Chapter 5. - No Hope. - Page 1.

A portal opens, they all enter the lab together.

Mad gaster holding toriel in his arms.

"I am glad i get to hold the child for once, heh i think she has taken a liking to me."

Dust grumbled. "that would be chaos in itself..."

Mad Gaster looks down at him with a grin. "Oh hush, i would be the best thing for the child, other then her actual father of course. A gaster is a gaster and she is a child of one. I will teach her so much!"

He looks back to see Toriel yawn, looking at him cutely.

She hears nothing but mumbling, tilts her head to the side.

He gently Toriel on the lab floor. She looks up at him, then walks over to Chara and Asriel slowly.

Sighing briefly, he helps her over to them. Toriel starts playing with them.

Mad gaster turns back to the others.

"Sooo...When do we start helping our friend Dusty here?"

Dust growled. "cram it will you?" his voice cold as ice. "NOBODY CAN HELP ME!"

Gaster says to him. "Dust, i am sure we can if you give us a chance..."

Dust laughs. "I'd thought it over and well, what can you all do for me exactly?"

Horror replied. "we could kill that disgusting human for you and stop the resets!"

Dust scuffed. "you make it sound easy. even if you all succeed, nobody can give me back what i lost..." tightening his fists, the sound of his fists sound like they are breaking.

Gaster sighs. "You could always stay here with me,toriel,chara,asriel,temmie and mad gaster here..."

Horror snapped. "DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP EASILY ON THIS G!"

Dust laughed. "no, he is just trying to comfort me...I mean, after all. resets are bad, same for genocides. I have no universe to truly go back too."

Hearing footsteps, he looks down to see Chara, he growled. "what the hell do you want?"

Chara, startled by his cold response. "I know, everyone would be against this suggestion and i am too but...Maybe we should attempt our own Reset. Reset your universe through the savestar there after fixing it. After the human there can no longer use it. That way your family and friends will be alive then! You'll be happy again!"

He turns them blue, snapping his fingers summoning some blasters with his other hand. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SUGGEST THAT TO ME AGAIN OR I WILL KILL YOU! DON'T YOU ALL GET IT? THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ME! **NO HOPE!**" tears falling, laughing crazily.

Chara is gasping for air.

Gaster yells out in anger. "DUST, LET CHARA GO NOW!"

Chara is crying.

Asriel growled. "LET MY BEST FRIEND GO!"

Mad gaster snaps his fingers, reappearing behind him. Hitting him hard against the back of the head. "Idiot!"

Dust passes out, falling to the ground.

Chara is coughing alot, now on the ground. Gaster and asriel run in their direction.