Chapter 2 - Sleepover in The Lab. - Page 22.

Chara mumbled to Asriel. "Hey wanna explore?"

Asriel replied feeling unsure. "Is that even a good idea?"

Chara said. "Everyone is going to sit here gloomy and worried for a while. I rather we do something while we wait for any news on our mom. Plus it could be fun and maybe lighten our moods a little. Exploring this place might be fun!"

Asriel spoke feeling confused. "But we just got here Chara."

Chara sighs. "I know that but I don't want to stay here sad and scared. I've had enough of feeling sadness and fear! Maybe, we can find out more about this Gaster or something while we are at it! Be the sneaky spies!" Chara laughs.

Asriel nodded. "Well, I guess..let's go!" They get off quietly from their seats.

Asgore says to them both. "Where are you both off too?"

Chara thought to themselves. *I wonder...* Chara looks at their dad and says. "Please don't be mad, but Asriel and I wanted to go exploring...We should have asked. But since i told you, maybe we could all explore together?"

Asgore looking alarmed. "I do not want you two going alone, we do not know anything about this Gaster, other than what your mother knows"

Alphys speaks to them. "I-It looks like an alternate version of my Lab, you know maybe looking a-around wouldn't b-be such a bad idea? Maybe we c-could dig-u-up some information?"

Undyne has her arms crossed, she briefly looks at Temmie then back at them. "What about grumpy cat over there? Wouldn't he see us?"

Temmie's left ear twitched. He hears them whispering, but cannot make out what they are saying and does not care too. He heard the quote. **Grumpy Cat.** He shook his head, while checking the status of Toriel's health on the Tank and other important Diagnostics. He gets out **The Soul medicine.**

Asgore looks at it and feels queasy.

Alphys says. "I-I am sure it's nothing harmful. do needles bother you?"

Asgore spoke and said. "No, but seeing that near her bothers me."

Alphys replied. "Think of it as a trip to the doctor's office."

Asgore raised his right eyebrow at her.

Alphys laughed nervously and said. "Okay, bad example...Well, why not have one of us do a diversion?"

Undyne grinned. "I could do that easily!"

Chara says with a sigh. "Asriel and I could sneak into the other room! We're the smallest ones here!"

Asgore says. "But Gaster went in there, you know maybe we should wait..."

Sans said. "asgore, maybe we should just let your kids explore, like they planned originally. I doubt gaster will let anything bad happen. He is very serious about his goals, i do not think he'll let anything happen to any of us. tori especially."

Asgore replied. "Alright."

Asgore looks at Undyne and says. "Undyne, as Captain of The Royal Guard. I ask that you go with them"

Undyne said in a concerned tone. "Ask? You're the king, I would go willingly."

Undyne says in a serious tone. "They are safe in my hands!"

Asgore smiles. "Thank you."

Undyne looks at Mettaton. "Want to be the diversion!?"

Mettaton replied. "I would be glad darling!"

Undyne,looks at Chara and Asriel and nods, they start to sneak off.

Mettaton suddenly makes a loud noise with his soundtrack. "OOOOOOOOH!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He starts to play his loud game show music and he says. "Hello! We have a little Temmie here and he looks very serious and what a lovely little Temmie he is!"

Temmie says to him with a frown and ears down, their ringing from the loud sounds. "What are you doing!? Are you trying to wake her!? Be Quiet!"

Mettaton says in a dramatic voice. "Don't be salty! She's still asleep, everyone needs their moods lightened and what better person than me!"

Temmie thinks to himself. *Gaster, why did you bring them? Especially that Annoying Robot!*

Alphys looks around and notices Cameras. She says in a nervous voice. "A-Asgore we are being recorded. I hope our whispered conversations were not heard or your children being seen running off with Undyne. This is bad!"

Sans says to Alphys. "maybe temmie won't check the cameras. i mean he is busy with tori, and right now he's talking to mettaton."

Asgore says. "I hope everything will be fine."