Chapter 5. - The Temmie Clowns and other Temmies! - Page 26.

Both him and Temmie reappear behind the stage to see caged animals, sleeping. Large realistic looking humanoid & Monstrous puppets.

Props and things of all kinds to the imagination.

Small cars and 2 big rusted cages that is labeled. "Human-Puppetoids."

"Goat-Monster-Puppetoids."

Another nearby item, is a small car of sorts. It has muffled voices speaking in it.

Temmie whispered to Horror. "Look's like we found them before Gaster..."

Horror nods in disgust. "this place is creepy even to me and that says something.."

Both walking over to the car, Temmie knocks on it, to see 5 Temmie clowns falling out of it.

Tezzie jumps back startled. "Wha-wha!? Who trespasses here? Leave! Before he shows up...go!"

Seeing temmie shake his head sideways. "We're not leaving any of you here in the place of madness."

Tezzie laughed crazily. "My friends and I live in dis place...Taking us would never work." his top ears droop down. "Please go..."

Horror growled. "whatever is going on, we're here to stop it kid, so stop being stubborn!"

Tezzie, now ignoring them, starts bringing his friends in his car. "Not even if you commanded me...I do as i am told by my master. I can never leave this place. It is my home, nowhere else."

Sounding sad.

Temmie hissed. "We are bringing you out of here, whether you like it or not!"

Tezzie enters his car and shuts it.

Horror looks at Temmie and growled. "I say i turn the car blue and we leave."

Temmie sighs. "I can't believe i am actually agreeing but yes...do that. Turn it blue!"

"lets hurry before that weirdo shows up!"

Snapping his fingers, turning the car blue, they hear crying suddenly.

"Horror, do you hear that?"

"yeah.."

Both turning towards the direction of the rusty cages.

Temmie speaks in disgust. "Are those puppets alive?...Huh?"

A faint signal comes through their belts. "Temmie, we can't find anything...what did you find?"

Temmie replied in annoyance. "Comeback stage..."

Hearing a teleportation noise to see Gaster with the others.