Chapter 5. - Delay back home. - Page 29.

Lori is crying. "Those poor Humans and Monsters! We should head back!"
Gaster shaking his head. "I am not having any of you in danger!"

She sighs. "Then bring me,my soulless self,Chara and asriel back to the lab! And whoever else is able to return!"

Gaster shaking his head sideways. "Just you and the children. I will bring my savestar and try to weaken him while they fight his members!"

She nods with a frown. "Alright."

He pats her back, leaving with Temmie,Horror,Dust and Mad-Gaster.

===Returning to the circus.====

Fighting the ringmaster, ignoring the glitches before him. His-eye-sockets darken. Continues to go through the settings on his savestar from the lab.

Temmie, fighting the clowns and other types of performers that are Temmies.

Horror fighting the human & monster dances, including backup ones. Plus the musicians.

Mad-Gaster and Dust, fighting The Ringmaster.

Dust yells out to the Ringmaster. "wanna have a mad time?"

Mad-Gaster laughed.

Dust, ignoring him, snaps his fingers and summons multiple blasters, now blasting large waves at the ringmaster.

Mad-Gaster sends massive waves of bones at him, laughing crazily.

The ringmaster yelled out. "NO! YOU INSECTS! MY LOYAL SUBJECTS! ERASED! MY GATHERED SOULS FADING! & MY CIRCUS CREW NO LONGER A PART OF MY DOMAIN! DIE!"

Sending waves of lightning surprising their way, at blazing speed.

A small voice shouts out. "LOOK OUT!" the figure gets in the way and collapses with a hard thud before them.

It is Tezzie.

The ringmaster quickly walked over to him. "Tezzie!?!?"

Tezzie raspily replied, smiling weakly. "So you do care?"

The ringmaster pets and rubs tezzie on the head for comfort. "Shhh, i always cared Tezzie."

Tezzie replied in confusion. "But the cages, the circus members, the secret fear of you that i heard about..."

The ringmaster chuckled. "Oh that is just the Humanoid's losing it again, old friend! No worries."

Tezzie coughs blood. "We're fwends?"

Picking Tezzie up. "Only the best are considered as such, old friend. Cold as i may be."

Tezzie slowly closes his eyes and smiled, letting out a last breath in response.

He throws Tezzie into the air and Tezzie disappears before everyone.

Temmie snapped. "WHAT THE HELL!? I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU BOTH WERE FRIENDS!"

The ringmaster replied coldly. "I did and like i said, he was part of my circus and as such...disappeared instead of dusting before us. Nobody ever truly leaves. Nobody that lives in it anyways."

Mad-Gaster growling. "You are insane and a liar!"

The ringmaster silently, snapping his fingers. The humanoids and goat monster-dancers attack even faster now.

Note: Humanoid/A live Puppet of a Human/Similar that is controlled by a Puppeteer or similar.

Gaster struggling with his savestar, feels himself sweating. He growled, tried to take his mask off. It won't come off.

"WHY WON'T THIS COME OFF!?"

"EVERYONE TRY TO TAKE YOUR MASKS OFF!"

Mad-Gaster replied from a distance. "Kind of hard to do at the moment!"

Dust replied. "yeah...but ill guess we'll try."

Temmie tries to get his mask off and it only pops back on, like thick glue.

The ringmaster laughing. "Do this any longer and you'll be living here too! If not already! Those masks are how i get my soul's for my circus! Other than my strings or magical staff here! Plus my charm, Continue to fight me and my thoughts of taking you in, will only grow stronger!"

Gaster presses on the savestar. "N-NEVER!" laughing crazily at him suddenly.

"DIE!"

Mad-Gaster tilts his head. "Gaster?"

Dust and Horror jump back.

Temmie thinks to himself. *Oh god...did he revert and get worse? Hope this is temporary.*

The ringmaster, snaps his fingers moving them in Gaster's direction, Gaster does not budge but instead glitches more.

He slowly puts his hand on his savestar and responds. "2ND AND LAST TIME I DO THIS! R-R-R-RESET!"

The Ringmaster and the others yell out. "DON'T!"

Temmie looks at the ringmaster and he says. "You're agreeing with us?"

The ringmaster glaring at him. "Do you really think that RESETTING would be a good idea here? Inside the void!? That is new and might end us all or worse! So yes i am agreeing with you!"

Quickly moving his hands, their masks all pop off their faces.

Gaster falls to his knees, feeling weak.

All but the ringmaster runs over to Gaster.

The ringmaster sighs. "I'm leaving, if these folk all mean so much to you then fine, i'll find a new crew.

Heh all this over a bunch of strangers? How strange you are. I didn't really want to give up my circus family."

The female humanoid-dancer slowly walks over to him, alive again. "Please don't go looking for anyone new...Keep us, please. You are our only way of life and understanding...We would be lost without you, sir."

He slowly wants over. "I couldn't say no."

Looking over at Gaster with a grin.

Gaster presses on the savestar again.

A sudden blast hits the humanoid, Scattering her to pieces before the ringmaster.

He immediately looks to see the one who fired the blast. It was Dust.

The Ringmaster yelled out. "YOU WILL SUFFER FOR MESSING WITH MY DANCERS!"

Suddenly his right hand burns and he yelled out in pain, to see his savestar staff in the hands of Mad-Gaster.

His right hand has burns on it, cursing quietly. He snapped. "GIVE THAT BACK!"

Mad-Gaster cackled. "Not even in your dreams!"

Handing it over to Gaster, gaster gets the savestar piece out and fuses it with the other.

Now attempting to re-purify it.

He coughs black liquid, eye-sockets black. "Hold him back for me!"

The ringmaster speaks in an overpowering,monotone voice that is also seductive. "No need, i will leave with my circus and away from you fools. You can keep your star piece!"

Leaving quickly before them in a cold mist, after whispering some chant.

Temmie yelled out. "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Reaching for one of the Temmies. That all slowly disappear within the mist before him.

Gaster calls out. "I am sorry that we failed to stop him..."

Temmie sighs. "Atleast we freed ourselves from his possible grasp from those awful masks. Maybe someday we'll free them all."

Looking to see Gaster drooped down, his face twisted,eye-sockets black and his body is in a endless melting goop like form that also seems to just go back up somehow in a glitchy way through the air.

Mad-Gaster yelled out. "Oh shit..."

Horror responds. "we need to get back!"
Dust nods. "yeah, quick as possible!"

Mad-Gaster says in a serious tone. "I am not so sure he is stable enough to lead for the time being, so ill help us back, other then Temmie here."

Temmie glared. "Wouldn't i be #1 at the moment, seeing as i am his #2?"

Mad-Gaster shrugged. "Why not both of us then?"

Temmie groaned.

Walking through the void together.

===Sometime later.====

A startled voice yells out in their direction. "OH MY GOD! MORE GASTERS!? PLEASE TELL ONE OF YOU, ARE THE PUNK I KNOW!"

Temmie's right ear twitched. Turning to see Undyne,Sans,Papyrus,Teish,Pete and Mr.Marsh.

Startled briefly. "Undyne!?? Is that you?"

"TEMMIE!? OH MAN...PLEASE BE THE ONE I MET BEFORE!"

Horror growled. "Is she always this stupid?"

Undyne groaned. "Yep, you're the Temmie i met before...Did you manage to help that guy?"

Horror glared.

Temmie nods. "Yes, a happy ending!"

She points to dust. "What about him?"

Dust growled. "lets just head back to the lab.."

Papyrus speaks. "SANS, OUR FRIENDS ARE HERE...OH I SEE GASTER IS SICK, WE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE LAB AS SOON AS WE CAN! HEY ITS ANOTHER GASTER! HELLO, ARE YOU A FRIEND OF HIS? I GUESS THAT MAKES US FRIENDS TOO! NYEH HEH HEH!" happy to meet Mad Gaster.

Mad-Gaster nods. "Yes, i am a friend. Lets head back and we can catch up."

Papyrus nods. "ALRIGHT!"

Temmie says in a concerned tone. "Where is everyone else?"

Papyrus sighs, saying in a much calmer tone. "Alphys disappeared with a strange llama and a robot. Mettaton is always looking for her through the void and yet competing against this traveling merchant too. Asgore is crazy and no longer kind. Always causing problems for others. Thinking about it makes me sad. Lets go home."

A cold voice speaks to them all. "That asshole has tried to kill us all countless times! He also smells like shit! I mean really, does he even bathe?"

Mad-Gaster looks to see Teish, smoking a cigarette.

Grinning at her. "YOU TRAVELED WITH MY FRIENDS! WELCOME!"

Reaching for her, she snapped. "WHAT THE!? FUCK OFF!"

Mad-Gaster sounded revolted. "Not likely."

Temmie hissed. "Disgusting!"

Tete shaking her head. "Temmie, your friend there is a weirdo!"

Pete sighs. "The things i've recorded during our travels and we can't even show anyone!"

Teish groaned. "Why bother? Our old home is gone! Dumbass!"

Horror snapped. "shut up! lets head back..."

Temmie growled. "Don't be rude, they are not a pest to us anymore!"

Horror chuckled in response.

"Now now, no reason to fight or argue. I am sure we can find ways to get along!"

Temmie looks to see a old human. He gasps. "Mr.Marsh? You're alive!?"

Mr.Marsh smiling kindly. "Yes, why wouldn't i be? I am happy to see all of you again! I just had a feeling that someday, we would and i was right!"

Mad-Gaster grinning happily. "Nice meeting you, ill open up a portal and we'll be there soon!"

Pressing some buttons on his belt, a portal starts to open up inside the void.