Chapter 4. - The unfriendly visit. - Page 11.

Horror turns around and starts walking towards grillby's. "UH..SANS WE HAVE VISITORS!"

He tightened his fists, and turned back around to see from past his brother, a few of what looks like large buff monsters in armor, their faces hidden. He sees the monster he loathes more than anything. Queen Undyne.

"you, what are you doing here?"

"looking for food for my guards, got a problem with that?"

Horror grinned. "yeah i do have a problem, take your shit somewhere else queen undick!"

She snapped. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?"

Horror smirked. "you heard me, now leave!"

She starts laughing. "oh, i am so scared. You are not a threat to anyone sans. I took y-"

Monsters around look at her.

She cleared her throat, he notices some sweat on her face and he says with his eye-sockets now black, his voice cold as ice. "took what?"

She replied. "TOOK YOUR KETCHUP!"

Horror growled. "you are sick."

Queen Undyne and her guards start laughing. "Oh I am sick? thats a fucking laugh! AHhahahaha!"

Horror snapped his fingers, one of the guards are impaled with multiple bones that have blood on them.
Horrortale-Undyne jumps back. "WHAT THAT!? B-But how!? This shouldn't be possible..."

Horror growled. "i am still alive, aren't i? so i can still use my magic somewhat."

"SANS, WHAT IS GOING ON!?"

"bro, stay back..."

Monsters around start whispering and mumbling quietly.

A sudden crash from one of his windows suddenly occurs.

He snaps his fingers and pushes his brother out of the way, not risking a wave
of glass hitting his brother.

Queen Undyne yelled out. "WHAT THE HELL!??"
She sees before her a tall figure clothed in black, a skeleton monster but also goat as well. They have goat monster ears. Their horns are cracked but their eye-sockets are dripping with black liquid.

She yelled out. "SI-SI-DR-DR-SAV-SAV-STA--H-HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she starts pulling at her eye-sockets. The liquid is falling even faster, strange forms of what looks like lines appears before her.

Queen/Horrortale-Undyne thinks to herself. *What the fuck, who the hell is that!? Is that Toriel!?? No it can't be...Toriel is not a skeleton, who is this person? Why did she run out of San and Papyrus's house? I am investigating this. Maybe this monster could be something useful or she might be a possible threat, i don't know..*

Horror whispered. "oh shit, tori!?? what the heck, what is going on? where is gaster and everyone else?"

Toriel starts coughing up black liquid, she starts glitching and crying. "AHHH, THE PAIN! SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!"

She falls to her knees. Horror attempts to walk over to her. Horrortale-Undyne throws a spear in his direction. He dodged. "Not so fast! IM TALKING TO HER, NOT YOU!"

Horror growled, thinking to himself. *gaster, where the hell are you!?*