Chapter 2 - A Delay to the lab, Recovery and Choices. - Page 11.

Gaster thinks to himself. *I doubt there will be any changes, but it is her fate after all, so who knows? But she cannot survive a modern fight without D.T, if things happen her way, she would have to allow me to inject D.T into her or at least a lot of training. But even then, Humans have Determination! Monsters do not! If she had that, then no human could kill her! She could just come back through her own willpower!*

He rubs his chin and starts to get in deep thought.

Dust pokes him. "hey old man, are we leaving now?"

Gaster looks back behind himself and smiled. "Yes, lets go."

Gaster think's to himself. *There are a lot of decisions to make. They must be chosen well. Toriel, i wonder....How will your destiny turn out? My child or not?*

He chuckled and thought to himself. *The future is not written in stone, so i guess we'll see.*

DyeReversal-Asgore speaks to Gaster,Dust and Horror. "Farewell!"

Gaster mumbled to Dust and Horror. "Lets leave before anything else happens, shall we?"

He snaps his fingers and they all show up inside the void together.

(Where Toriel is at. **"New Lab."**)

Toriel woke up, feeling no longer tired the way she was before but her stress still remains. She feels sad about frisk and wonders what it is she,asgore and her people did to everyone, why do humans treat them so badly the way they do!? She growled for a moment thinking about it.

Toriel thinks to herself. *I need to be stronger...Seeing as i am now the new symbol of hope. I wonder how Frisk freed everyone anyways...What happened to the other souls?* Tears fall for a moment, thinking about the past fallen children.

She sighed and mumbled. *Ah well, at least they are at peace now.* Toriel stares at the ceiling and wonders what it would be like if she was a child again and was Gaster's child at that, she only fears the thought of that happening. Because that would mean she would have to die.

Toriel does not want to die and she does not trust Gaster or even know if he means what he says or not. But so far the info on The Savestar and everything Gaster has said about it true. So maybe he's not lying.

But even so. Toriel is just afraid,sad,feeling unsure about some things and having lack of trust. She is lost in her thoughts and only hopes everything will be alright in the end.

Toriel looks both ways. She slowly sits up. Looking at her surroundings. She is amazed with how well she is able to see everything around her. She sees large tables with similar Lab equipment to what she has seen in Alphys's Lab before on the surface. Including the Soul Monitor. It is all to her left.

The large table's have on them Both a Microscope A Magnifying Glass laying near a small old timey looking lamp. It is dark gray with a black lamp shade covering it. It is the type of lamp that you turn just turn the knob. (To turn it on and off.) A vintage styled-black leather lab chair, but has wheels.

There are book shelves in front of her. A good feet away. They have books on everything you can think of that are focused and related to Science: **Chemistry, Physiology,Genetics and Biology,Paleontology,Astronomy,Physics,Topics on the Psychological Science. Subjects on Mathematics and forms of logic. Topics on Relativity.. Even science on social states of the mind,body,soul and emotion. (Anything related to it really.) Research on Forms of Life. Science topics on the Soul. Lots of topics on Quantum Mechanics.** The list goes on.

There are multiple shelves. The lab is huge and even has a large ladder that is adjustable in the middle of Book Shelves. There are chairs in front of the Book Shelves. (In the middle-front of the Book Shelves.) Small reading lamps on them. There is a large Water Cooler Dispenser. It is away from the lab equipment and next to the book shelves instead.

(It is to the left of the book shelves/against them and to the very right against the wall, there is a pretty plant. Yal can think of whatever. Readers choice :3)