Chapter 6. - Knowledge is Power. - Page 13. (Short)

Reappearing inside the library. Underfell-Sans takes S to a Massive Bookcase to the very top right of the building. There are a few reading tables, chairs nearby. Even a Mini-Fridge and nearby Coffee-Maker. S starts going through the books. He stops suddenly at one book and he says. "Monsters and Humans had a war!?"

Underfell-Sans growls. "yeah, a long time ago...not worth reading. not unless you want a history lesson."

S tightening his grip on the book. "I want to read this, i feel like it might help me somehow."

Staring ever intensely at the title.

Underfell-Sans sighs. "It's really old, I don't see how but alright. . ."

S sits down in one of the chairs, now reading the book.

A few hours later...

S places the book down quietly. Speaking in a strange language.

Causing him to fall from his chair. Underfell-Sans responds immediately. "what the hell is going on? s are you okay?"

S is now staring blankly in Underfell-Sans's direction, but there is no response. He immediately falls straight forward to the floor, his eyes closing quickly in the process. He is out cold.

Underfell-Sans mouthed silently. "well shit. . ." Putting his left hand over on S's right shoulder. Snapping his fingers with his right hand reappearing In Front of his house.

"BROTHER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?"

Underfell-Sans mumbled quietly under his non-existent breath. "what the hell, I was supposed to be inside...how am I going to explain this to my boss?" sweating, feeling nervous.