Chapter 5. - A bad RESET, the clock is ticking...Page 14.

Waking up slowly to hear muffled voices. Vision blurred at first.

Unable to move. Everything is bright around him, hearing faint beeping sounds.

Closing his eye-sockets again, later slowly waking up to hearing his brother's voice. "IS HE ALRIGHT UNDYNE?"

"I hope so but paps...Did he really say all of that!?"

"YES, YES HE DID AND HE NEEDS US! LOOK HE IS SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID BEFORE! HE IS STILL YOUR FRIEND AND MY BROTHER!"

"Papyrus...I would never abandon a friend, but you said he committed genocide on us? That there are these routes? Resets? It all sounds kind of crazy but seeing him do that, i guess i shouldn't doubt anything."

"UNDYNE, YOU WILL HELP HIM RIGHT?"

"Yeah, ill do my best, hopefully this Gaster shows up and can work with alphys."

"UNDYNE HES WAKING UP!"

Seeing both his brother and Undyne wake over.

She stares at him with worry instead of anger. "How are you holding up?"

Dust sighs. "I do not understand why everyone is caring towards me, knowing what i did."

"SANS, BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU!"

Dusttale-Undyne nods with a grin. "Yeah, so get over it! what happened, was in the past and it was not your fault. We are here for you alright?"

Dust sighs. "alright, so you care about me? where is the other sans?"

His brother sounds sad and now less loud. "Oh, he is in the tank over there...Undyne found him in snowdin, face down in the dirt. Alphys said he passed out the same time you did...he has not waken up yet."

Dust feeling bad. "I think i know why, it is because of the reset that revived all of you...it's unstable, i mean it gave my universe another me. the savestar has never done that before.

he and i cannot interact with each other without glitching and feeling temporarily ill. my only theory is, if he and i are around each around long enough. one of us gets erased and replaced."

Dusttale-Undyne growled. "That is not happening on my watch!" he sees her look at his alphys.

"Right?"

She frowned. "I-I have run scans and diagnostics for weeks now, Gaster has too."

"Uh Alphys, what are you talking about? They just got here..."

"U-undyne i think maybe you are the one w-who is confused...They have been here for awhile, remember?"

Dusttale-Undyne shouts. "THIS MAKES NO SENSE! I KNOW WHAT I REMEMBER AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS GASTER AT ALL!"

"ALPHYS, IS RIGHT...GASTER HAS BEEN WITH US FOR AWHILE! ALTHOUGH I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU WOULD LIE..."

Dust starts laughing. "oh i think i know what is happening, this is just my luck. you're both resetting mentally, both me and this other sans might die or at least one of us.. ."

Dusttale-Undyne frowned. "THATS IT, I AM SCREAMING INTO THAT BELT OF YOUR'S!"

"HEY GASTER! COME HERE! RIGHT NOW! YOUR FRIEND NEEDS YOU! HE MIGHT BE DYING! SAME FOR THIS PLACE!"

The next she thing knows a bright light appears in the lab and someone tall walks out of it."

"I am Gaster and i came as soon as i could."

"GRRRR! NOT SOON ENOUGH PUNK! HELP BOTH OF MY FRIENDS HERE!"

Dust chuckled. "It's about time you showed up here g....alphys act's like it's been ages."

"IT HAS NOT! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE, OTHER THEN YOU THAT REALIZES THIS!??"

Dust replied. "because undyne...her memories and pap's somehow reset and got altered somehow...Maybe the human didn't truly die or maybe it is something worse in the works."

Looking at Gaster with a worried expression.

Gaster quickly walks over, showing a serious expression. "I am going to have Temmie bring over lab equipment, both you and the other sans might be dying. I will try to save you both. But there is a chance i can only save one and that the other might have to go."

Dust growled. "I cannot do that to paps!"

Seeing gaster shake his head. "I am afraid you have no choice in the matter, it is either you choose to have him erased or you get replaced by him!"

Dust snarled. "I RATHER THAT HAPPEN! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I DESPISE MY VERY EXISTENCE!"

"SANS, PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT WAY! GASTER NO! YOU CAN HELP BOTH! I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT!"

Dust smacks his own head, thinking to himself. *shit i forgot my brother was here, he heard me say all of that...*