Chapter 4. - A psycho queen stalks forth! - Page 26.

The portal closing behind them all. Horrortale-Papyrus says to Horror.

"SANS, WHY IS EVERYTHING DARK? IS THIS THE LAB?"

Horror chuckled. "nah bro, this is the void i told you about."

Horrortale-Grillby crossing his arms. "This whole situation is still weird to me. I never thought we would be leaving home and living inside a lab, is it large enough?"

Gaster's outfit turns black, his form looking like it is melting from the waist down, with black like substance through the clothing. His normal expression, now unusual in appearance.

Toriel's clothes is now black, her clothing also melting on and off. Tears falling.

"This is a nightmare come true...Dad, are we dying or something!?"

Gaster shakes his head sideways. "No, we are not dying. This endless melting process that also comes back up in the air in some form and melts back, is normal i guess you could say? It happened for me after i got scattered across time and space.

I am sure it happens with all Gasters. It happened with you, because you are my child and are also scattered across time and space. But i feel it goes much deeper than that."

Toriel sighs. "After i am whole again, do you think i will ever be as i once was and maybe with asgore again? Maybe have our universe back as well?"

Gaster replied. "I don't know yet, that is a long time off. For now lets just focus on getting back and what goals we have right now."

Toriel nods. "Yeah." Feeling tired.

A loud familiar voice screams out. "I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU WEIRDOS! NOBODY LEAVES ME BEHIND!"

Toriel mumbled quietly to herself. "Now what!?" turning in the direction of the loud voice to feel something hard hit the right side of her face, to suddenly lots of areas. "ACK!"

Gaster yelled out. "TORIEL!"

He says to everyone. "IT'S AN AMBUSH!"

Horror points behind everyone, growling in what he is pointing at. "no, its queen undick, she somehow managed to wake up alot sooner!"

Toriel, filled with determination. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" her voice roared.

Seeing her soul, it is barely anything there but it is a monster soul and it is red somewhat.

There is darkness around it on and off, mixed with glitches. She coughed black substances.

"You are pissing me off! leave my family and friends and this won't have to get ugly!"

Gaster says to her. "Why is your soul like this?"

Toriel's eye-sockets turn black. Her voice deepens, ignoring Gaster and speaking to Horrortale-Undyne. "Leave now and we can avoid this fight. Stay and you will die a pain so horrible, you will wish for death!" she smirks and speaks after a pause. "I would gladly deliver it!"

Chara speaking out to her. "Mom snap out of it! This isn't like you!"

Asriel sounding afraid. "You are not yourself! stop talking like this! Knock her out again and just leave her in her universe or something!"

Toriel snaps her fingers and reappears behind Horrortale-Undyne, quickly grabbing her by the neck. "Want to experience slow pain?"

Chara and asriel cling to alexander and lily.

Alexander shouts out. "SISTER LET GO OF THE PSYCHO, SHE'S NOT WORTH IT!"

Toriel glaring at Horrortale-Undyne, growling. "Okay brother....Anything for you."

Dropping Horrortale-Undyne.

Turning around. Horrortale-Undyne says to her. "So you are all just leaving me behind!? You bastards!"

Toriel says to Gaster in an emotionless tone. "Do me a favor and turn her and her goons blue. Shove them back into their universe and make sure they do not follow. I want to be home already father."

Gaster nods showing a concerned expression.Toriel watches as Gaster does just that. He is quick about it with help from Horror.Gaster and Horror return.Gaster says to toriel with a smile. "Lets return home." He summons a portal inside the void and they all enter his lab. It is how he left it. Only something seems different about it. he can't seem to place it yet.