Chapter 5. - Elsewhere.. Page 7.

A small sounding robotic voice calls out from the darkness, in the distance. "Presenting to you the #1 celebrity in The Void!"

There is music in the background, very entertaining.

The light suddenly shines on a black llama, that has light blue hair and some shades of purple in it while dressed in an unusual outfit that is in shades of black and white in multiple areas, holding a black mic.

He says in a flirtatious, flamboyant voice, that sounds a little deeper at the end. "Hey, how is everyone doing tonight?"

He gets out something from his front pocket. Its light purple shades.

The crowd is screaming excitedly. "RAZZLEDAZZLE! RAZZLEDAZZLE! RAZZLEDAZZLE!"

One unseen fan screams out. "IT'S RAZZLEDAZZLE!"

He waved his hand a few times and they screamed even louder, now hearing familiar footsteps looks to see a small figure before him.. "Razzledazzle, everything is ready now."

He smiled. "Good." patting the head of what happens to be a Robot Temmie.

"Let's go Eimmet, but first."

He grinned, looking back and throwing his mic to the crowd and they start fighting to the death over it. He picks Eimmet up and runs while they are all distracted.

Emmet gasped. "RazzleDazzle,you threw your mic!"

"Eimmet, i could always take another one! You saw all of that, getting away would have taken ages!" Razzledazzle sighed.

"Ehehehe, stealing is caring! part of the ways of conning! 101, just never steal from a con-monster, no no! thats bad! But will your other fans be alright?".

RazzleDazzle nods. "Oh they'll be fine. They was just playing really rough. Its a mosh pit for bigger monsters and those that can handle it. If you wanna be in a mosh pit, i could upgrade you."

"Ehh, ill think about it. Let's just go, um you could have easily entertained your fans at that place, i was expecting lots of music then what we had or atleast a show.."

RazzleDazzle grinned down at where he is carrying Eimmet. "Maybe, they are the type to just lose control at first glance. I think we need a new branch of fans."

"Agreed!"

"Lets get our stuff quickly and go!"

Few hours later.

Holding a large backpack of some kind behind him. "The moment we find a better way of carrying our things the better off we'll be. Right now...It's just this oversized thing. Ah well. We got what we came for and it is shiny as heck!"

Emmet stares at the glowing purple star in front of him. "It is pretty! Do we sell it?"

"Yes, but only to the highest bidder or if i can find something better."

Both staring at the glowing object he holds in his left hand. "Eimmet, put this somewhere safe for us."

"Alright!"

Grabbing the purple star like object and putting it into the backpack. "Where to now?"

Razzledazzle says to Eimmet. "Are we partners in showbiz?"

Eimmet gasps. "I would like to think we are."

Razzledazzle pats his head. "Then we are!"