Chapter 1 - Can she leave this place? - Page 13.

Toriel is about to speak more to Gaster, while feeling uneasy, but now horrified, she has a closer look at his face. His grin is twisted, just like Her foreshadowed self had on and off. Toriel screamed and immediately backed away a few feet from Gaster, startling him a tiny bit. He said in a confused and concerned voice. "What in the name of Asgore! What is wrong!?"

Toriel feels bitter for a brief moment after hearing her ex-husband's name, but then her fear returned quickly afterwards. Toriel clears her throat, looking at him feeling uneasy.

"I-I do not know how I can explain. But I would rather wake up and leave this place. I do not want to be here much longer."

Gaster thinks to himself. *Toriel must have come across my old creation, it has gone haywire again, I need to dispose of it and recreate it. I wonder what things she saw and learned?*

He grinned and thought more to himself. *I will just help her leave then, it's not like she learned anything Import-*

Gaster stopped in mid thought, seeing a small note on the ground. He bends down and picks it up, he reads it. It is the note that toriel read from earlier.

His eye-sockets darken. Gaster for a moment put his left hand under his chin, thinking deeply more in thought.

*Toriel might be the one I have been looking for. In that case, I will ask Toriel a few questions, and if she happens to answer them the way I expect her too, I will share with her my goals that I have planned for the future. My plans will change everything!*

Gaster grins again with his arms now crossed. Toriel now speechless, she is unsure on what to say towards him wanting to leave this frightening place of darkness.

Toriel looks at Gaster again, and for a moment, all she can see is her other self screaming in horrifying pain. Toriel quivered briefly. It suddenly hit Toriel's thoughts, unaware that she was thinking out loud.

"What if Gaster is-No Toriel that's ridiculous! You know who your parents are! Oh I must be losing my mind! Was that other monster really me earlier!? It couldn't have been...I am the only Toriel! What I saw was just a nightmare! This is all just a terrible dream! Why was her face melting like that!? Why was she half skeleton and half goat-"

Hearing a cough coming from in front of her, interrupting her thoughts. Toriel startled, looks to see Gaster staring at her with an expression she cannot read, this whole thing has her afraid. She does not trust him in the slightest.

Gaster thinks to himself, while feeling satisfied with everything he just heard. *Toriel is the one I have been looking for! My Symbol of Hope for all Monster Kind! So she had a foreshadowing experience huh? Fascinating, and from what I've noticed so far and just heard. Toriel becomes my- well this will be most interesting indeed! I wonder how this will work out.* He smirked.

Toriel, briefly stuttered. "U-um, will you take me out of here?"

He replied with a calm smile. "I am afraid I cannot. Someone from our universe will have to wake you." Toriel starts to panic.

Gaster snaps his fingers with his right hand, appearing behind her, smirking. Gaster speaks in this peculiar and creepy voice that sends a cold feeling down Toriel's spine.

"There are things I wish to share with you, my queen. Marvelous things! Goals of mine, plans for the future! That will change everything, for everyone and make things better! Mind if I tell you about them?"

Toriel now silent while in thought about her whole situation and it appears she has nowhere to go. Thinking about it. Toriel breathes in calmly and out slowly. Now turns around to face Gaster with a serious expression on her face not trusting who she sees before her, refusing to believe any of this could possibly be real at all. She can't run from her problems anymore, she is a powerful boss monster and needs to act like it.

Not thinking of herself like the Queen anymore, Toriel feels like she is not worthy of such a title.

Not after she left her people and stayed in the ruins for so long.

Her reasons for leaving Asgore is something she rather not think about, but feels like she is regretting now, because if this situation is real. It will most likely be much worse than how Asgore ever was in the past towards anyone he hurt.

Toriel now with a glare on her face, she tightened both of her fists. Not out of anger. But of fear and frustration, over the fact she is even in such a predicament.

"Fine, but first are you sure there is no other way out of this place?"