Chapter 2 - Enough is Enough! - Page 2.

Frisk speaks more in a serious,stressed out voice. "This is completely unnecessary and unprofessional."

Teish gets out a smoke, glaring at Frisk not saying anything, a nearby crowd shows up. They speak out to Frisk and Asgore.

"GO BACK UNDERGROUND!"

Another person says. "YEAH! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE! YOU FREAK!" More insults keep coming.

(At Toriel's house, Toriel and San's POV.)

Toriel growling at what she sees on Television. She throws a fireball at her Television out of pure anger. Startling Sans. She looks to her right, down at him, his eye-sockets are black. She speaks to him in a cold voice. "Were you awake or still asleep?"

Sans replies in a concerned voice. "i woke up a few minutes ago."

Toriel replies. "I am going there, RIGHT NOW!"

Sans grabs her right sleeve before she leaves for the front door. She looks down at him and says. "What are you doing?"

Sans replies. "I will get us there faster! Grab my hand."

Toriel grabs his left hand with her right. He snaps his fingers and they show up a few feet from Frisk,Asgore,the press and hateful crowd. Toriel, full of upset and anger, walks quickly up to them leaving Sans behind her and she yells out. "EXCUSE ME, BUT WE MEAN YOU NO HARM!"

Teish jumps startled and she raises her right eyebrow and she says to the Goat monster in front of her. She says. "Let me guess, you must be the wife of this idiot right?"

Toriel looks at Asgore to see a sad expression. Toriel decides to do something she thought she would never do. She forgives Asgore for his past actions. She moves on and says this out of his defense and more. She says. "Yes, I am his wife."

Asgore says in a happy voice. "T-Tori!?"

Teish says. "Wow i guess that explains alot."

Toriel growled quietly she says in the calm voice. "Look, why do you hate monsters so much?"

Teish says. "Because they were born! They are nothing but a threat to Mankind! They are freaks of nature who are nothing but taking up everybody's breathing space and costing this world extra money on its supplies and economy. They are nothing but a nuisance! My whole family and I hate them! Pete hates them too! And so does our supporters here!"

Frisk speaks out to Teish and the surrounding Humans. "But you did not explain why you hate Monsters."

Teish glared at Frisk and snapped. "DID YOU NOT HEAR EVERYTHING I SAID? I just told you my reasons, you idiot!"

Toriel tightening her hands around her dress. She lets go of the sides of her dress and she snaps in a loud booming voice again. "ENOUGH! WE DID NOTHING TO YOU! WE ONLY WANT PEACE! AND TO LIVE AMONG HUMANS AS FRIENDS! STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW! THIS IS PURE MADNESS!"

Teish jumps back and nearly falls on her back. She whispers in a startled voice towards Pete. "I think shes angry, what if she's planning to attack?"

Pete replied. "I do not think so, but that would make a great scoop and besides i am sure she would have attacked somebody sooner or later. She is a monster after all!"

Teish nodded and suddenly screamed while looking at Toriel in a horrified face. "AAAAAAH HELP! HELP ME! SHES ATTACKING!"

The nearby hateful humans start to panic and grab something from their pockets. Frisk gets in front of Toriel. "I did not see her attack anyone!"

One of the humans said. "I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU! MOVE! LET US KILL THIS BEAST OF EVIL!"

Asgore speaks. "This is nonsense, Tori would never harm anyone! Can't we talk this over peacefully?"

A young man runs at Toriel with a Knife.