Chapter 5. - Take the savestar fragment from the con-man! - Page 21.

The inside of the building is black, with multicolored lights flashing on and off, everywhere. very loud music or some sorts playing, crowds of monsters everywhere in multiple sections.

Some near large racks of clothes, some near areas that food and drinks.

Some that have games and comics.

One area says. "Special Events or Live Concerts only."

Mad-Gaster smirked. "There's our door, it says Special Events or Live Concerts! That monster has to be there!"

Dust groaned. "This place has given me a headache. Lets proceed and leave already!"

Mad-Gaster sighs. "I completely agree, the noises here are awful and we just arrived!"

Snapping his fingers, Both now reappearing in front of the door.

A buff white dog yells out, running towards them in a security-guard suit. "HEY! STEP AWAY FROM THERE!"

Mad-Gaster snaps his fingers, teleporting them both inside. "That was easy, he will never find us..In here, oh of all the luck, it is a concert!"

Dust chuckled. "Gaster did say, this monster is a singer...Let's hope their music is better then what we heard in the other room."

"Yeah." snapping his fingers, teleporting both him and dust to the front, near the stage.