Chapter 3 - Heartache and true hatred! - Page 12.

Underswap-Chara laughs at them. "Aw, why the long face? He was in the way, just more EXP!"

Chara gets up slowly gently placing Asriel's clothes down,his dust and belt fall onto his shirt.

Gaster quickly runs over. He says. "I am sorry i was not fast enough, i will fix this!"

Chara says in a cold voice. "Just take his dust and remaining soul pieces, he has pieces left somehow...I can only assume the belt did it. Take them and go."

Gaster looks over at Mad Gaster and he says. "Get me something to put the dust and soul pieces in and quickly!"

Gaster sees Mad Gaster open the door into the shop and quickly leaves it with a empty glass jar and lid. He hands it to him. Opening the lid, gaster carefully puts the shirt,belt and asriel's dust in there, the soul fragments as well.

Gaster closes the lid, looking back at Chara. He notices how bad their wound is and starts running over, chara raises their hand up. "Stay back...Ill be fine."

Mad Gaster walks over to them, throws the chocolate cake. "This cake will heal your wounds."

Chara snapped. "ASRIEL COULD HAVE USED THIS EARLIER OLD MAN!"

Mad Gaster says. "There is a high chance that other Chara could have snagged it!"

Underswap-Chara attempts to grab it while it is in mid air and on its way towards Chara, grinning in a cold and twisted way,

Chara immediately grabs their right hand. Chara twists it back and grabs the cake with their free hand, quickly eating it. They are magically healed. (HP fully restored! XD)

Underswap-Chara screamed. "AAAAAAAH!!!!"

Chara feels nothing towards Underswap-Chara. "You killed my best friend and because of that, you will pay...He was your friend and YOU BETRAYED AND MURDERED HIM!"

Underswap-Chara replied. "He was in the way, just free exp to me. . ."

Chara gasped, glitching for a moment. "W-What did you say?"

Underswap-Chara says. "Are you braindead? I said he was in the way, free exp to me."

Chara starts to see images in their own mind of monsters falling to the ground, turning to dust with expressions of fear,confusion,sadness or hatred and the feeling of self-satisfaction and other feelings. Chara sees Flowey getting slashed repeatedly, to a faint village burning with the sounds of screams for help. . . . .But nobody came.

Chara pushes them away, tears falling. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

Underswap-Chara blinked their eyes for a moment, showing a confused expression for a moment, but quickly afterwards they ready their knife. Chara sees them run towards them, they run towards each other.

Chara tackles them, ignoring the fact they are holding a knife. "THIS IS FOR ASRIEL! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" they are rolling on the ground, hitting each other. Chara is kicking them repeatedly in their stomach and scratching their face. Chara manages to get their knife, but decides to toss it aside. (Something different.)

Chara snaps. "I am not like you! I won't use a knife as a weapon!"

Underswap-Chara struggling to breath. "W-What will you use?"

Chara grinned. "MY HANDS!" Chara starts punching them in their head repeatedly. "DIE!!!!!!!!" Tears start falling from Chara's face again. The savestar reappears near them.

Underswap-Chara somehow manages to get some strength left and shoves Chara off, quickly running and limping towards it, with Chara quickly behind. They place their hand over it, their mouth is bleeding, some teeth are missing and their face looks like an animal mauled them. Their right hand is broken and their fingers are twisted in some places, their eyes are swollen.

They say in a cold voice. "I will just heal....But not only will i heal, i will reset! RESET AND TAKE AWAY YOUR FRIENDS! THEY WILL FORGET YOU EVER EXISTED!"

Chara yelled out. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Underswap-Chara places their hand over the Reset button and it highlights.

Chara catches up with them and snags the savestar away, feeling strong unspeakable energy, energy that scares them. Chara grasps the star and breaks it, causing their right hand to bleed. They start coughing up blood immediately afterwards.

Underswap-Chara starts laughing over their pain. Chara limps towards them, while blood drips from their mouth. Grabs them by their head and says in a sadden voice. "Why!? Why did you do this? Why did attack us? Kill my brother and R-Reset!? Why! I thought we were friends!"

Chara breaks down crying, grasping their chest that was slashed before, falling to their knees, crying uncontrollably.

Underswap-Chara starts crying. "I-Im sorry friend...I do not understand...w..why i did any of this, please just end me before i hurt anyone a-again."

Their voice breaks. Chara is unable to move, they are somehow back to the shape they were in before.

Underswap-Chara grabs their own knife, Chara gasps. "DON'T!" Underswap-Chara stabs their own chest and falls to the ground.

Chara cannot stop crying. Gaster and Mad Gaster quickly run over. Grabbing Chara. Gaster looks around them and notices everything glitching.

Things are starting to disappear around them,

Underswap-Sans has tears in his eye-sockets, he says in a quiet, sadden tone. "I was unable to help, i am a horrible friend....Im so sorry and now i will forget you, won't i?."

Gaster nods. Underswap-Sans walks over and hugs Gaster,Mad Gaster and Chara.

Underswap-Papyrus snaps his fingers and he says. "You all need to leave, this reset might hurt you guys..."

Chara says. "It already has...." Chara looks up to see them disappear before their very eyes.

Underswap-Papyrus waved bye, his brother said. "don't forget us..."

Gaster replied. "We won't."

Gaster says to Chara and Mad Gaster. "The devices should keep us immune to the Reset, we'll be fine."

Mad Gaster replied. "I do not need the devices, i'm good." (XD)

Everything flashes before their eye-sockets and chara's eyes.

The next thing Chara sees is Underswap-Papyrus in the distance talking to his brother.

Underswap-Sans looks over, noticing them and quickly walks over and says. "HELLO, IM SANS WHAT IS YOUR NAME? OH MY GOSH, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

Chara starts bawling in more tears. Gaster, ignoring him, activates his device and they leave.

Faintly hearing Underswap-Sans say to his brother. "HEY BROTHER, WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?"

Now in the Void,Gaster is carrying Chara, who cried themselves to sleep. Mad Gaster is holding the jar with Asriel's Dust,soul pieces and belt. After walking for a certain period of time, Gaster and Mad Gaster stop and Gaster gets out his device again, summoning a Portal, they enter the lab.

Dust and Horror look at Chara, with an expression that shows they feel bad for them.

Temmie walks over to Gaster,Mad Gaster and Chara. "We all heard everything...." He looks at the jar, his top ears go down. "We should start finding a way to revive him, after calming Chara down."

Temmie looks at Mad Gaster then back at Gaster with a raised eyebrow. "Is he staying with us?"

Mad Gaster snaps his fingers and shows up next to Temmie. "Aww, is that an invitation?"

Temmie quickly says. "No."

Mad Gaster says with a grin. "I'll be the best company you'll ever!"

Temmie replied. "I doubt it..."

Mad Gaster quickly picks him up. "You won't regret it."

Temmie startled,hissed.

Mad Gaster dropped him to the ground and laughed hysterically after he landed perfectly on his feet. "WOW! Cats really do land on their feet!"

Horror chuckled. "yeah and you know what else? this temmie is my pal! we do the best things together!"

Mad Gaster smiled. "Really!? Can i join?"

Horror smirked. "sure."

Temmie mumbled. "Gaster, take that abomination out of the lab! Horror is bad enough!"
.
Gaster says. "He stays."

Temmie replied. "What!? You're kidding right? After what happened with you guys earlier?"

Mad Gaster smiled. "Aww, don't be so blue. We're allies now! Buddies!"

Temmie shakes his head. "I do not know you personally..."

Mad Gaster grinned. "You will, you have all the time in the world!"

Temmie groaned. "Great."

Mad Gaster was about to speak to Temmie, until he saw a light nearby. He turns and sees Toriel. He gasped. He runs over in her direct, knocking Temmie over. (XD)

Mad Gaster puts his hands against the glass, looking at her in detail and he says. "Sooooo this is the little skele-goat! SO SHE WILL HAVE TWO DADS NOW!"

Gaster says. "You do realize you are not her dad right?" Mad Gaster snaps his fingers and reappears next to gaster, placing his right hand around him. "Nah, she has two!" He grinned.

Gaster feeling annoyed, brushes him off and walks over to temmie, helping him up with his free hand. Chara starts to wake up, they look up to see Gaster. "We're back home?"

Gaster sighed. "Yes, we're back..."

Chara starts to get teary-eyed again. "I want my brother!"

Gaster slowly helps them down. Chara starts hugging Gaster. "P-Please bring my brother back! You can do it right!?" Looking up at him again, with a sadden expression.

Gaster looks away from Chara and towards Toriel for a moment, then back down at Chara. "Yes i can but it might take awhile..."

Chara says in a quivering voice. "How long?"

Gaster says. "I estimate a month. When I originally revived your mother, I-"

Chara raises their left eyebrow up, interrupting him. "Excuse me? but originally? what do you mean?"

Gaster says in a serious tone. "Chara, please do not interrupt, look this is not the first time Toriel has been revived in my lab...."

Chara looking around the lab. "Gaster, i feel bad for this, but where is everyone else?"

Gaster sighed again. "I am going to get to that, here i will take you to the couch, this will take some time to explain in detail."

Gaster looks at Mad Gaster and says. "Please place that near the tank. There will be a 2nd one next to hers tomorrow."

Horror,Dust and Temmie walk over towards Gaster. Gaster places Chara on the couch and he sits by their side to the left of them.

He pats their head for a moment. "It all happened a year ago, the very day your mother died..."