Chapter 4. - Core fixed and The Shadow Creature! - Page 35.

A few days later.

Everyone is back in Horrortale.

Horror standing by his brother. "time to turn it on bro!"

"SANS, I'M NERVOUS...IT'S BEEN SO LONG NOW. 14 long years!" tears falling.

Horror looking up at his brother. He says to him in a comforting voice. "Everything will be alright bro. It will work!"

Gaster walks up to it. "Sans, you do the honors."

Horror raises his right bonebrow up. "you're not calling me Horror?"

Gaster shaking his head sideways. "I am in your universe, I feel disrespectful for calling you that."

Horror closes his eye-sockets, he chuckled. "thanks for the caring thoughts, but i've grown used to it."

opening his one eye-socket. "kinda fits my personality I've had for awhile ya know?"

Temmie shaking his head sideways. "sans, do you really want us to keep calling you that?"

He shrugged. "I don't mind, besides I don't want any confusion with dust and fell do we?" He chuckles.

Temmie replied. "True."

Chara and Asriel sound excited. "TURN IT ON! TURN IT ON!!!"

Mad Gaster, grinning. He joins them.

Horror shaking his head sideways.

Alexander and lily standing by Lori.

She walks away from them and towards underfell-Asgore and his whole royal guard.

(Basically everyone is at the Core XD)

Horrortale-Papyrus says to Horror. "DO YOU WANT TO TURN THE CORE ON OR HAVE GASTER DO IT?"

Horror grinned. "Is that really a question?"

He flips the switch on.

The core starts powering on.

Everyone from Horrortale starts cheering, some crying happily.

Gaster and his allies are cheered on, given compliments. "SANS, THANK YOU!"

"GASTER, YOU'RE A HERO!"

"TEMMIE WE LOVE YOU!"

"GASTER #2 FOREVER!"

"WE LOVE YOU TORIEL AND TINY TORIEL!"

"ASGORE IS BACK!"

The loving cheers continue.

Gaster walking to Horror's right side. "Let's celebrate shall we?"

They cheer even louder.

Underfell-Asgore snaps his fingers, reappearing next to Gaster, he puts his right arm around him. "I suggest at my caste where we all can have a marvelous grand feast!"

Gaster looks back at him, with his left bonebrow raised. He mumbled. "I was thinking back my lab, but that does sound more appealing."

Underfell-Asgore grinned widely. "Of course it does! Let's go!"

Patting his back, laughing proudly of what was achieved today.

Toriel's fragment quickly walks over and she shyly says to underfell-asgore. "Mind if i sit by you during the celebration?"

Smiling really big at the offer. "You may madam!"

Gaster thinks to himself. *Why is he doing this to me?"

Gaster looking at her, he says. "Lori, why not sit by me?"

She shrugs. "Well, you say you are my father...I wouldn't want to be rude."

Underfell-Asgore sighs. "Lori, sit by him. You can sit by me some other time."

She grinned happilt. "I have a better idea!"

He raises his left eyebrow at her. "Oh, what is this idea?"

She replied. "I could sit in between you both during the feast!"

Gaster replied in a happy way. "That sounds great."

Thinking to himself. *Not in the slightest.*

Underfell-Asgore, smiling widely. "I will have my servants back in my universe prepare and cook the feast. you can all dress and clean up. look your best and if you want. I will help provide new clothes."

Gaster nods.

Horror replied. "thanks, sounds great."

2-3 hours later. Gaster is at Underfell-Asgore's castle with everyone from the lab,Horror and everyone from Horrortale.

He knocks on the door.

Underfell-Sans lets them in.

They all enter, enjoying the sights.

Later eating together.

Laughing and enjoying each other's company.

Temmie, annoyed by Horror's jokes.

Underfell-Sans and Dusttale-Sans laughing at his jokes instead.

Everyone from Horrortale talking about the core working again, emotional and happy.

Gaster and Mad-Gaster drinking wine, talking about the creation of the core and the future.

Alexander and lily talking about their past adventures.

Chara and Asriel talking about Toriel and Lori, how much they miss their friends from their universe...Making Gaster,Temmie,Alexander and Lily silent.

Lori says to them. "Maybe we could talk about something else?"

Underfell-Asgore nods. "Yes exactly, like to a better future!"

Gaster and everyone else puts their glasses up but Chara,Asriel,Aliza and Toriel.

"TO A BETTER FUTURE!"

All eating and drinking.

Underfell-Asgore starts talking to Gaster,Temmie,Horror,Dust and Mad Gaster about Gaster's Goals.

"So where too from here Gaster?"

Gaster sighs. "The next universe i start helping immediately is my friend Dust."

Underfell-Asgore says coldly towards him. "What about our deal?"

Gaster replies. "I can help both..."

Underfell-Asgore grinning with satisfaction. "I will fully support your actions then! Help me and i will help you!"

Everyone nods in agreement.

His door starts opening. "Hello, is ms toriel here? I think my invitation was forgotten."

Gaster looks in the direction of the voice speaking and his eye-sockets darken.

He mumbled. "Ahriman, how in the name of monster kind did you get here!?"

Mad Gaster snarled. "GASTER, HE'S THE SHADOW CREATURE!" pointing at Ahriman.

Everyone immediately gets up from the table.

Underfell-Asgore says in a commanding overpowering voice. "UNDYNE! PAPYRUS! SANS! GUARD EVERYONE! THIS CREATURE IS MINE!"

He looks back at Gaster and his allies. "If you wish to fight this creature, better be my guest! Just hope you do not get in my way!"

Gaster growls. "It has done harm towards me,toriel and my friends! I have a personal grudge towards it!"

Underfell-Asgore grinned widely, looking at Gaster. "A fight together it is then!" briefly patting his back.

Quickly looking back to Ahriman. Who is looking at them all with an emotionless gaze.

Mad Gaster snapping his Fingers. Summoning his guns, grinning crazily. "Oh how much fun this will be!" his extra hands appearing from his back.

Horror gets his axe and dust gets snaps his fingers summoning his light purple bone that is sharp at the end.

Temmie summons his red knifes.

Gaster with his Gaster blasters.

Horrortale-Flowey with his vines.

Asriel with his fire attacks and Chara with a frying pan?

Aliza with a bat.

Horrortale-Sans and Papyrus with Blasters and bones.

( basically everyone in general ready to fight <3 )

Ahriman starts laughing. "Trying again huh? good luck, oh how sad this will be for you..."

Horrortale-Undyne snarls. "SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED!" summoning her spear, grinning at him.

Ahriman quickly disappearing and reappearing in front of her, grabbing her by the neck. Slamming her down onto the ground, digging his fingers into her neck. She starts screaming. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" her neck is bleeding.

Underfell-Sans is about to snap his fingers to help.

Underfell-Asgore yelled out in a commanding voice. "SANS NO! SHE HAS THIS!"

Underfell-Sans growled, not doing anything.

She manages to break free, slinging Ahriman off against a wall. Her form is different, she's more built and a magic spear is hovered over her left eye-patch. "YOU OFFICIALLY PISSED ME THE HELL OFF!"

Summoning a larger magic spear. She yelled out. "PERISH YOU ASSHOLE!"

Throwing multiple spears at him, turning his soul green. She suddenly frowns the moment she looks straight at it. Her eyes showing that of fear.

"W-What the hell is-is that!?" backing away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

He smirked. "Too late now madam, you have attempted to do wrong on me and now you must face me head on!"

His eyes suddenly turned black, dripping blood now. "WHAT'S WRONG!? IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?" his smirk turning into a large wide grin. Quickly grabbing her tightly by the shoulders. Looking into her eyes. She is screaming continuously. His form is changing while holding her still in his tight grasp.

Bones sounding like they are twisting and snapping, cracking, unimaginable sounds.

His form is massive,nothing but pure darkness and a face now hidden. Only his eyes are noticeable.

She is gasping for air.

Underfell-Papyrus snapping his fingers, sends bones his direction, same for his brother. No effect. They blast. No effect.

Gaster and Mad Gaster blast with their all. No effect. Temmie attacks, no effect.

Everyone else starts attacking. No effect.

He starts laughing, throwing her aside against the table, she is no longer screaming, just silent and drooling.

Her face a little paler.

Underfell-Asgore pissed looking at Gaster. "HOW COULD WE BE SO CARELESS!? IT WAS RIGHT THERE WITH US!"

Gaster replied in anger looking back. "WHY ARE YOU SNAPPING AT ME? I DID NOT ATTACK HER!"

Lori is screaming, they look to see it looking at her now.

Both Gaster and Underfell-Asgore yell out. "TORIEL!"

They snap their fingers and appear in front of her, punching the shadow creature together in the face.

He hissed at them. "Oh, so that is how it is!"

He disappears in front of them and reappears before Alexander and LIly, he quickly punches them in the face, grabbing Toriel. They fall backwards onto the floor.

Horror yelled out. "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Shadow Creature is pulling out something glowing from her body.

Her eye-sockets darken, her body goes limp in his grasp.

Gaster and Underfell-Asgore roared. "YOU WILL DIE!"

Temmie,Chara,Asriel,Horror,Dust,Mad Gaster,Alexander and Lily all all join up their expressions serious and focused on saving her. Others as well.

Gaster yelled out. "We all attack at once!"

Underfell-Asgore roared out. "ATTACK NOW! SAVE TORIEL! PROTECT THE OTHER ONE IF YOU CAN AS WELL! DESTROY THE SHADOW CREATURE!"

They all start attacking Ahriman together, doing their best to avoid hitting Toriel who is tightly in his grip.

Ahriman keeps dodging, he coldly says to them all. "Oh, is that all you got? Fools!"

He roared out. Mocking them. "DON'T YOU SEE SHE IS NOW TRULY SOULLESS AND DEAD!? NOW FOR HER OTHER FRAGMENT!"

He suddenly reappears next to her and is now right through her. Her mouth is dripping with black substance. Her eyes burst and is screaming now and it sounds like she is choking.

Both Gaster and Underfell-Asgore disappear and reappear before the shadow creature, attacking it both. Prying both her and her soulless self loose. Quickly placing her back down, to attack at their max.

The shadow creature sounds like he is getting weakened. He runs off, now in his ahriman form.

Disappearing before them in a smoke like mist.

Gaster and Underfell-Asgore are over both Toriel and her fragment.

He yells out. "GASTER WE GO TO YOUR LAB, NOW!"

Gaster nods.

Teleporting everyone there through his device.

At the lab.

Both now in a medical tank.

1 week later.

Underfell-Asgore sitting by the Tank, his eyes looking weary. The same for everyone else.

Gaster quietly sighs. "I am afraid I have no choice, but to fuse them together. It stole her life force and the fragment we found before. This fragment of hers, from your universe could save Toriel."

Underfell-asgore nods slowly. "So be it, as long as she survives. No tori should have to suffer through this bullshit!"

Underfell-Asgore sighed. "Someday maybe she'll be my age again once she has a soul and could be with me?" He joked.

Gaster replied coldly. "I doubt it will ever happen, besides it would be risky.."

Underfell-Asgore growled. "Can't you take a joke? my focus is towards my responsibilities, sure i am not exactly a loving ruler but still a king nonetheless.

But maybe if she does end up my age again, you would have nothing to worry about from me. I wouldn't seek a relationship from her. Friendship would be enough. I doubt she would even accept me anyways, but who knows.

I admit I wanted that fragment of hers as my bride but a relationship with her looks like it won't happen anytime soon. So a future friendship is something worth waiting for at least and for now, i will just help you all achieve your goals.

Not doing so would just result in my demise and i rather survive."

Gaster sighed. "I apologize, well thank you for the help you have provided and understanding the situation."

Underfell-Asgore smiled. "Your welcome, well proceed with this. Afterwards when you are ready. Start working on your new goals. Helping your friend and me. Me for a year and then your next journey with your friend Dust."

Patting Gaster's right shoulder. "I am not normally kind or respectful but you all have my respect. You are worthy to be called allies. I will see you later."

Gaster replied quickly. "How is your Undyne?"

Underfell-Asgore replied immediately, lacking emotion. "Oh her, shes healing."

Gaster feeling uneasy, changes the subject. "I will proceed with this now, do you want to stay for it?"

Underfell-Asgore nods. "You don't ask to ask."

Gaster looks at Temmie and he says. "Grab her fragment from the soul jar and place it into Tank-2, so her soul fragment may transfer over to her body!"

Temmie nods.

He proceeds as asked.

The tank automatically closes.

Gaster goes through his main computer and water fill's Tank-1.

Tank-2 is faintly going.

A female computer voice says. "Soul transfer in **5!**...**4!**....**3!**...**2!**...**1!**"

Tank-2 glows brighter, on and off.

It goes over towards Tank 1 through a see-through pipe into her lifeless body.

Tank-1 starts glitching.

The computer screen's all turn blue with numbers on them.

Gaster mouthed. "Oh shit!"

He starts going through his keyboard, now attempting to reboot his main computer.

A female computer voice says. "INJECTING DETERMINATION IN 5 SECONDS! **5!**...**4!**...**3!**...**2!**...**1!**" Gaster attempts to shut off the Computer, only for a way to push him back.

The female computer voice says. "Soul transfer complete."

Gaster and the others walk over to see her open her soulless eye-sockets at them.

Looking at the tank with a confused head tilt.

Gaster manually opens the tank and gets her out. Holding her close.

Underfell-Asgore sighed. "I will see you all later, again wish the best of luck.."

Gaster, ignoring him, more focused on Toriel. Everything else is faint and quiet to him.

1 year later.