Chapter 4. - The Meat Factory. - Page 28.

Gaster snap's his fingers, both he and temmie appear in front of Mad Gaster,Dust and Toriel.

He coldly speaks to Mad Gaster. "What in the name of Asgore is this!?"

Mad Gaster grins. "Oh this place? something i'd thought the lab desperately needed, same for the new ice room to store frozen food in.

You should be thanking me G, these new rooms will do us wonders for a very long time to boot! Come i'll give you a tour, let me explain the whole thing before you completely blow your top!"

He looks down at Temmie, who is staring at him with distrust.

"The same thing goes for you too, temmers!"

Gaster growled. "You could have notified me or Temmie before adding any rooms, let alone a whole factory!"

Mad Gaster chuckles. "I wanted to surprise everyone with welcoming gifts, now is that so bad?"

Temmie says to him in a serious tone. "It is when you make it look suspicious! did you force Dust into this whole factory helping business? why is there both dust and blood on the floor out there? not to mention, blood on top of a food crate? Where did the crates come from exactly?"

Mad Gaster snaps his fingers, summoning a skeleton-like hand, covering Temmie's mouth. "Whoa there! Slow down on the questions!"

Gaster walks up to Temmie and grabs the hand away from his mouth, looking back at Mad Gaster with his right bonebrow raised..

"Start explaining what this whole factory is about..."

He replied with a grin. "I would be glad too, Gaster."

Dust walks over, holding Toriel. He is covered in dust.

Temmie says to him. "Why are you covered in that!??"

Dust sighs. "Let's say we have a reputation across a lot of universes, thanks to asshole here."

Mad Gaster laughed. "Don't forget about yourself lad! I needed your help with this! But seeing as Toriel needed to be watched, we had to take shifts watching her. I think she has taken a liking to me!"

Gaster snaps his fingers, turning Mad Gaster blue. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? WHAT HAPPENED?"

Mad Gaster replied with a crazed smile. "You wanted Dust to keep an eye-socket on me, to basically babysit me and watch the lab. I heard that before you left. My hearing is perfect as yours G. So keeping an eye-socket and making sure Toriel was safe and sound.

You were all gone for like a week, the computers say so in the records. I am not sure how much time passed on your end but it says differently here. You or temmie can check if you don't believe me..

I was not about to sit around bored out of my skull and be a useless pile of bones.

We are allies, aren't we?"

He grinned widely. "Not having me as an ally would be a big mistake for all of you. I did you all the honor of having a massive Meat Factory built in the lab and A massive freezer room basically for storing the meat and other food of the sorts that require freezing."

Gaster raises his bonebrow up. "You seriously could have said something first before doing anything ... .What is the meat exactly? You didn't answer temmie's questions."

Mad Gaster smirks. "Oh the meat? It is made from Humans and another source.."

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "You're kidding right? humans?? That is disgusting and inhumane...Wait another source?"

Temmie feels nauseous. "Why?"

Mad Gaster laughs. "Are you both stupid? For the snowdin residents of Horrortale of course! It's to help them! What better way to help them then have their favorite dishes being prepared and cooked from a factory!"

Gaster growled. "THIS IS WRONG!"

Mad Gaster shaking his head sideways. "No, its actually a good idea. A way to slowly wean them off eating humans and also monsters."

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "Wait, so does that mean you have gotten monsters as well for this factory!?? I WILL TEAR IT DOWN!"

Mad Gaster walks over to him calmly. "G, Horror can hear us through your belt you know that right? you idiot."

Gaster looks at the Dust on Dusttale sans, then he thinks of Horrortale. "There has to be another way...Because this whole thing sounds barbaric, i am sure there would be another way of helping Horror and people from his universe."

Mad Gaster rubs his chin. "We could always go after genocidal humans, use them for human meat. I just went after any human. Not to mention dying monsters..."

Gaster replied in a cold tone. "I guess the genocide route humans would be fine but do you realize what you have done!? We most likely have a lot of enemies now...A bad reputation that will take awhile to fix. Rumors and who knows what else!"

Mad Gaster crossing his arms. "Fighting all of them will be splendid!"

he laughs. "I know we can fix it! Look, as a fix...We hunt down the baddies and use them for meat. Who knows, maybe there are bad monsters we can use as meat!"

Dust laughs. "Yeah, i am sure we have a lot of permanent enemies or at least ones we'll have for awhile that we could use as meat thanks to you! You heartless ass!"

Mad Gaster looking bad at him, moving his finger back and forth with his right hand. "Oh but i wasn't alone in this! You sir helped in this! So i guess that makes you an ass as well! Ha ha!"

Dust snarled. "I DID NOT WANT ANY PART OF IT!"

Toriel covers her ears, startled. Gaster sighs. He says to Mad Gaster . "Meat factory it is then...There is no reversing it now, is there more to it then just meat? I feel like there is."

Mad Gaster smiled. "Yes, it is a D.T Extraction Machine, this one in the factory extracts the D.T from the humans souls and places it in vials. I have a storage room for it where you,temmie and i can purify it together."

Temmie replied. "You mentioned me, i'm surprised."

Mad Gaster chuckled. "You are smart as a Gaster, how puzzles me still, seeing as you are a Temmie and those monsters are normally not very bright."

Temmie growled for a moment, he says in a cold tone. "I am going to go and shower."

Dust sighed. "Gaster, you might wanna shower toriel, i held her and she has dust on her from me holding her..."

Gaster nods. "Yeah, ill go and give her a shower, then see how Horror is doing."

Mad Gaster walks up to Gaster. "All of you are very smart lads! Toriel has had moments of being kawaii!"

He makes a weird sounding noise, gaster takes toriel and he says to Mad Gaster. "You are weird..." shaking his head sideways.

Leaving the factory entrance with Temmie. Feeling bitter.

Mad Gaster calls out to both Gaster and Temmie. "See you later buddies! I will give you a proper tour later with Horror!"

Gaster closes the door, looking down at him. "See you later."

Temmie nods. They leave the area together then enter different shower rooms.

Note: Meat Factory is based off Rainbow Factory but darker?

Plus it is UnderVanquish-version!