Chapter 4. - The return trip back to the lab! - Page 25.

Entering the house, asriel peeks inside and greeted by both aliza and horrortale-flowey, he screamed and fell backwards onto Chara. Making Chara fall into the snow.

"ACK! ASRIEL!"

Hearing footsteps, asriel looks to see aliza again and tries to get away. She is frowning. "I'm not going to hurt you or your friend. My friend Flowey is harmless."

Horrortale-Flowey sighs. "I'm not going to hurt you...I'm not an idiot. why would i want to hurt another me for? now that would be weird wouldn't it? Its like looking into a mirror..."

Asriel feeling bad. "I was just afraid of who i was, afraid of the mistakes i made...Afraid of-"

Feeling a leaf cover his mouth, he looks up to see Horrortale-Flowey face him and feels uneasy.

Horrortale-Flowey says. "Relax, will you? We're basically the same person...only things happened different in our lives. Yes as a flower we did bad things, blah blah blah...But you know what? I learned from my past and i am sure you did too. So keep your chin up and don't be a scared baby! Remember what chara has told us more then once...Big kids don't cry."

Handing asriel his leaf, like a friendly hand gesture. Asriel grabs it, helping him up.

Chara looks to see Horrortale-Flowey. "Uh...Asriel did you have one eye as Flowey?"

Asriel shakes his head sideways, looking at Chara. "Not that I remember." now feeling a few gentle taps on the right side of his face.

"Hey, maybe we should all head back inside, don't you think?"

Asriel nods. "Yeah, im sorry for how i acted."

Horrortale-Flowey blinked a few times. "You are saying sorry to me?"

Asriel replies. "Yeah, i was really rude and from what i can see, your not scary and stuff anymore...Right?"

Horrortale-Flowey shakes his head sideways. "There are worse things out there. You live in this place long enough and you know what hell is."

Aliza nods. "Yeah..."

Horrortale-Flowey groaned. "You could have left anytime, aliza!"

Aliza shakes her head sideways. "I didn't feel like leaving was a good idea later on and besides, no matter how many times i tried to leave at first, it's like something was keeping me here..."

Horrortale-Flowey replies in a concerned tone. "Keeping you here? what do you mean?"

Aliza looking afraid while shivering in the snow. "I feel as if things are keeping me here, i do not know how to explain it."

Chara replies. "Lets go and tell our dad this!"

Asriel nods. "Yeah!"

Horrortale-Flowey replies. "Excuse me, but your dad? Mind giving me info on everything here?"

Asriel and Chara both groan.

They all walk back into the house together.

(Where everyone else is at. Horror re-explains everything, Gaster re-explains his goals to those that do not know it.)

Gaster opens a portal. "My allies and I talked about who can stay and who can go."

Horrortale-Undyne laughs. "Oh, guess that counts for red eye over there!" pointing at Horror. who is standing next to Temmie at the couch.

Horror looks over at Undyne and he grinned. "You and your knights are not going with us queeny! everything here is done for everyone else, just not for you and your goons!"

Horrortale-Undyne snarled. "SANS, I WON'T ALLOW THIS! I RULE THE UNDERGROUND HERE AND ANYTHING I SAY GOES!"

Toriel walks over to her and hits her hard on the back of the head, causing her to hit the floor.

Both Asriel and Chara gasp.

Chara says. "Uh mom...is she dead?"

Toriel shakes her head sideways. "No, just knocked out cold for a few hours. My advice is to shove her back into her castle that she took from my other self. The one who once lived in this universe."

Horror cracks his knuckles. "I'll bring her there, heh tori want to bring her surviving knights or do they want to follow me along?"

He looks in their direction.

Noticing their terrified expressions towards Toriel.

Horror grins widely, his voice very creepy. "I would follow me if i were you, or she might just come along!"

The head surviving knight says. "W-we will come along!"

The other knight growled. "You are a scared shitless puss! This is a fugly toriel and sans we are talking about here!"

Toriel growled. She walks over and grabs one of them by the neck in pure anger. "ARE YOU GOING TO COME WITH US OR NOT!?"

The monster dusts in her hands.

The knights cower in terror before her, horrified of her presence.

She lets go of the dusted clothes.

Horror says to her in a reassuring tone, trying to be a comfort to her. "gaster and the rest of us will find out how that keeps happening tori, everything will be alright."

Toriel ignoring horror, thinking to herself out loud. *Things are never alright! I must be some sorta freak! some people keep dusting before me the moment i touch them! what even am i anymore!? I'm afraid.*

Suddenly hearing her name faintly. "tori, you are not a freak, never even think of it! we're all here to help you..all of us. tori? toriel?"

Everything is blurred around her.

Toriel snaps out of it. "H-Huh? Oh i must have been thinking out loud..."

Looking down to expect Horror, only to see a rotting, clawed in multiple places, face that is dusting away before her. What the monster's head is unknown to her but familiar.

She starts screaming in terror. "OH IN THE NAME OF MONSTER KIND, WHY!!!! WHY!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she won't stop screaming and crying.

Horror's eye-sockets darken, immediately jumping back along side the guards.

"what the! uh gaster, we have a problem here!"

Gaster turns in toriel's direction and calmly walks towards her. "Toriel, are you alright?"

Toriel looks in the direction of the distorted sounds speaking to her and sees a twisted smirk of something huge.

It is reaching for her.

She screams again, but this time she snaps her fingers, summoning a blaster. It roars, it's sockets are not glowing. It is also seeing the same thing she is.

It's mouth is dripping with black ooze.

It is charging. "WHERE IS HORROR!? M-MY FRIENDS! MY CHILDREN AND F-FATHER!?" she repeats the last word. "FATHER!?"

she starts laughing crazily. "THUS THE FATE OF THE POWERFUL QUEEN OF MONSTERS...REDUCED TO NO KINGDOM, NO HUSBAND, MOST OF MY FRIENDS GONE...PAST FAMILY MEMBERS DEAD FROM A WAR LONG GONE! OLD FRIENDS LONG GONE AND NOW THE NEW ONES ARE MISSING!? MY CHILDREN MISSING! WHATS NEXT!? WILL I LOSE IT EVEN MORE? HA! AS IF!" Glitching more.

Gaster immediately grabs both of her hands, looking into her eye-sockets, he calmly says. "Toriel, stop! you are hurting yourself! your children are here, i am here! your friends are here....everything will be alright, i promise!" He pulls her close, hugging her. She cries against him.

Her blaster disappears and her glitches as well. She can see everything normally again.

"I want to go home.." looking at Gaster.

He nods with a tired smile, patting her back. "That is exactly what we will do! The rest can wait for now, uh toriel..."

Toriel tilting her head to the side. "Yes?"

Gaster sighs. "You will end up meeting your soulless self as a reminder, being a fragmented piece of yourself. It might be a little awkward, it will be like looking at a child mirror. So try not to panic."

Toriel replies calmly. "Do you think everything will be alright if we get near each other?"

He shrugged. "I do not see why not, but just in case. I will just put you in a different room to rest immediately and later have you both meet and see what happens."

Toriel replies sounding happy. "Thank you."

Gaster replied. "No problem."

He touches some buttons on his belt and a portal opens.

"Temmie, you notify Mad Gaster and Dust of everything, Horror you ask everyone to get ready. Toriel,Chara,Asriel and i can rest. The same can go for Alexander and lily."
Looking at them both.

Lily walks up to him and hugs him. She manages to speak, her voice raspy. "You're so sweet Gasty!"

Gaster pats her back with his free hand. "The same can go for you old friend."

Lily scuffed. "Old? do i look it?"

Gaster shakes his head sideways. "Lily, you need to rest...You're not well."

Horrortale-Grillby says to Gaster.

"I know where some Medical supplies is at. I could tell you where it is at and someone could fetch it. I wouldn't risk touching it. It might burn up."

Gaster nods. "Thank you."

Horrortale-Grillby replies while screaming in agony. "You're welcome!"

"Sir, maybe i could help ms lily! I am rather fast on my feet and would be glad to be of assistance! I met Toriel recently and from the looks of it, this alexander and lily are family members yes?"

Gaster looks in the direction of the person speaking. A dark blue humanoid, with horns and pointed ears and black hair, how bizarre.

He speaks to them. "Oh hello there, who might you be?"

Looking annoyed. "Ahriman, we can get to introductions later, good sir. Just ask your friend made of flame to share this important info and i will help lily."

Gaster nods, looking back at Horrortale-Grillby.

He says in a serious, pained tone. "In an old storage box in the back of my building labeled Medical Supplies. It was much needed a while back whenever there were rare bar fights.

People mostly never did such things in snowdin in the old days, but once the core messed up
It became necessary. I was able to share it with people before i got like this."

Horrortale-Grillby sighs. "Now i am just an everburning nightmare, constantly suffering and waiting for death. I am unable to die by anyones hand or my own and always starving."

Toriel says to him. "I am sure Gaster can help you and if not, maybe i can help you..." her voice emotionless at the end.

Horror snapped. "TORI, WHAT THE HELL"

Toriel replies. "I don't understand my own mind anymore, lets just leave..."

Horror walks over to Gaster. "Ill go outside and tell everyone."

He snaps his fingers and leaves his house.

Ahriman says with a kind smile. "I will go and get the supplies, i will be back shortly." He quickly runs over to the door, disappearing on and off due to the speed of his running.

He opens the door and leaves.

Gaster brushes the couch off and sits down. Toriel sits down with him, laying against him, to his right. Chara and Asriel are in his arms.

Alexander and lily are to Gaster's left. There is oddly enough some room left over.

Aliza says to them. "I think i'll stand over here..."

Chara shakes their head sideways. "Nonsense, you can sit with us! we're not mean!"

Aliza sits on the floor. "Well, given what gaster said earlier and sans. I guess i could sit on the couch..."

Aliza gets on the couch, laying as far as she can from them. Chara sighs.

They all fall asleep on the couch but aliza.

Horrortale-Flowey says to her. "Do you think they can be trusted?"

Aliza laying her hand over her only arm. "I don't know...I mean Chara is human and shes not hurt or anything, shes friends with Sans somehow. That has to say something!"

Horrortale-Flowey says with a raised eyebrow. "They all sound crazy to me, but for Chara to be adopted by this Gaster and Toriel ending up his kid. Sans wanting to be nice enough to help the guy and not harm anyone? He has to be really special. I guess we can try to trust him.

But the moment i see anything weird about him, i will suggest we leave alright?"

Aliza nods in agreement.

Horrortale-Flowey looking surprised in response. "You're agreeing with me? huh, that was unexpected and a smart move on your part. Good to know." He pats her back.

"Lets just hope, everything about this guy is great as it sounds. Who knows, maybe things will return to normal someday. I don't know how but hey it might happen." He shrugs.

"You get some sleep, ill stay up and watch over for a bit. I mean you and Chara are human and these guys can be unpredictable you know."

Aliza nods. "Yeah."

Closing her eyes, she starts falling asleep against the TV stand.

(Where Ahriman is at.)

Behind the building. He sees some crates, looking through them. He sees one labeled.

**Medical Supplies.** He rips the crate up easily with his right hand as if it were nothing.

He tosses the lid into some nearby bushes and goes through it, finding a few first aid kits and. Including bottles of water,wipes and baby wipes and bandages."

"There we go! This should do nicely!"

He grabs a few first aid kits,baby wipes,bandages,bottled waters, bandages and puts them in a large bag of his that he has at the right side of his waist..

(dude has a traveling bag, because why not XD)

Later at the front door, opening it. looks for a table and places everything he has onto it.

He sits near the table and waits for everyone rest to wake up.

Horrortale-Flowey says to him. "Do you stare at people often?"

Ahriman crosses his arms. "Tiny little flower, i am merely observing you all.
You are an unusual bunch."

Horrortale-Flowey raises his eyebrow up. "Well you are unusual too pal. Just where did you come from? I do not remember seeing you before..."

Ahriman smiles. "Oh i've been here as long as i can remember."

Horrortale-Flowey replied in an untrusting tone. "Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. I don't trust you."

Ahriman shaking his head sideways. "Do you often judge strangers, small one?"

Horrortale-Flowey nods. "There has not been anyone new in the Underground in 14 years.
You're the newest face I've seen in a long while."

His face turns twisted and demonic. "Just who are you really?"

Ahriman replies calmly. "You sir are paranoid and i just helped save those close to Ms Toriel by getting important medical supplies.."

Horrortale-Flowey sounding unsure. "Alright, well I still don't trust you so don't expect a fancy metal of honor from me!"

Aliza whispered to Horrortale-Flowey. "Hey, don't be mean to him, he just helped that toriel's family."

Horrortale-Flowey sighs and whispered to her. "Aliza when did you wake up?, sometimes i wonder about you...Be more aware of your surroundings okay? He might not be as he seems. If he is nice then good for him, but if he is bad then lets just hope this Gaster is strong enough to handle him."

Aliza replies quietly. "I wake up easily..."

Horrortale-Flowey pats her back. "I will stop talking so you can sleep."

Aliza replies. "Thanks."

Horrortale-Flowey replies. "Your welcome."

Ahriman sighed. "I am to take a nap, tell me when they wake small flower."

Horrortale-Flowey glanced coldly over at him. "My name is Flowey, not flower."

Ahriman replies in a apologetic tone. "Oh, i am sorry flowey."

Horrortale-Flowey shrugged. "Not your fault, eh..Ill wake you up later."

Temmie says to Horrortale-Flowey. "I will go outside with Papyrus and contact Mad Gaster and Dust and update them on everything through my necklace."

Horrortale-Flowey looks at him and nods.

Temmie leaves the house with Horrortale-Papyrus.

(Now outside.)

He presses on the device on his neck.

"Mad,Dust can you hear me?"

A familiar voice comes through. "hey temmie, glad you decided to contact us...all of the recorded info from horrortale is coming through now. geeze, talk about a real headache. when do you guys plan to head back? Is everyone alright?"

Temmie sighs. "We're going to have everyone from Horror's snowdin living with us for awhile, i do not know how long yet. Alexander and lily were found in the ruins alive and they need to return the lab as soon as possible for healing.

We found a fragment and-" Another voice comes through. "LAD WE HEARD EVERYTHING!"

Temmie growls. "Mad G, you do realize that my ears from the top and bottom will be ringing all day right?"

Mad Gaster is laughing on the other end.

Dust sighs on the other end. "sorry about that temmie, look everything has been okay here. the lab is functioning and toriel is alright."

Temmie replies. "So nothing happened while we were gone?"

Dust replies immediately. "things have been fine! no worries!"

(the mini comics of what went on should be a thing ngl XD)

Temmie raises his right eyebrow up. "Okay, well see you soon.."

He looks up at Horrortale-Papyrus and he says. "Want to help me gather everyone up for their new home?"

Horrortale-Papyrus says. "HOW LONG WILL WE BE LIVING THERE?"

Temmie shrugs. "I don't know yet, but for now lets just go and tell everyone to get ready so we can travel back there together."

"YES, LETS GO!"

(a few hours have passed.)

-Where gaster and his family is at, plus Ahriman,Horrortale-Flowey and Aliza.

Horrortale-Flowey taps Ahriman's right shoulder. "Hey, Ahriman! Its time to wake up! Sans,his brother and that Temmie told everyone and they're ready now!"

Ahriman looks over to see a bandaged up Alexander and Lily.

Toriel is drinking some bottled water while having her children in her lap on the couch.

Horror looks like he is teasing Temmie.

"SANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"uh, just doing what i usually do. this is just me and temmie stuff. we're best pals."

"REALLY?"

Horror grins. "yep."

Gaster shaking his head sideways. "Is everyone ready?"

Aliza nods. "Yes mr.Gaster!"

Gaster chuckles. "No need to call me mr. Just call me Gaster."

He walks over to her and gets on his knees.. "I can get a replacement arm for you if you want. It wouldn't be a problem."

Tears start to fall from her eyes. "Can you really do that?"

Gaster looks over at Toriel then back at Aliza. "Child, i brought back the queen of monsters from death itself as my child and even regrew my own rib from one of my machines as a replacement by 3D printing in the most advanced manner. Recreating your original arm and hand should be no issue but will take time. I can do it.

It would take some study of the human body through some books, a blood sample from you, a drop would do.

Then putting it onto a slide and overtime it will recreate into a skeletual arm and hand, then muscle,vines and such. My tank will keep it stable. I can surgically attach it to you afterwards."

Aliza looking afraid. "A b-blood sample, im not sure."
Gaster sighs. "We can resume this talk when you are ready."

Aliza slightly smiled. "Okay."

Gaster looks at everyone else. "To the lab then everyone?"

Toriel, alexander,lily,her children slowly walk towards Gaster.

He quickly runs over to them. "No need, i will be with you!"

Horror,his brother,temmie and Ahriman walk over.

Everyone in snowdin is outside the house. The door is open. The bear monster says. "GASTER, DO WE ENTER THROUGH THIS PORTAL DOOR THINGY!?"

Gaster nods. "Yes, now lets depart and go forward!"

He re-summons the portal and they all start entering through quickly before Horrortale-Undyne wakes up and her guards deciding to follow.