Chapter 4 - Breakfast together! - Page 4.

(Where Gaster, Temmie, Dust,Mad Gaster,Asriel and Chara are at.)

Chara and Asriel run into the main room shooting each other with water guns. Mad Gaster gasped. "They are perfect aren't they? pretending to kill each other! I am so proud!"

Temmie says to him after having a few sips his coffee at the table. "You are really disturbing you know that?"

Mad Gaster smiled. "Disturbing, no more like another form of being charming!"

He neatly drinks some of his mocha from his coffee mug. Then sits it down on the the table. Now looking at Temmie, Gaster and Dust.

"I know how you guys here at the table feel about me, including Horror. A lovely word of advice to you guys. Piss off, are we not Allie's? or is that a big fat lie? it would hurt I must say...Seeing as I have been here for awhile."

Gaster feeling uneasy. "Have you heard our conversations?"

Mad Gaster gets part way onto the table, leaning on it and now crossing his arms. He grinned and said. "Yes."

Gaster replied. "How did you hear us?"

Mad Gaster replied after yawning. "The crazy, insane or whatever. Take your pick. Have perfect hearing. The same counts for the troubled and the disturbed. Oh or smart guys like us. I am no fool or idiot. I just love to tease all of you, I know very well I am not that toriel's father, well maybe in some way i might be." he laughed. "I am a gaster right?" shaking his head sideways. He speaks more.

"I mean sure I have my goofy moments or unstable. It's my personality, I am indeed unpredictable. Having Dust here is a wise move, but know, now. I am not your enemy. but I might go more insane then usual sometimes, so keep me less mad by letting me act like a perfect clown, got it?"

Gaster sighed. "Look, we have nothing against you. No hatred, just sorry to say it but annoyance. Like how Temmie and Horror are towards each other....Well similar."

Mad Gaster laughed. "Oh is that all? I thought it was serious! Those two crack me up all the time, so we are allies?"

Gaster replied. "Yes we are allies, not enemies in the slightest."

Mad gaster is still leaning over on the table. "Sooooo, allies and all, i think we should all learn to trust each other..." He grins. "Right?"

Gaster not wanting trouble from Mad Gaster and agreeing with his logic. "Yes, we are allies and as such, as i have said multiple times today. Trust is logical, we should all learn to get along."

Mad Gaster nods and then he says. "Maybe become the best of friends! Oh how wonderful that would be! Maybe Temmie and Horror will become like brothers and maybe even someday learn to hug and care for one another!"

Temmie's right eye twitched.

Dust laughed. "yeah, those two becoming friends, when hell freezes over!"

Mad Gaster shakes his head. "Well, someone is being a grumpy bones, i can see it now...They become friends and it becomes a whole lot quieter around here. That will be lovely!"

He made a happy weird and brief gasp sound. Temmie says with a raised eyebrow. "Okay...Well, trust is something you earn. Its not something just by words alone. But yeah we are not enemies, alright?"

Mad Gaster grinned. "Good, so who wants cupcakes and noodles? Maybe it will start a lovely friendship between all of us!"

Dust shrugged. "okay, well a beginning of a friendship is better then having a enemy." Mad Gaster smiled. "Good lad. All you need is a star and you are good to go!"

Dust thinks to himself. *what the hell....*

Mad Gaster starts humming. "Allies, a beginning of friendship and trust, no enemies...Oh i can't wait for future bloodshed we will be apart of together! Enemies falling beneath us!" He makes another weird gasp sound, almost like he was excited or something, to laughing crazily.

He says to them. "Oh sorry, I sometimes get a little carried away but its true. I can't wait! It will be fun! Hope i get to go on one of these trips to Horrortale,. maybe i'll be a great asset."

He snapped his fingers and appeared in front of the stove. "I will make us all noodles and breakfast muffins! Blueberry muffins! I can make some killer noodles! All recipes are good!"

Mad Gaster makes a high pitch screech like noise suddenly.

Horror says out loud from the couch. "what the heck was that!? tori and i were asleep!"

Gaster sighed, showing up to check up on Horror and Toriel, before he does Mad Gaster. Toriel has her hands over both her ears. She looks annoyed and startled.

Gaster says to Horror. "Here, i'll take and comfort her."

Horror grumbled. "i kinda wanted to try that, but you're the dad." Gaster smiled. "Alright, ill be back over here later. I need to find how why Mad Gaster made that sound."

Horror raised his right bonebrow. "wait a minute, that sound came from mad g!? are you serious?" He thinks to himself. *maybe i shouldn't be surprised. the guy is a weirdo...*

Gaster nods. "Yes and i need to find out what is wrong, i will talk to you later."

He snapped his fingers and appeared next to Mad Gaster. Mad Gaster is staring at a rat.

Gaster's eye-sockets are black. He snaps his fingers and summons a blaster.

Temmie says to Gaster. "Why did you summon a blaster for? Gaster....What is going on!?"

Gaster replied. "I think it is one of those rats or somehow we gained an actual normal rat somehow....It's revolting."

Horror's eye-sockets black, hearing them. "you don't think its one of the savestar rats do you!?"

Gaster shakes his head. "I do not see how..."

Temmie says. "Gaster you said a while back that your pocket universe was created by the savestar....Is it also powered by it perhaps?"

Gaster crossed his arms. "Powered by it, no....But i believe there is a possibility that the savestar lurks in it."

Dust's eye-sockets are black. "It does lurk here...I have seen it!"

Chara and Asriel are now silent. Mad Gaster says. "Just kill it already! It's disgusting!"

Temmie says to Mad Gaster. "I am not getting near that thing!"

Mad Gaster says to him. "You and i are alot alike! We cannot stand revolting things!"

(heh, sounds like a good idea XD)

Gaster looks at Mad Gaster and he says. "Why don't you kill it?"

Mad Gaster shakes his head sideways. "I rather not see rat guts, thanks...."

Gaster turns the rat blue and walks towards one of his large computers. "I will just throw it into the void. Problem solved."

He turns one of the computers on and types in a code. A portal starts appearing. He throws it in. "That was simple. Now i will just close the portal and-"

He jumped back. "It's back!? I threw it into the void! I know i did..." The rat stares at him and stares directly up at Gaster, its eyes start resonating black liquid.

Mad Gaster made another high pitch noise. "KILL IT!"

Gaster snaps his fingers and resummons the blaster he had before and starts charging it.

Temmie says to him. "Are you trying to damage your lab!? Remember you are inside it!"

Horror says to Gaster. "Ill handle it. Let me get my axe and the little freak won't last long."

He says to Gaster. "Gaster, go to your kid. I got this." He grins. He snapped his fingers and left the main room.

Gaster quickly snapped his fingers and appeared on the couch near Toriel. Now holding her. She is still upset.

Horror comes back and has his huge axe. "heh, this should be easy! I've killed bigger things than that little pipsqueak!"

Mad Gaster says to him. "I will just leave the room, i will not be here while you chop it to bits. I will be in my room." He looks nauseous. He snapped his fingers, leaving the main room.

Horror shrugged. "looks like breakfast never happened, ah well. hey temmie wanna help, you are a cat after all."

Temmie growled. Horror chuckled. "hey, lighten up. Its just a joke."

Horror walks towards the rat and is unphased by its appearance. "Ah kind of reminds me of home. such appearances are iconic right?"

He laughed, raising his axe over it. "NIGHT NIGHT LITTLE RAT!"

He quickly sliced it to pieces. "huh, that was easy. maybe i should bring this to my universe so grillby can cook it. It could be a snack for everyone."

Temmie says with a disgusted expression. "Why would you want to bring that as a snack!?? That is just...."

Horror laughed. "any kill for me is food for them, alright tem?"

Temmie shakes his head sideways. "We could just go on one of our AU raids. Taking that as a snack sounds flat out unnecessary."

Horror chuckled. "temmie, innocent temmie...reversing the way of life there, our taste for things. that will take a long long time."

His eye-sockets turn black. "I AM BRINGING IT."

Temmie sighed. "Okay, you know your universe better then i do."

Horror nods. "yeah, you will learn more about me while you're there heh."

Temmie raised an eyebrow. "I think I know enough."

Horror growled. "you do not know anything kid. trust me, you will learn a lot more when we arrive. oh and i am very important in snowdin and parts of the underground. respected, so don't do anything to screw that up! got it!?"

Temmie unsure how to take his sudden serious behavior. He replies to Horror. "Alright, i won't do anything."

Horror sighed. "I guess we have to attempt to get along after all, well i guess we will see how things go once we get there."

Temmie replied. "Yeah. Well, breakfast was ruined for me."

Horror laughed. "just eat lunch, you'll be fine. that rat was child's play for me."

Horror turns the chopped up rat chunks blue and walks over to the fridge. He looks for some plastic wrap and a paper sack. "ah there we go, this will go fine for later."

Temmie feels sick to his stomach. "You are really disgusting, you know that!?"

Horror ignoring him, tosses the rat into the fridge and walks over to the sink and washes his hands then cleans his axe.

He looks back at Temmie, with a wide grin. "I killed it didn't i?"

Mad Gaster says to him. "There is rat blood everywhere! Bleh!"

He looks at Temmie. "Want to clean this?"

Temmie shakes his head. "Horror should."

Mad Gaster rubbed his chin for a moment and he says with a huge smile. "I KNOW! I will clean it! I love cleaning! Got any gloves?"

Temmie jumped back startled. He thinks to himself. *This guy is very weird, that was sudden...ehh at least i am not touching any of that.*

Temmie says. "There should be some at Gaster's middle computer there, the main one. A drawer should be underneath it. Open it and there should be some there."

Mad Gaster replied. "Thank you for the info, small Temmers!"

Temmie raised his right eyebrow up and he mumbled. "What?"

Horror starts laughing. "this guy is too much!"

Mad Gaster snaps his fingers and shows up at the front computer desk and opens the middle desk drawer. He sees multiple pairs of gloves and decides to close it. "Um, i will just use kitchen gloves instead."

Temmie replied. "Why?"

Mad Gaster replied. "They are not my gloves and worn by someone else, i rather the gloves not touch my hands."

Temmie sighed. "Oh, i see...Well there are multiple packs of unopened kitchen gloves near the kitchen sink, underneath it. Grab a pair."

Mad Gaster stares at him. "You could have mentioned that sooner..."

Temmie shaked his head. "I was not expecting...Ah well."

Mad Gaster, ignoring him, snaps his fingers and shows up in front of the sink, opening it with his magic. He sees an unopened pack and quick tears it open and puts the gloves on. He pours water over the gloves. "There!" He looks for a mop and bucket.

Temmie says to him. "There are tons of cleaning supplies in the storage room and utility."

Mad Gaster grinned. "Utility room it is then!"

He snaps his fingers and later returns with a mop bucket,mop and cleaning supplies in the bucket.

Horror yawned. "all of that over a decapitated and mangled rat?"

Temmie breathed in and then out. "Tell me when the mess is cleaned up. There is nothing for me to do at the moment. I will share the details on the microchips later on, prepare for the trip and then we leave."

Horror replied. "who is leaving with me? other then you temmie?"

Temmie replied. "It will be both me and you at first. I just need to scout around, write notes and learn things about your universe. Like on how Gaster and I can help you. Later on Gaster will be with us at some point, then Chara and Asriel as well. There will be multiple trips and plans on who stays or goes."

Horror laughed. "Wait who? Those two would get eaten alive. one is a human remember? and asriel is harmless. he wouldn't be able to harm a fly."

Temmie feeling annoyed, showing the expression to his emotion as well. "As i said before, explaining the microchips later. You will learn later on."

Horror shrugged. "alright."

30 minutes later.

Mad Gaster says. "Well, that was great. No more blood and the whole lab is clean now. Maybe now i can make us a meal!"

Horror laughed. "temmie is no longer hungry and reading his usual favorites. gaster is taking one of his evening naps. the kids are tired from playing. toriel is still hungry."

Mad Gaster crossed his arms looking confused.

Horror raised a bonebrow up at him. "yeah, what is it mad-g? something on your mind?" he laughed afterwards.

Mad Gaster says to horror feeling confused. "Yes, why do they still act like kids for?"

Horror replied. "gaster asked them both to act their psychal age, for tori's sake. so she can grow up with other kids. sure mentally they are adults and should be by now, but that savestar did stuff to them a while back, when their mom was alive in her previous life. I feel like they are going to be kids for a while."

He crossed his arms with a sigh afterwards, frowning for a moment.

Mad Gaster shrugged. "Ah well, shit happens."

Horror's eye-socket's darken for a moment, he says in a cold tone. "yeah..."

Mad Gaster tilted his head, showing a confused expression. "What?"

Horror grumbled, walking away from him. "I'll just take a nap, there is nothing for me to do." He looks over at where Temmie is at, in the other side of the main room reading. He snaps his fingers and shows up in front of Temmie.

Temmie looked up. "Yes?"

Horror yawned. "I am going to take a nap for awhile, wake me when you or gaster are ready to explain that microchip business and we leave okay?"

Temmie nods, not showing any expression. "Alright."

Horror snapped his fingers and sees Toriel asleep snoring against Dust on the couch. He snapped his fingers and carefully picks her up without waking her and falls asleep.

Gaster walks into the main room and sees Horror and Dust on the couch with her and smiles. Temmie blinked a few times, surprised. He mumbled. "That is weird, a kind horror..."

He walked over towards Temmie. "I will wake them in an hour."

He walked over towards the fridge quietly opening it. Getting out a beast energy-drink. Now walking over to the bookcase and he got one of his favorite books and sat a few feet from Temmie in his favorite reading spot. He opens his book and starts to read.

Temmie speaks into his necklace. "Chara! Asriel!, after you two have your food, gaster and i need to put the implants in alright? But it will take a while, say an hour. But then after that. Testing the devices, seeing if there is any possible flaws, Gaster and i will show you how it works. So it might be more then an hour."

Chara and Asriel both respond with excitement very loudly. "Alright!" startling both Temmie and Toriel.

Temmie's ear twitched, he sighed. "Please, try to be a little quieter than that."

Chara and asriel replied. "We're sorry."

Temmie replied. "It's fine, just remember she is new to everything again, she is fragile and sensitive. Her senses are readjusting. So, please be quieter."

Asriel crosses his arms. "We will."

Both Asriel and Chara walk towards the kitchen table and have their food, finish it sometime later and wait until their stomach's settle. "Okay, we're ready!"

Temmie replied. "Good, let's go!"

Horror says to Temmie. "i'll just take another nap, wake me when its time to go."

Temmie nods.

A few hours later, Horror feels something jolt him awake. His eye-sockets light up, he looks to see Toriel in his lap on the couch. "heh, hey kiddo." She stares at him blankly, blinking a few times. She lays her head down against him with a yawn.

Horror thinks to himself. *this was unexpected to wake up too. huh, i don't remember going back to the couch. I could have sworn i went to my room that i have here, weird. nice to see though, wish she wasn't like this. poor tori. at least she is safe.*

He carefully pats her on the head, she looks up at him and grabs his right hand and moves it left and right.

Horror chuckled. "cute."

He looks at his surroundings and sees nobody around, he shrugged, thinking out loud to himself. *huh, i guess they are still working on it.*

He puts his arms around Toriel and they both fall back asleep.