Chapter 1 - Toriel's fear of the dark. - Page 19.

Sans sighed quietly and he said with a smile. "let's talk to him together when we meet him paps."

Sans's thoughts. *gaster will not change his mind paps,I can feel it. I am not leaving you alone with him!* They both look at Frisk, to see them laying against Toriel's chair asleep. Sans and Papyrus help both Toriel and Frisk get to their beds. Toriel woke up tired, she felt drained of energy and feeling dreadful.

Her eyes are bloodshot and her body is quivering on and off. Sans notices it and speaks to her. *tori, are you alright?
* She is speechless for a moment, she looks at him and says in a stressed voice.

"Do you believe me?" He nods.

She bends down to hug him, but nearly falls. He uses his blue magic and catches her. She says to him with a weary smile. "Thank you."

He replies with a worried smile. "your welcome tori." They hug.

Papyrus speaks to Sans, with worry in his voice. "SANS IS SHE GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!?" Sans nods,

Papyrus said. "GOOD TO KNOW!"

Papyrus is carrying a very tired frisk, who did not wake up from that. Papyrus enters their room and places them into their bed,tucks them in and leaves the room and gently closes the door after turning off their ceiling light. he looks back to Sans and Toriel,

Toriel speaks to Papyrus. "Did you tuck them in for me!? Thank you!"

Papyrus smiled at her. "NO PROBLEM!" Toriel is helped into her bedroom by both Sans and Papyrus. She lays down.

Sans speaks to her. "goodnight tori,we'll both check up on you later alright?"

Toriel smiles slightly. "Alright, goodnight."

Both Sans and Papyrus hug her. They start leaving her bedroom, Papyrus turns her ceiling light off, but the moment he does.

She starts freaking out, her voice loud and terrified. "P-PLEASE TURN IT BACK ON! I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP IN THE DARK!!"

Sans and Papyrus look at each other briefly in concern and worry, they both turn around immediately, Papyrus turns the ceiling light back on.

Papyrus speaks to her. "WHAT'S WRONG? WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO SLEEP IN THE DARK FOR!?"

Toriel says. "I am afraid at the moment and would very much like to sleep with some light..."

Papyrus asks toriel. "DO YOU HAVE ANY NIGHTLIGHTS?"

She replied. "Yes, i have some. There is one near Frisk's bedside table, but they are asleep right now. I have more than one, there should be one in the living room on the television stand, laying near the television. Frisk had Monster Kid over a few weeks back and they're afraid of the dark, Frisk is sometimes. Whenever they are stressed enough or sad. Please find it."

Sans speaks to her. "we will, don't worry!"

Both Sans and Papyrus start to leave her room again, Toriel speaks to Papyrus. "Please do not leave me alone. let your brother find it for me instead.."

Papyrus speaks to her. "DO NOT WORRY, I WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR SIDE!"

She smiled at Papyrus and said. "Thank you."

(Where Sans is at.)

He is at the television stand, looking around for the night light. He finds it and snaps his fingers, showing up in the room. He says. "found it!"

Sans puts it into the closest wall socket near her bedroom door. Toriel says to them both. "Thank you."

He gave her a thumbs up. Papyrus spoke to her. "WANT ME TO SLEEP IN HERE?"

Toriel laughed happily for a moment. "No, that is fine. Thank you for the offer."

Papyrus hugs her again, they both wave goodnight to her.

Toriel says to them. "Goodnight."

They both respond back. "Goodnight."

Sans and Papyrus leave her room. Toriel suddenly feels like she is being watched.