Chapter 3 - The birthday supplies finally! - Page 7.

Chara and Asriel gasp at their surroundings with excitement. Temmie's right ear twitched, he gets greeted by an annoying dog. It tackles him, knocking him down on his back. Temmie kicks the dog off with a hiss.

Chara runs up the small dog and attempts to grab them and get them away from Temmie, only to fall on their chest.

Asriel runs to the dog and manages to get them. "Yay! I got the puppy!"

Underswap Sans says with a laugh. "I WANT TO HOLD THE DOG! OH IT'S HIM!"

his expression turns to a frown. "HE ALWAYS TAKES MY STUFF AND SPECIAL ATTACKS WHENEVER I TRAIN!"

Chara giggles. "Really?"

Underswap Sans nods. "LET'S LEAVE THE PUPPY AND GO! THEY SLOBBER ON EVERYTHING AND ARE GROSS!"

Temmie nods in agreement. "Agreed!" He dusts himself off.

Asriel gently puts the puppy down. (Annoying Dog.) He pats them on the head. "Can i keep him?" Temmie and Underswap Sans both say in a serious tone and frown. "NO!"

Asriel frowned. "Oh...Okay."

He looks at the ground. "Can I have a kitty?"

Temmie responds. "That would be strange for me. How about a pet rock?"

Chara tilts their head. "Aren't they monsters? I thought they could talk."

Temmie shakes his head. "Not all rocks are monsters."

Asriel frowned. "I do not want a pet rock! That sounds boring..."

Chara says. "Maybe we can get a pet snake or fish? Or maybe hmmm....A pony!"

Temmie's top left ear twitched. "A snake, I hate those creatures...Fish would be a bad idea. Ponies? There would be no room in the lab and not to mention where would the pony use the bathroom? There is also Horror to look out for, a pet rock would be fun. Rocks are very interesting."

Chara grinned. "Like diamonds! Oooh! And Amethyst!! Those are pretty!"

Temmie nods. "Asriel want to read about rocks and get a pet rock later?"

Asriel shrugged. "Sure." Chara full of excitement, runs up to Asriel and says. "GET A ROCK! WE CAN SHARE THE ROCK!"

Temmie shakes his head and he mumbled. "Kids..."

They approach the store together.

Goat kid says. "Can i get some candy?"

Underswap Papyrus says. "sure, my bro has money."

Underswap Sans looks at his brother with an annoyed expression. "DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY MONEY?"

Underswap Papyrus replied. "nope."

Entering the store now, they get greeted by nice-cream guy? He looks unhappy, frowning at his surroundings.

Chara greets him. "Hello! where are the birthday supplies at? we are getting them for my mom!"

He says with a big grin. "Hello! Welcome to M.T.T! WE HAVE EVERYTHING HERE! Ah ha ha ha!"

Chara backs away. Temmie thinks to himself. *What's his problem?*

Asriel not noticing Underswap-Nice-cream guy's creepy expression, he says with a kind smile. "Where are the supplies mr?"
Underswap-Nice cream guy looks and notices both Asriel and goat kid. "WHAT!?? W-WHY DO I SEE TWO OF THEM!??" He falls backwards.

He says in a nervous voice. "G-go to the right, the birthday supplies should be there, just leave the money on the desk, leave! I am losing my mind!....Although I do not think, I ever had it to begin with."

Underswap Sans says in a concerned voice. "AHH CHEER UP! I THE MARVELOUS SANS! WILL COMFORT YOU! I AM THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE CAN HAVE! MYEH HEH HEH!" He laughed.

Underswap-Nice-Cream-Guy says in a odd tone. "Um, that's alright...I have some things to do, maybe later?" Underswap-Papyrus snaps his fingers and shows up behind him. They are talking privately.

(Leaving to the imagination :P)

Underswap-Papyrus looks back at everyone else and he says. "I will catch up with you later, I am going to talk with my friend here. give him advice and tips on selling items."

Temmie rolled his eyes. Underswap-Sans,Temmie,Chara,Asriel and Goat kid go to the birthday section and start looking through everything.

Chara and Asriel see purple and white balloons. They grab them. Temmie grabs some plastic paper plates,cups,utensils and napkins. All purple and white. Chara gets a plastic crown. "This can be on the cake!"

Asriel smiled. "Aww, its cute!!! Oh my gosh! Its adjustable!!!"

Goat kid feeling nervous. "Um...what do i get?"

Chara walks up to Asriel. "Our mom got reborn, so we are celebrating her former life, our memories of her and the new ones we will have! the fact she is back!"

Chara smiles, she looks at goat kid. "You can get the nice cream! maybe some cookies! Sodas! Chips!"

Temmie groaned. "Your mom is a baby, remember? This is not your birthday....But it is also a celebration, just try to not overdo it." He sighed.

Chara grumbled.

Asriel says. "I got baby blankets as a gift! A cute little pillow! I think it has feathers in it!"

Temmie replied. "Gaster will appreciate that. Good choice." Asriel smiled. "Thanks! Glad you think so!"

Chara says to goat kid. "What did you get?"

Goat kid says with a smile. "Butterscotch and cinnamon pie flavor!"

Chara and Asriel's mouth's quiver for a moment, then they smile with tears in their eyes. "It's perfect!"

Temmie tilts his head to the side. "Where did you find that? That is an actual flavor of nice cream, how odd..."

Temmie says. "I picked out some baby clothes, gaster will find them perfect and i am sure you like them right?"

Chara and Asriel smile. "IT'S AMAZING!!"

Goat kid says with a big smile. "I WISH I COULD COME!"

Temmie says. "Your help is good enough, thank you."

Goat kid feeling disappointed, he says. "Can i have some leftovers?"

Chara and Asriel look at Temmie. "Can he have left over food?"

Temmie replied. "I do not see why not."

Goat kid replied. "YAY!"

Underswap Sans runs up to them with toys in his arms. "LOOK WHAT I FOUND BABY TOYS!!! I AM SURE SHE WILL LOVE IT! MYEH HEH HEH!"

Temmie responds. "She is a new born...This will work out later on. Thanks."

Underswap-Sans gives Temmie a big hug. Temmie has issues breathing for a moment, he gasps after Underswap-Sans lets him go. "LETS BUY EVERYTHING! THIS DAY HAS BEEN GREAT! I HOPE WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN SOON!"

Temmie looks up at Underswap Sans and he says. "In the future, sure. But not for a while..."

Goat kid frowned. "Must it really be awhile? For how long?"

Temmie sighed. "I do not know...You will know, when we return."

Underswap Papyrus gets out a cigarette and he says while lighting it. "any idea on how long?"

Temmie shrugged. "Maybe 8 years, unless something happens..."

Underswap Sans tilts his head with an expression of curiosity. "SOMETHING LIKE WHAT?"

Chara says immediately. "It's between us, i am sorry to say. But we will see you again in the future, you can count on it!"

Chara and Asriel hug Underswap Sans, tears happily fall from his face. "BROTHER, THEY ARE HUGGING ME! DOES THAT MEAN THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!?"

Underswap Papyrus nods. "yep." Goat kid runs up and hugs Chara and Asriel, joining in on the hugs.

Goat kid looks back at Temmie for a moment. "I want to hug you too!"

Temmie responds. "I am not the hugging type...You can do that from a distance, if you want."

Goat kid sighed. "Oh...Okay, well if you insist!" Goat kid hugs the air. Underswap Sans smiled in Temmies direction. "I WILL NOW HUG THE AIR AS WELL!"

Chara and Asriel let go of Underswap Sans and giggle at what they see.

Temmie mumbled. "This is a little weird...."

Underswap Papyrus chuckled. Temmie looks in his direction for a moment, after hearing his chuckle.

Temmie says to Underswap Papyrus. "Wait...When did you get back here?" (XD)

Underswap Papyrus says. "oh, a moment ago, nice-cream man is going to check out everything and wants to hang out with my bro later."

Underswap Sans says with a huge smile. "REALLY!? WOWIE! LETS GO!"

Everyone but Underswap Sans, calmly walks back to the counter, he instead runs towards it with excitement and full of energy. Chara whispered to Asriel. "He is just like our Papyrus!"

Asriel replied. "Yeah, he is! I miss Papyrus...I wonder how he is."

Now at the counter, Nice-Cream man starts scanning their items, checking them out and handing them their stuff in large M.T.T brand bags. Nice cream-man says to Underswap Sans. "H-HEY WANT TO HANG OUT LATER?"

Underswap Sans says with a happy grin. "YES AND I CAN SHARE WITH YOU MY AMAZING FOOD! MYEH HEH HEH!"

(RUN! THE FOOD!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! XD)

Temmie,Chara and Asriel wave bye to the Nice-cream man, they turn and start to leave the building with the others.

Temmie says to Underswap Papyrus. "Could you bring us to the Ruins perhaps?"

Underswap Sans says immediately. "I WOULD LIKE TO GO HOME FIRST! I HAVE FOOD TO PREPARE AND AMAZING THINGS TO PLAN WITH MY NEW FRIEND!"

Goat kid says to him. "Can i be your friend?"

Underswap Sans says. "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! YES! YOU WILL LOVE MY FOOD! WE CAN EVEN PLAY GAMES, DO YOU LIKE PUZZLES?"

Goat kid shrugged. "I never played any puzzles before, are they fun?"

Underswap Sans gasped. "THEY ARE THE BEST! AND I MAKE THE BEST! YOU WILL LOVE THEM! FOR I THE MARVELOUS SANS WILL HELP YOU! MYEH HEH HEH HEH!"

Goat kid tries to copy his laugh. Chara and Asriel join in.

Temmie's right ear twitched. He mumbled. "No..." (I had too! Funnies are a yes! XD)

Asriel says to Goat Kid. "Are your parents the king and queen?"

Goat kid laughed. "Nah, I'm not that lucky. I am just some kid."

Chara says with a curious tone. "Who are your parents then?" Goat kid looks at the ground. "I don't know...."

Temmie mumbled. "That's odd, from what I know from Gaster's database, Monster kid had parents. This kid is basically Asriel but swapped. Oh this universe is weird, so his swapped self is Monster kid? Yeah i am out of here, before things get even weirder."

Chara says to him. "Are you sure?"

Goat kid sighed. "I do not remember and it has me stressed."
Chara pats his shoulder. "I am sure Sans and Papyrus can help you, i am sorry that we can't we have to go home. I believe things will be alright!"

Asriel nods. "Yeah! 100%"

Goat kid smiles. "Thank you."

Chara and Asriel both give Goat kid a thumbs up. Underswap Papyrus flicks his cigarette on the ground, upsetting his brother. "PAPYRUS! HOW RUDE! YOU CAN'T GO AROUND THROWING THOSE GROSS THINGS EVERYWHERE! PUT THEM IN THE TRASH CANS!"

Underswap sans says to his brother. "LETS GO NOW! THEY HAVE A BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE!"

Underswap Papyrus says. "Alright, i will try to stop...everyone put your hands and paws on my back, I will have us in snowdin in a moment."

He snaps his fingers and they all appear in snowdin. Chara and Asriel land in the snow. "SNOW ANGELS!!!!"

Goat kid laughed. "YES SNOW ANGELS!" He joins in. Underswap Sans also joins in.

Temmie backs away. "Can we go now? you carelessly dropped the bags...There is dirt on the bags. You are going to pick them up."

Chara and Asriel get up. Chara says to Temmie. "Aw, relax! Everything is fine...Oh your bag is on the ground too...I'm sorry, did i make it fall?"

Temmie nods. "Be careful next time."

Chara and Asriel start picking up the shopping bags. "Um...These are kinda heavy."

Temmie says. "Glad I brought this."

Chara manages to see Temmie press a button on his necklace.

A portal starts to appear. Right as they start to enter through it.

Underswap Sans says. "CAN WE FOLLOW?"

Temmie says. "I said, we will return in the future, but if you insist, we will come back later with leftovers."

Goat kid says in a happy loud voice. "YAY!!!!!"

Temmie,Chara and Ariel wave bye. They turn around back to the Portal and enter it. It closes behind them.