Chapter 2 - 1 restless week later. - Page 1.

Toriel wakes up with a yawn, she checks her clock near her bed on her desk, to see the time and it's 4:AM. She sighs. She mumbles to herself. "Of course. Well time to get ready for the day."

She stretches and then gets the covers off of her. Toriel gets off her bed, she turns around and makes up her bed. She goes to her wardrobe and changes her clothes. She puts her purple slippers and gown up. Toriel yawns again and heads to her door and opens it to be greeted by Papyrus, who looked like he was about to knock, startled he says. "OH UM- HELLO TORIEL! FRISK WANTED ME TO TELL YOU, THEY LEFT AN HOUR AGO AND THAT THEY MADE YOU BREAKFAST!"

Toriel speaks to papyrus feeling exhausted. She has been unable to have good sleep since her horrifying ordeal a week ago. She shudders at the thought of it. Speaking to Papyrus with a weary smile. "Oh okay, do you know when they'll be back?"

Papyrus shakes his head sideways and he says. "NO, BUT THEY SAID THEY SHOULD BE BACK LATER TONIGHT. THEY SAID THAT THEY HAVE IMPORTANT MEETINGS TO ATTEND TOO!"

Toriel smiles slightly. "I am sure we'll see one of their meetings on the news soon. I wish my child the best of luck." Toriel looks at her clock again and she looks back at Papyrus. "They should be on the news in an hour. I will enjoy my breakfast and clean up the house alright?"

Papyrus smiles. "OH NO WORRIES ABOUT THE HOUSE, I CLEANED IT EARLIER FOR YOU! SANS BOUGHT THE CLEANING SUPPLIES."

Toriel notices a sudden worried expression on Papyrus's face. Papyrus says in a lower tone, concerned voice. "He's been sleeping more than usual. I believe it is because of what you told us of what you went through a week ago."

Papyrus looks at her and says. "When will you tell everyone else?"

Toriel feeling uneasy, she starts to walk past him, avoiding the question.

Papyrus says to her with his right hand now on her left shoulder. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

Toriel replies. "No, no I am not!"

She gently moves his hand off of her shoulder and then proceeds to the stairs. She is now in her kitchen. She reheats her veggie bacon and eggs in her microwave.

Toriel gets her food out a minute later and eats it. She cleans her plate in the sink and washes her hands. She dries them with her magic and enters the living room to see Sans snoring on the couch. Wondering when he got there and how long she has been in the kitchen. She shrugs and takes a glance at her clock over her fridge she hung up recently and sees it is 4:50 AM.

She runs over to the couch and quickly turns it on with the remote she sees on her living room table. She turns on her Television, dreading what might be going on but turns it on because of her child and for the cause they are fighting for.

What she does not wish to see is the hate coming from other Humans, remembering only the dark parts of her past, years before her children were born and gone.

On Toriel's Television, a skinny pale blond-human woman with green eyes and dark red lip gloss and overbearing eyeliner and blush speaks to the camera: "Hello, this is Teish here! Your well loved news reporter since 20XX, to tell you the Ambassador of Humans and Monsters is going to be here in 10 minutes! Whoa, such a huge responsibility! I mean humans and monsters!? But why monsters? That is something we'll be asking them soon!"

A live commercial comes on about Cheese Flavored Tem Flakes made by The Temmies.

Temmie appears on the screen with a cute striped shirt. She says in a loud voice. "HOI! IM TEMMIE AND THIS NEW BRAND OF TEM FLAKES BY TEMMIE! CHEESE FLAVOR! YEH YEH!"

Dramatic effects with lots of flashing lights, showing Temmies dancing all over the place,to suddenly innocently hugging each other while eating the newest brand of Tem Flakes. They all look at the screen and say. "BUY OUR NEW TEM FLAKES TODAY!"

The Temmie's wave bye and the commercial ends, the news comes back on to the reporter talking to the camera person.

"Ehh, that's disgusting-Oh Um, Teish here, we are back everyone!" Nervous laugh.

Teish coughs briefly with a sweat. "Oh Its Frisk The ambassador of Humans and Monsters! Maybe we will learn why they want to support those creatures that came from Underground, i mean they were sealed for a reason! Lets get a close up on them Pete!"

Pete speaks to her. "Uh Teish, they're not alone."

Teish looks closely and her face turns to disgust. She says in a distasteful voice.

"Why is the king of monsters with them!? We are here to talk to Frisk, not that old Buffoon!"

Pete Replied to her. "Hey you might want to lighten your tone. Remember we have people watching us live."

Teish replies in a cheery tone. "Oh nobody will mind, after all it's us and those monsters, and humans are always better!" She has a smug grin.

Pete replies. "Hmm, alright. I guess its nothing to worry about then."

Frisk, unknowingly aware of their conversation greets them with Asgore by their side. "Hello, i am Frisk. The Ambassador of Humans and Monsters and this is my father Asgore, he is the king of Monsters."

Teish feeling nothing towards Asgore, ignores him and responds to Frisk immediately on their last statement. "Um excuse me? He is not your father! You are a human and he is not. What exactly are your goals again?"

Frisk feeling stressed already responds. "I wish to bring peace between Humans and Monsters everywhere. To bring harmony between us all! Monsters are peaceful and wonderful. They mean no harm on anyone at all. I only hope humans will accept and care about them as I have."

Teish and Pete laugh.

Teish says with a cold expression. "They are monsters, they were sealed underground awhile back for a reason, they cannot be trusted! They're not even human! Why give those low life creatures a chance? Peaceful pfft! Yeah right! Bring those things back into the mudhole they came crawling out of! You are an insult to mankind! Stop supporting Monsters!"

Pete says in agreement to Teish. "Yeah! They are nothing but a lingering odor!"

Frisk tightens their fist. "Please stop."