Chapter 5. - Toriel's first word and temporary time for peace. - Page 5.

Gaster reappears in the main room, to see Toriel walking perfectly to Temmie, not crawling or falling over alot. He smiled.

He looks over at Chara and he says. "How are you?"

Chara shrugged. "Fine i guess, how is dust?"

Gaster replied. "He'll be okay." explains his conversation he had with dust with everyone.

Alexander says. "That's kinda harsh, but i don't blame you for telling him the truth and to be honest i don't care how it affects that ass. He tried to hurt Chara! We heard everything from the computer's. You forgot to turn off your belt Gaster!"

Lily growled. "Alex! language!"

Gaster chuckled. "Let's all relax by the fire, shall we? He'll be with us later."

"THAT SOUNDS GREAT!"

Everyone follows gaster.

Mad gaster says to him. "Nice to have a peaceful day for once, no au raids or enemies following us. Just allies,friends and the children here."

Gaster looks at him, he nods. "I 100% agree."

Alexander picks Toriel up, only for her to reach for Gaster.

Gaster walks over to him. "I see she wants to be held by me."

Alexander nods. "Here."

Toriel speaks. "Papa."

Gaster responds in a shocked tone. "Oh my gosh...She spoke."

Lily screeched. "OH MY GOD! GASTY!!!!! SHE SAID HER FIRST WORD!!!!!"

Gaster sees Toriel's eye-sockets darken.

He chuckled. "Yes, she did, didn't she? This calls for celebration."

Chara and asriel cheer. "THAT IS AWESOME!"

"YES, AMAZING INDEED! NYEH HEH HEH!"

Horror says. "uh congrats gaster."

Temmie says. "All of this over her speaking?"

Gaster looks in his direction. "Temmie, it is her first word! I am surprised at you!"

Temmie shrugged. "Alright."

Aliza says to Gaster. "Congrats, Mr.Gaster."

He notices her replacement arm and he says. "How is your new arm doing?"

She smiled. "Good, thank you for making this for me."

Horror sighs.

Gaster looks to see Horror starting to leave the main room. He raises his right bonebrow. "Horror, everything alright?"

Horror does not speak. He leaves the main room.

"ALIZA'S ARM IS SOMETHING HE DOES NOT LIKE TO THINK ABOUT..."

Gaster shakes his head. "But she has a replacement now...Aren't you all recovering pretty well?"

Horrortale-Papyrus sighed. "THE GUILT STILL BOTHERS MY BROTHER AND RETURNING TO HOW WE ONCE WERE BEFORE THE CORE WENT DOWN, I THINK MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME."

Gaster replied in reassuring voice. "I am sure he will be alright papyrus, the same for everyone back in your universe as well."

"THANK YOU GASTER, YOU ARE VERY KIND AND I AM SURE YOUR FRIEND DUST IS SORRY AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE."

Gaster nods. Thinking to himself. *I will focus on Dust later, my child is with me and spoke her first word and everyone wants to relax, so be it...*

Few peaceful months later.