Chapter 4. - The cave in. - Page 19.

(Back at the ruins.)

Horror sighs. "I remember now, what happened here...a while back. the guards killed her, they brutally killed toriel for an act of treason.

It was my fault...I told them about toriel having aliza at the ruins and they went there, alot roamed snowdin and searched for aliza. until i helped the kid by returning her broken off limb in waterfall that I modified myself.

she still has faith in me, temmie..."

(Horrortale Toriel, not UVQ that is he talking about.)

Horror looks at him directly with a disturbing expression. "she is still a kid.."

Temmie replies. "Your kidding right? how!? she wasn't even near toriel during her,gaster,chara,asriel and mine's universal removal..."

Horror laughs. "the savestar is my only guess...scattered and all, maybe she has a file or something. glad she is like chara and spares. caring as well apparently, hell if i know why. none of us really deserve it in the slightest."

Temmie frowns. "Let's just find aliza and return back..."

Horror nods. "yeah, let's continue on to the other rooms in this place and if the kid is not here then we head back to snowdin..."

looking back at the half destroyed remains of Toriel's house from the outside. He sighs.

His eye-sockets darken. "temmie look!"

Pointing at a glowing golden object that appeared before them in front of Horrortale-Toriel's half destroyed house. "should that even be here?"

Temmie replies. "Well It is scattered, i will let Gaster know about this..."

Horror shakes his head sideways grabbing temmie's right paw.

He says in a cold tone, his expression twisted and crazed. "not while queen undick and her goons are in my house!"

Temmie growled. "He needs to know, now let me go!"

Horror snapped. "If she knew about this, it would be bad news for everyone, trust me temmie! I am sure we can handle this ourselves. Afterall, this was originally our trip."

Temmie walks over to the savestar. "Gaster told me how this thing works, but I wouldn't risk messing with it in the slightest bit! this can be dangerous..."

Horror laughs at him. "heh i would say, given the whole dying omniverse and toriel's health situation, i would say no shit sherlock." roughly letting go of temmie's paw.

Temmie growls, rubbing his right paw.

Horror raises his right bonebrow. "oh relax will ya? Its not broken or anything like that. trust me you would know if it's broken."

Horror replies. "Im sorry."

Temmie raises his right eyebrow. "You're serious?"

Horror crosses his arms. "yeah, now lets continue."

They continue onto the next room.