Chapter 2 - PANIC! CHAOS! AND FRIGHT! - Page 3.

From the frightened crowd ignoring Asgore, with the full intention of killing her. Toriel, shocked and unable to move, watches as the young man runs towards her, with a sudden echoing memory of Gaster's words towards her out of nowhere, matching this awful situation of deadly circumstances.

"But what if there is no other choice in the matter? What if you had to defend yourself and those around you? Wouldn't you want to protect those you care for? I only want to help everyone."

Toriel snaps out of it, she summons her fire and has her mind set on self defense. But it might not be enough. There is no many frighten humans surrounding her,asgore,sans and Frisk. They hate Monsters and they think she is attacking them and might be right. But not in the way they think. Before Toriel could move, the human starts to attack.

But something pushes her backwards, she nearly falls until something catches her. Some old man yells out. "THIS IS MADNESS! STOP THE VIOLENCE!"

Teish mumbles silently. "Oh god, not a monster lover, just what we need and how the hell did she do that!? I saw nobody grab her! What a freak!"

Toriel, feeling uneasy, stands back up. The young human replies to them. "This has to happen! She was attacking a human! A human like you and me! Mr.Marsh!"

The old man, Mr.Marsh replied while adjusting his shades. "I came here with my grandchildren from the public school. Humans and Monsters. The Monsters were adopted by my child. Such sweet youngins! Monsters mean us no harm! So leave them alone!"

The young male human says. "YOU HAVE MONSTERS AS GRANDCHILDREN!? THATS-THATS JUST A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN! LOTS OF BAD LUCK!"

Mr.Marsh lifts his sunglasses and he says in a serious tone towards the young male human. "Do not raise your voice to me young man! It's disrespectful and what you're saying is pure crazy talk! Pure and simple!  It's Nonsense!"

The young male human turns back to toriel with a glare and they say to her. "Your lucky mr.marsh came or i would of fucking killed you!"

Asgore shouts out to them. "BUT THATS MURDER!"

Toriel raising an eyebrow in Asgore's direction for a moment.

She now looks at her surroundings to notice she is at the town hall, which is next to the public school. She suddenly hears nearby younger voices. Lots of them, she turns to her right and sees children leaving the school building both Human and Monster. 

A blond human boy speaks out to Teish. "Mom! Monsters are not so bad! Not once you get use to them! I saw everything on TV! Ms.Toriel didn't try to attack you! Why did you lie?"

A nearby kid mumbled to them. "Your the son of that ugly prune?"

The young human boy replies to them. "Nah but im good at acting, i doubt she even has even children anyways! She does not strike me as the motherly type."

They both laugh quietly afterwards and the kid says to them. "Keep Acting!"

Teish feels very annoyed. Pete whispers to her with a shocked expression. "Your a mother!?"

Teish snaps in response to that in a whisper. "NO I AM NOT! THAT LITTLE SHIT IS MAKING ME LOOK BAD! WELL TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!"

Teish smiles a fake smile, she says the child. "Oh hey Joey! I see your fever never went down, my poor baby! You have no idea what your talking about at all!"

Toriel raised her right eyebrow up she looks at the child closely then at Teish.

Toriel says to Teish. "WAIT A MINUTE! You are not this childs mother! You are lying!"

Teish walks up to Toriel and stares her deep in the face and she says. "I can prove you freak's are evil! By bringing up a very old subject!" Teish grins widely. Toriel feeling uneasy.

Teish says. "What happened to all of the fallen humans that fell underground over the years? Were are they now? Why are they not here with all of the Monsters? I wonder what the first human was like!?, poor child. I guess for them to not be here, you must of killed them or worse!"

Toriels heart beating at a fast rate, its getting fast,faster yet faster. She starts to hyperventilate. She knows why Chara and Asriel died, because of that awful dream. Chara died eating flowers and Asriel absorbed their soul, they fused into a powerful monster. Asriel could have killed humans to free them all but instead didn't. Humans killed hers and asgore's child.

Asgore killed fallen human children, but out of heartache and hatred. He wanted to free everyone and get revenge.

Toriel, thinking of her recent experiences to getting hit in the face with her past in all directions, she feels cornered,attacked without getting physical contact, just mental and emotion. She feels her body starting to shake, but manages to keep it unnoticed.

Humans that were afraid before, are still frightened and the items they are holding. Toriel notices now. Small Guns and Pocket Knives.

One woman runs at Toriel with a knife, and Frisk pushes her out of the way, to almost get hit by them.

Everyone gasps, alot of humans scream.

A loud voice shouts out. "LISTEN HERE PUNKS! LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE! OR ELSE ILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ALL OF YOU! WE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES!"

Teish just replied with a smart ass attitude towards the tall female fish monster. "Are you sure you want to do that? I mean really, make my job easy will you? I mean-um."She coughs and looks at the camera with a wide cheesy,nervous grin again, moving her shirt collar slightly.

"Okay then, Frisk what exactly do you see in these creatures?"

 The young woman said. "THAT FISH FREAK ALMOST HIT ME!"

Undyne speaks up. "NO! I WAS PROTECTING MY FRIEND! YOU TRIED TO KILL HER!"

Another loud voice speaks up. "HUMANS, THERE IS NO NEED FOR VIOLENCE! WE ARE FRIENDS! NOT ENEMIES! GIVE US A CHANCE, I AM SURE DEEP DOWN YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE, SO COME ON WHAT DO YOU SAY? PEACE?"

A small child walks up to the monster speaking. Its papyrus. The child is a small little boy with curly black hair and green eyes. Pale skin. He speaks in a shy voice. "Are you nice?"

Papyrus says. "YES I AM ONE OF THE NICEST MONSTERS THERE IS! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS!"

The child smiles. "You sound great."

Papyrus smiles really big. "WHY THANK YOU TINY HUMAN!" Teish groaned silently.

Frisk grinned at Teish and said. "Does this look bad to you Teish?"

Teish replied sounding terrified, her voice slightly stuttered. "NO BUT T-THAT DOES!"

She points with a shaky hand with a horrified expression. Frisk jumps startled and mumbled. "Oh no..." Frisk sees before them what looks like a large amalgamate.

Frisk thinks to themselves. *Why is Endogeny here for!? Oh this is bad! Everyone is going to panic again! What do i do!? Damn it!*

They look the left of Endogeny and notice alphys and Mettaton and silently laugh over seeing Mettaton, glad on seeing them and hoping maybe Mettaton can lighten the situation somehow if they cannot.

But determined as they are, they will try to do this themselves first! Mettaton walks up to Teish and Pete and says in a dramatic way with a pose, while suddenly playing music.

"OOOOH YEEESSS!!!!!!! Hello beauties! This is Mettaton here! Don't be afraid of Monsters, I am their celebrity and a Robot! Not just any robot but a fabulous one!"

Half of the humans cheer for mettaton,other half are booing him and the human who attempted to harm Toriel says to her.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT! AUGH!"

They run at Asgore. Toriel yells out. "ASGORE GET OUT OF THE WAY NOW!"

She runs towards Asgore shielding him,Sans teleports in front of them and Toriel screams as the Human manages to somehow hit her forehead with their fist.

They were unable to do anything else. Toriel dizzy and bleeding from the hit. The children from her class scream,chaos breaks lose. Humans and Monsters are yelling at one another. Frisk, unable to be with their mom, has no choice but to stay where they are at and tries to calm everything down.

Same for Sans, staying with Papyrus, while still shielding Toriel and Asgore, the human who managed to harm her is blue now.

Undyne staying with Alphys and Mettaton. Toriel nearly falls due to a bleeding forehead, dizzy and now in tears, she runs off from everyone back to the direction of her home which is a good distance away, a few miles.

What Teish said earlier got to her, unable to hold in her emotions anymore.

(Sometime later out, she is back home and out of breath and close to passing out. Toriel goes to her bathroom and tends to her forehead wound.

She slowly staggers back to her living room and immediately sits down and starts crying heavily against the right arm of her chair., she hears loud knocking, causing her head to ache even more.

She groaned in pain. She says. "W-who is there?"

The worried voice responds. "Asgore! I'm coming in!"

He opens the door to see her barely standing, he gasps. "T-Tori, are you alright? I followed you here, I saw what happened and was terrified!"

Toriel manages to get up and before Asgore could speak another word, she walks on over and hugs him. She cries again and she says to him, letting out emotions shes held in for so long, old emotions of sadness and dark ones too. She says to him.

"Gorey, I'm so sorry! I-Im sorry I left you! So long ago, y-you were only thinking of our people and I abandoned you in our time of grief and divorced you! I am a terrible person! What you felt and did was out of sadness and hate, hate towards those who hurt us and our children,our sweet children. Asgore i miss them so much! Im sorry i left you! I dreamed about our past last night! I even saw things i never knew about before and the reasons before that were because of-"

Asgore placed his right hand over her mouth and he said. "Shhh, its alright. There is no need to say sorry to me. I am not angry at you. I would never feel such a thing towards you! I love you and always will! I followed you to see if you were alright,you need me and i will always be there for you."

Toriel speaks him in a sad tone. "That human Teish brought up painful subjects and thinking of them hurt ever so much but that alone is not why I feel this way or why I forgive you for things you've done to those fallen humans, which now I fully understand why you did so. Gorey i am selfish but they had families, but then again we had a family too, children and each other, and our people. I left everyone out of selfishness. Im so sorry."

Asgore embraces her. "You forgive me? Does that mean you'll be with me again?"

Toriel looks up at him. "Yes."

She sees him tear up but in a happy way.

He says. "I've wanted to hear that from you for such a long time. I love you."

Toriel replies. "I love you too, also Gorey. There are important subjects I need to discuss with you.."

They stop embracing and He looks at her with a concerned and curious expression. "What are these subjects?"

Toriel grinding her teeth briefly for a moment before speaking, feeling the stress start. "One being why i am different lately, i need to finally tell everyone else this. Frisk knows,Sans knows and Papyrus. I will tell you next then everyone else we know.

Asgore 1 week ago i went shopping for pasta ingredients and while doing so."

Toriel paused for a moment while talking, when she resumed her expression turned to that of pure dread.

"I heard the laughter of a child behind me. I looked behind myself and saw nobody, so when i turned back to the front i saw a small child and oddly enough their face was hidden by a strange bright light...Asgore it was bright and full of glitches, like a messed up game or something."

Asgore unsure what to think of this, would never doubt her. He listens more.

Toriel says. "I asked them who they were and they did not tell me. When i looked at their clothing, it was black but i noticed something on their clothing, they had our symbol. Our royal family symbol! I assumed maybe our son somehow came back to life, i refused to ignored the idea. They ran from me the moment the thoughts came to mind. I ran after them which was out of character for me i know. But we ended up at an abandoned ally. There we came across a bright yet dark purpleish light. It came from a star."