Chapter 2 - Worries with Temporary Despair! - Page 14.

Asgore immediately speaks to her with a concerned, frightened expression. "Tori, why are you dressed in a hospital gown? What happened to you?"

Toriel replied. "The Savestar and Gaster is what happened."

Frisk spoke in monotone, feeling skeptical about it, upset over the current situation and now doubting Toriel's words due to not hearing anything frightening from her room. They cross their arms as they speak to her, with their right eyebrow raised. "How? Nobody heard anything at all! Maybe it was a dream and you lost it temporary and dressed in that."

Toriel feels stunned by their doubts in her. Toriel speaks to Frisk, in a concerned voice. "My child, I would never lie to you. What i say is true."

Frisk suddenly has the strange, familiar feeling. That heavy feeling, they know it too well. But its impossible! They can sense **The Savestar** They look around and do not see it around.

They look and notice a unfamiliar necklace on Toriel's neck. They say. "Mom, where did you get that from?"

Toriel replied. " I got this from Gaster.."

Asgore speaks before anyone else does. "You accepted this from him why!?"

Toriel speaks to him in a calm tone. "Asgore, he is not actually a threat. I understand his methods now, his reasons for everything. He is not our enemy."

Sans spoke and said. "but he wants you as his kid! that means he will most likely try to kill you!"

Undyne speaks out as well. "yeah! That guy is not our ally!"

Toriel speaks out in a serious voice. "Gaster does not plan to kill me, he actually does not want me as his child. But it has to be that way so i can survive....You see, somebody else will attempt to kill me later on. Who i do not know, neither does he from what little he knows of the whole situation. He only wants to end Resets and Genocides forever! To save everyone....The Omniverse, he said its dying and that he needs me, he said-"

Asgore walks up to her and holds her close, interrupting her. "Explain this recent event from the beginning, we'll all listen."

Asgore speaks out in a sad tone. "You too, my child."

Frisk replied. "Yes sir."

Toriel and Asgore stop embracing and she walks over to her chair. Toriel starts explaining the situation to all of them. A hour passes by and the whole experience was explained. Everyone is astounded.

They are trying to process everything they heard from her lips. Frisk is silent about the whole situation.

Frisk thinks to themselves. *MY MOM HAS THE SAVESTAR ATTACHED HER TO SOUL!? HOW IS SHE ALIVE!? NOT MELTING? SHE HAS SOME DETERMINATION NOW!? I-I cannot access The Star now even if I wanted too...I am sorry for what I did to them. It was awful of me to do that. But I need That Star, one last reset will not harm anyone....I need to fix these mistakes with the other Humans! I cannot do this alone! Is she truly the new symbol of hope?

What does that make me? N-Nothing? Is that what I am now? Am I being p-punished? Punished for my past wrongdoings!?...If that is the case, then I deserve what is coming to me don't i? I should have never met any of them. It is best I leave them behind, she can handle this, good luck mom! on fixing everything! I failed, maybe you can achieve every good recent deed I failed to do. Well I tried. Everything I did, I did for a reason...*

Frisk's mood starts to suddenly change at their last few thoughts.

Frisk sits up and they say to everyone. "I am sorry for what I did, but seeing as nobody trusts me anymore or even likes me now. I will leave. My mom is your Ambassador now. Your symbol of hope and my replacement.."