOUGHTS AND YOU WOULD BE AN AWFUL CHOICE! YOU WOULD ONLY WANT TO MARRY HER! EW! THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE.."

Fell-Asgore throws more fire at him, then screams out. "I HATE YOU!"

Mad-Gaster yawns, dodging with ease.

"Again i repeat, think about it...I know i have."

Fell-Asgore sighs. "Fine, take her! But do not fuse her with her child self for a long time! Just fuse the fragments with each other! Let me visit or else!"

Mad-Gaster glared. "Anything to stop this delay, so alright."

Both re-entering Underfell through a created portal.

Toriel greets them, sipping something hot. "Um, did i miss something?"

Fell-Asgore chuckled. "Yes, but i will let him explain it, dear. I have some important things to do and will see you in a few months. Just know now, he is a friend and also a father figure of yours."

She frowns, looking confused. "Wait, huh?"

He leaves the throne room.

"Um, hello...My name is Toriel and what is going on? Are we friends?"

Mad-Gaster sighs quietly for a moment. He says in a calm tone. "Yes, we are friends. Lets sit over by those chairs there and ill start from the beginning."

Few hours later.

Tilting her head to the side. "You say, that my father is a different version of you? That i am the scattered soul fragment of The Queen of Monsters!?!? Prove it!"

Mad-Gaster grinned. "I can prove it easily, by bringing you back to the lab with me where you live in your soulless body."

Shaking her head sideways. "This all sounds confusing and pretty far-fetched but I'll give it a shot...You don't look like a meanie, i will miss asgore, hes so sweet!"

Mad-Gaster tries not to laugh. "Yes, he is a sweet guy isn't he? Let's go back."

He summons another portal and they enter through it together, entering the void.

She clings to him, startled.

He pats her head and gently gets her off of him. Snapping his fingers and they both show up at the entrance to the lab, entering it together.