Chapter 4. - The Entrance way. - Page 16.

Reappearing in the ruins. Temmie says to him. "Horror, should they even go along with us? It sounds risky."

Horror sighed. "i am sure if i talked to everyone i know in snowdin, things would be fine, i wouldn't be too sure if they should ever seen chara though. my advise if anyone from my universe came...from snowdin. always keep an eye on them. because temmie, they have eaten humans for years and undoing that taste will not be an easy one."

He closes his eye-sockets for a moment, with a sigh. "If it is even possible..." opening them again. Speaking more.

"my advise is work on the microchips some more, have chara show up as a monster around them a lot more, as for disguising their human smell. you and gaster can handle that.

but temmie...my best advise to you when it comes to everyone else in the underground here..."

His eye-sockets darken.

His voice, empty and emotionless. "do not bring anyone outside of snowdin, it would be a death sentence. It is eat or be eaten. everyone outside of snowdin in my universe here, eats each other alive, good luck reversing that sick dose of unspeakable insanity!"

Temmie's top ears go down. "Is it that bad?"

Horror nods. "when we get back to my place, ditch everyone but those from snowdin. If my friends are going to be there, then protecting chara from them will be my responsibility and hands."

Temmie sighed. "Chara is Gaster's child. You are not in this alone, alright? Not to mention there is Toriel and Asriel."

Horror laughs. "It is just chara you would have to worry about. the other kids will be fine."

Temmie looks up at Horror. "If you say so."

Horror pats his head. "I know them, asriel and tori will be alright."

He sighed. "unless you intend to go on au raid's often...our food supplies might go down pretty fast, you might wanna work on something with gaster before we get back."

Temmie replied. "I will."

Horror replied with a chuckle. "good, now let's explore shall we?"

Temmie responds. "I feel like we should talk about this more later on."

He nods. "later." patting the top of temmie's head with his left hand.

Temmie's top right ear twitched.