Chapter 1 - More info and a terrible experience. - Page 16.

Gaster speaks more, his voice sounding empty. "I made my mistakes and because of them, humans can use my savestar and no longer monsters. Monsters no longer have Determination or even see the savestar, let alone sense it.

The fact monsters can no longer use what was originally created for them and that humans can instead, fills me with hatred towards them. Humans are awful creatures and when I was erased from our Universe. More settings showed up in The Savestar. Horrifying ones that are dreadful!"

Toriel raises her right eyebrow. "So you are saying it is your fault? Why hate the humans then."

Gaster gives her a bone-chilling glare and he says in a harsh tone. "Yes I did mention I made mistakes, but it is not completely my fault! I did not intentionally mean for my demise to take place! Let alone humans being able to use my creation!"

Attempting to calm himself, he speaks. "The extra and horrible features it contains are also what a game has and affects the reality it resides in. The settings are: RESET, TRUE RESET and ERASE The settings showed up, after humans started falling into the Underground, after your children died and me meeting my demise. You were protecting and caring for them, instead of your own people! ASGORE NEEDED YOU AND YOU ABANDONED HIM! He was grieving too! He had every right to feel the way he did."

Gaster notices Toriel's expression, she's impaled by his words. He continues while actually feeling something, his voice full of anger and upset. "Resets in case you do not know, make things start all over again. But for us, It is a terrible Reboot that erases your memories and makes you live certain moments in life all over again but with each one, it will always be a slight difference, depending on what the Human chooses."

He growled for a brief moment and he said. "True Reset is far worse. Than there is Erase, there is nothing to that, its simple. Nothing will exist. Oh and another thing to be aware of is something the Humans call Routes."

Toriel Responds in a confused tone. "Routes?"

Gaster replies. "Yes, A Route, is when the human or similar being makes a choice they can decide for a timeline. Pacifist or Genocide. Pacifist creates True and Neutral results in the timelines. Genocide is only bad results or good depending on what or who you are."

Toriel is speechless. Her thoughts. *This is too detailed to count as a dream! And its lasted for so long now. I am truly somewhere else. This is worse than a nightmare! N-No! IT IS NOT REAL! Get a hold of yourself!*

Gaster speaks to her with his arms crossed. "Now that we have the information of my Savestar out of the way. I will explain to you carefully about my goals But first asking you questions."

Toriel is on her guard, she stares at him with a serious expression.

Gaster smirks and says. "Do you know what an Alternate Universe is? The concept of it?"

Toriel says. "Yes, Sans has mentioned it to me before and he was there with you before you were erased?"

Gaster replied. "Yes he was, but that is off the subject. Do you understand the subject?"

Toriel nods. "Yes it is very interesting, to think there could be other universes out there that have different versions of us."

It immediately hits her mind and she feels uneasy.

Gaster smiled. "I couldn't agree more. It is a very lovely subject, how would you react if i told you that other universes actually existed?"

Toriel feels her face sweat, only thinking of that nightmare from before, now responding in an odd tone. "I would need proof first."

Gaster scratches his chin in thought.

He speaks more. "Oh they are real, without a doubt! I have been to some AU's and intend on finding allies."

Toriel, doubting him, says. "Right. . .well what exactly are your goals?"

Gaster notices that she doubts him, but lets it slide.

He talks more with an expression Toriel does not trust.

Gaster says to her. "I plan to travel into every AU, which stands for Alternative Universe. I plan to travel into them,offer to make the monsters live's in the AUs better,fix their problems and if possible free them if they happen to be sealed underground."

Toriel speaks to him in a serious,untrusting voice. "There is more I presume?"

Gaster nods and says. "When i was erased from our universe, The savestar was also scattered across time and space. It is in every AU out there. I plan to travel and replace the savestar or repair them all or at least enough to fix everything.

I am already working on a new one. This new one will never get used by humans, only monsters like us can use it. I am looking for allies to work with me and be by my side on my travels and hopefully have the same goals. But to get these savestars and cleanse them. The humans or other beings that use them for corrupt and harmful purposes. Have to be dealt with as soon as possible.."