Chapter 2 - Stabilize The Savestar! Heal The Queen! - Page 12.

Gaster speaks to Dust and Horror. He says. "You two go and get the backup equipment. I will go now and get Temmie, she'll be fine."

Gaster presses the button as he leaves the room.

Toriel hears him say. "Temmie, we have returned and are getting things ready. Ill meet up with you in-"

Toriel cannot make out what Gaster said as he was leaving the room. She sighed. Her thoughts. *I wonder how they will all help me?*

She looks over to see Dust and Horror cleaning the equipment she damaged earlier and the tank. Horror already finished cleaning the broken glass and dark strange residue that keeps falling from her body.

She heard horror say. "let's get the Tank, our work here is done now, the new equipment is set up."

Toriel mumbled. "That was fast or I am spacing out one." She watched them both leave.

-Where Gaster is at.-

He walks through a large hallway, with 8 doorways on both sides. He enters an amorous room, full of large boxes packed with supplies. There is the backup laboratory tank. A white box of medical gloves, syringes,bottles of fluids of some kind. Pills. Including all types of medical supplies and something in there.

That is labeled in big letters. **SOUL-MEDICINE-AIO**

Note: All in one. It has these real medicines inside them, but for the soul, meant for healing it, in case it were to get damaged in any way. It is also meant to calm the mind and emotions. The medicines in it are fused as: **Antibacterial Ointment,Benadryl,Benzodiazepines and Zoloft.** They also exist in their original forms, unfused.

The Soul-Medicine will calm The Savestar, because Toriel's Body,Mind and Soul will be healing. Her body will be put inside the backup tank. Dust and Horror derped XD They forgot where it was and went to where Gaster and Temmie are at.)

Gaster sees Temmie and says. "There you are! Are you ready?"

Temmie replied. "In a minute I will be." Temmie walks over to a nearby sink in the room, while already carrying another pair of gloves in his right pocket. He takes off the ones he already has on. He throws them away into the small trash bin next to him and washes his paws.

He quickly puts on the gloves in his pocket, after drying his paws and looks at Gaster. Temmie says to him. *Let's get this backup tank out of here and go.*

Before they leave the room. Dust and Horror enter.

Dust says. "there you both are! we were looking for the tank!"

Temmie glared and said. "You two should be with her! We are handling this!"

Horror spoke to Temmie with a grin. "oh, don't get your shirt in a twist kiddo, we were just trying to help."

Dust does a facepalm. Temmie growled in response and said. "You can help by going back to her! NOW!"

Dust and Horror snap their fingers and teleport back to where Toriel is at. Gaster speaks to Temmie. "Now that they are gone, lets get this setup shall we?"

Gaster walks up to the large Tank and carefully inspects it.. He looks at Temmie and does a thumbs up. Gaster says to him. "Everything is clear."

(Gaster is super careful about his work, picky and really wants things to go over well and wants Toriel to be okay. I can see Temmie double checking, but i can see Gaster checking anyways XD Because it's his stuff and idk its not that he doesn't trust him? Its well idk what to call it. He just wanted to check too.)

Gaster snaps his fingers with his right hand and carefully lifts it from the floor. He snaps his fingers with his left hand teleporting himself,Temmie and The lab tank

(it's stuff necessary to make it work/power up and what not.) and soul-medicine/other important lab stuff to help Toriel. Including a fresh clean memory foam pillow XD (Machine-Washable!)