Chapter 5. - The Nightmares. - Page 3.

Dust wakes up in snowdin, coughing. "huh? wasn't i just at the lab...oh god. not here."

Seeing before him, his brother getting slashed by his chara.

He starts attacking the human, killing them, a reset happens.

More keeps happening...then he starts killing. "WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO TORTURE ME!? YOU SICK LITTLE BASTARD! RESET! BRING BACK MY FRIENDS...MY BROTHER....I-IM ALONE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! MAYBE THIS IS WHAT I DESERVE! LONELINESS AND NO HAPPINESS IN THE END. A INSANE MONSTER WHO DESERVES NOTHING IN THE END."

Tears falling from his eye-sockets in his sleep, his bones surrounding his bed and other areas in his room.

Dust wakes up startled, impaling half of his bed in two.

He looks to see Gaster at his doorway and sighed. "oh...It's you, here to kick me out g? I deserve it after the shit i did earlier."

Gaster does not speak.

Dust gets up from his bed slowly and he sighed. "giving me the silent treatment, i understand...but mind telling me how chara is? I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

Gaster walks over to him and quickly grabs him by the neck. "Harm my child again and you will die...you will die!"

he glitched, his appearance changed into papyrus, only its half of him, hes dusting. "SANS, WHY DOES EVERYTHING HURT? PLEASE MAKE THE PAIN STOP....PLEASE STOP THE HUMAN....STOP THE RESETS! SAVE US! B-BROTHER I BELIEVE IN YOU!"

Dust screamed. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" falling backwards, to feel hands on both of his shoulders.

It is Toriel. She is growling. "HARM MY CHILD AGAIN AND YOU WILL SUFFER!"

Dust yells. "I SAID I'M SORRY!"

She replied. "Prove it when you wake up.. "Redeem yourself!"

Tightening her claws around his neck. "I-I...I'm sorry too."

Backing away.

"tori?"

Looking back

To see nothing, he turns back and his room is empty. He attempts to wake himself up. "this is a dream...that is what this is. a bad dream." snapping his fingers, summoning a bone, he impales himself in the chest and wakes up in his bed, alone in his room.

"i am an idiot, they all must hate me now. how do i fix this with them?"

He sighed. "I guess, i'll just wait until one of them greets me here and see what happens then.."