Chapter 4. - Awful Morning and Finding The Core Parts! - Page 31.

Next day.

Horror is tapping his right hand on the bar table, his eye-sockets black. "Mad Gaster did what exactly?"

Horrortale-Grillby sighed. "He made something from the meat factory and gave it to both of the toriel's...It stopped toriel's hungry for her soulless self but it might have caused some problems in the process for both her and her fragment."

Horror growled. "they are the same person, alright? when i see mad gaster i am kicking him in his head!"

He sighs. "look, i am sorry for being rude towards you grillby..."

Horrortale-grillby replied. "It's okay sans, i understand."

Horror sits up slowly. "I am going there right now to see that bastard..."

He snaps his fingers to be greeted by Mad Gaster. "I heard everything, it stopped her starvation which is odd and revolting to say the least."

Horror's eye-sockets are dark. "she has a taste for human because of you! do you have any idea what you did!?" turning him blue. "you are an insane asshole!"

Mad Gaster chuckles. "What i did helped, didn't it? ease off, i am sure it can be fixed somehow..."

Horror releases him, feeling bitter. "you're sick, you know that? i am sure there could have been another way to fix her starving problem."

His voice deepens, sounding cold. "are you even mad-g? I mean thats crazy even for him..."
Mad Gaster raising his right bonebrow up. "Yeah it's me, heh crazy? It was a last resort...i tried everything with her early this morning. Nothing worked...To top it off her fragment started to starve. So i got curious and fixed up a fried human limb for her with some sauce to hide the taste and she loved it."

Horror is speechless.

Mad Gaster continues to speak. "I must say, i was surprised that she enjoyed it at all and didn't even notice anything different. Her appetite and wave of eating was like everyone from your universe, i was not expecting her to act like that.

Her soulless self got to eat for the first time, but the fragment i was surprised at..I mean i told her afterwards, that it came from the factory and she had no reaction. She only wanted the food, it's like the starvation had taken away her senses or something."

Horror releases him, he starts laughing crazily. "If gaster hears this...hes either going to attempt to end you or well who knows what. but you are on my shit list for doing that to her! glad she is no longer starving, relieved even! but if i learned she ate anything other than human..." He does not speak for a moment.

He sighs. "pal you won't like the results..."

Mad Gaster shaking his head sideways. "I am sure he'll be thankful once he learns his child is no longer suffering from starvation, unlike you! Grumpy Bones!"

Horror growled. "SHE ATE A HUMAN!"

Mad Gaster laughed crazily. "Well, would you rather she ate a monster?"

Horror sighed, looking down at the ground. "no, anything but that..."

He feels a pat on his right shoulder, to hearing mad gaster respond in a happy tone. "Then things worked out fine lad! Be happy shes no longer starving and can eat now!"

Horror sounding upset. "but now she has to eat like my friends and who knows for how long. you ruined her."

He turns away from Mad Gaster. "I am going back to the bar, gaster and the others can have their way with you."

He snaps his fingers and leaves the Meat Factory.

(Where Gaster and Temmie is at.)

Quietly at the kitchen table, he is drinking coffee alongside Temmie who just finished his cup.

Temmie walks over to the sink and puts it away. Gaster's belt flashes on and off.

Temmie's necklace blinks. Both of them presses on their devices and listen to what recordings come through.

Gaster roared. "HE DID WHAT!??"

Temmie feels disgusted. "What the hell..."

Snapping his fingers, he leaves the kitchen and main room.

(Where Mad Gaster is at.).

Gaster appears in the meat factory, he quickly walks up to Mad Gaster and punches him in the face.

"YOU HEARTLESS PILE OF JERRIES!"

Mad Gaster nearly falling to the ground, starts laughing. "What the hell was that for!?" rubbing his jaw.

Blinking his eye-sockets for a moment, he looks disgusted. "Ew, i'm not a jerry!"

Gaster snarled in loathing anger. "Don't play dumb with me! you fed my daughter a human!"

Mad Gaster raises his right bonebrow up. "Have you gone completely bonkers!? I wouldn't feed her a human, horror and his friends for sure! but not Toriel!" sounding offended and confused.

Gaster slaps him across the face. "Liar! horror talked to you earlier and he said that you gave her a fried human limb!"

Mad Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "You call yourself my original self? ha! what an insult! Isn't it obvious? Gaster..." shaking his head sideways.

"That shadow creature followed us..."

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "Oh my god, Mad-G i-im sorry."

Mad Gaster growled. "Almost all of you still have trust issues with me, i understand and why wouldn't you? But this just pisses me off."

Gaster sighed. "Look maybe we could work things out..."

Mad Gaster laughed. "No worries, I won't leave but that doesn't mean i won't avoid you guys for a week or two. I'll still help, so in the kindest way to express my emotions to you,horror,temmie and dust. screw off!"

He leaves the meat factory.

Gaster thinks to himself. *I need to get to Horror and the others and fast, Mad Gaster...I am sorry.*

(Where Temmie,Toriel,Chara,Asriel,Horror,Dust and the others are at/main room)

Both of The Toriel's are gnawing at something at the bar.

Asriel and Chara are staring at her with their eyes wide, speechless.

Aliza mumbled to Horrortale-Flowey. "What is she eating?"

Horrortale-Flowey replied quietly. "Isn't it obvious?"

Horror sighs, drinking some ketchup while keeping an eye-socket on the toriels,chara,asriel and aliza.

Horror hears a teleportation noise, looking to see a worried Gaster.

"Horror, that shadow creature somehow followed us back to the lab...It impersonated Mad Gaster, it was the one that fed Toriel the human limb."

Horror feeling bad. "oh man, so i guess that makes us asses huh? what do we do? that thing could shift into anyone!"

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "I have a theory on who it might be..."

Horror tightening his fists. "So is the missions off now?"

Gaster shaking his head sideways. "No, it will continue. I will stay here and protect everyone. You and Temmie can go on the raids. Take whoever else you want to go with you."

Horror replied in a serious tone. "I am not leaving my brother and friends alone here G."

Gaster says in a reassuring voice. "Do you trust me or not? we cannot act as a team if there is no trust, Horror. We cannot let this creature tear away at us! That would only make it stronger..."

Horror chuckled. "It's you, look i'll go with temmie...but make sure paps and the others are safe alright?"

Gaster nods. "I would put my life on the line for them and Horror, protect my children for me..."

Horror's eye-sockets darken. "wait what?"

Gaster snaps his fingers and leaves, reappearing with both of the toriel's. "Keep them safe...They cannot stay here at the moment with that thing lurking around. Protect Chara and Asriel as well."

Horror raising his right bonebrow up. "gaster, we have enemies outside the lab remember? Okay, look, i'll look for Temmie alright? The others can stay with you for now."

Gaster nods in agreement.

Horror almost snaps his fingers until he hears a voice speak in his direction. "I heard everything from behind your Brother in here."

Horror looks down to see Temmie, who has a worried look on his face.

Temmie sighs. "Let's go, but bringing her might be a mistake..."

"SANS, I AM SURE WE WILL BE ALRIGHT! WE HAVE GASTER,MAD GASTER AND THE OTHER YOU HERE!"

Asriel calls out. "WE WANNA COME WITH YOU!

Chara joins in. "YEAH!"

Gaster replied. "You two stay here, ill protect you alright?"

Asriel says to him in a upset tone. "B-But they would be leaving with her on scary missions, chara and i have to go!"

Chara says to Gaster in a serious voice. "Yeah, we can help protect her!"

Gaster walks up to them both and holds them close. "I won't risk it, stay here."

Chara sighs. "Alright, but we have more enemies out there than in here...But this one sounds scarier since it can shapeshift you know."

Asriel grumbled. "This is going to be a long day."

Gaster replied in a stressed tone. "I won't let it lay one shadowy finger on any of you alright?"

Chara feeling concerned. "Where is uncle alexander and cousin lily?"

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "You're right..."

Snapping his rights, he leaves and reappears. "T-They have been drugged! they are not waking up and are still in their beds!"

Monsters around the main room start panicking.

Gaster tries to handle the situation and whispered to Horror and Temmie. "Leave quickly while you can! I got this! Ill find out what is going on and contact you both!"

Temmie quickly opens a portal through his necklace, Temmie,Horror and the toriel's enter through it and leave into the void.

Horror says to Temmie. "that was weird, i feel like we should go back..."

Temmie's top right ear twitched. "I agree with you."