Chapter 4. - Return to Horrortale, Fix The Core! - Page 34. (HUGE.)

Both walking through the castle gaze in amazement over the sights.

Underfell-Asgore replies in a pleased tone. "Lovely sights, isn't it? what better thrown room for royalty then this?"

They watch as he walks over to his large throne chair, sitting down.

"I will summon some chairs for you both, the magic is lazy sure but better then sitting on a cold hard floor."

He snaps his fingers and large cushion-like chairs appear in a wave of darkness before all three of them.

Both are speechless.

Underfell-Asgore looks at them, he grinned. "Impressive isn't it?"

Horror and Temmie both nod.

Temmie quickly responds, sounding impressed. "How did you do that?"

He chuckles, he twirled his hand for a moment, summoning a ball of darkness. "Simple goat monster magic. The ability to manifest any object at will. My species had to focus mostly on fire magic, more than anything in the end, because of that revolting War."

his voice cold at the end, crushing the flames he manifested.

Looking back at them with his right-eyebrow raised. "Lets resume talking about these subjects now that we are here."

Horror crossing his arms. "yeah, lets continue."

Temmie replies in a serious tone. "Who would you like to start first?"

Underfell-Asgore chuckles. "You of course Temmie. You've worked longer with Gaster and know more then things then your friend here. You start first and then he can explain things."

Temmie nods. "Alright, that makes sense. Well it all started 14 years ago after a true pacifist route."

Underfell-Asgore raises his right-eyebrow up, he continues to listen and not speak a word.

"Toriel went on her way to Asgore's castle to save Frisk and saw a golden light on her way to them..That is when it all started. You see the light and frisk are-"

Few hours later.

Temmie sighs. "That is the whole story...All of Gaster's goals and all the details. Everything..."

His cane turns into a flaming trident. "You do not plan to take over my universe do you?"

Horror quickly responds. "Whoa, hey its nothing like that!"

The next thing he knows, the trident is at his neck.

Temmie nervously replies. "We only want to watch over other universes! Save and protect other monsters! Help them if they have any problems! Get rid of genocidal humans! Find toriel's soul fragments and the savestar fragments! Also fix and repair the savestar if we can! Not to mention right now fix Horror's core! Yes we said take over other universes...

But its more like watching over then anything else! Gaster will most likely recreate the savestar and make it only usable for monsters only...He is not a bad guy!

If anything we also came here looking for allies, i mean core parts more then anything but given the info we got and the issues we currently have...Allies is much needed at the moment!"

Underfell-Asgore's frown turned into a large grin. He turns his trident back into a cane, getting it back away from Horror.

He looks back at Temmie. "All those important heroic goals yet a reputation of someone fearful and deadly. It's so bad you are wanted across the omniverse! How dreadfully ironic! I love it!

I respect your Gaster, the goals and the fact he is serious on helping his Toriel. You've all been through so much yet still continue on. You are not a ruthless dictator then?"

Temmie nods. "Yes, we are not dictators!"

Underfell-Asgore laughs. "Yet you come here searching for help!? that will really does wonders for your reputation!"

Horror replies in an annoyed voice. "so...are you going to continue helping us or turn us to a pile of ashes!?"

Underfell-Asgore shaking his head sideways, he chuckles. "No, i wish to join your group of 'Trouble Makers'"

He laughs a good bit for a moment. "So do you accept my invitation?"

Temmie replies, not showing any expression. His voice, serious. "We do need more allies, so sure i don't see why not..."

He grinned, sounding pleased. "Wise choice. I will fix us all some tea, which would you like? Mint or earl grey tea? I discovered some brand that fell down called lipton. Recreating it is not so hard."

Horror says in an off tone. "earl gray."

Temmie replies, sounding worried. "Lipton."

Underfell-Asgore walks towards them both. "Look, we'll get through this struggle, i'll help you two vanquish this threat at Gaster's lab if it's still there."

Horror replies sounding relieved. "thanks for joining us."

Underfell-Asgore laughed. "Don't thank me yet, we have yet to learn if the enemy is dead yet and news of your friends!"

He looks at them with a raised eyebrow again. "I'll go now, so you may explore my castle. Just don't enter my garden or I'll kill you. Nobody steps on my flowers...You know what? Just stay here. Ill return soon with the tea."

He snaps his fingers, disappearing in dark flames.

Horror laughs. "we just keep getting nice people huh?"

Temmie shaking his head. "Hes better then nothing, we even have his royal guard on our side. Maybe his sans will help us."

Horror laughs. "heh, guess you'll have the three stooges in the lab then!"

Temmie blink his eyes for a moment. "You said it, not me..."

Horror's eye-sockets darken. "What does that mean exactly?"

Temmie raises his right eyebrow up. "Have you ever seen that human series?"

They talk about the three stoogies for 10 minutes.

Horror laughed. "sounds hilarious, i'll give it a watch sometime."

Temmie nods. "You can find it on MTT.TV, well you would have in my universe but its gone now..Maybe gaster has records of it."

Horror shrugs. "not sure ill be up for watching, will there be a lab left when we get back?"

Temmie growled. "Have some faith in Gaster will you? he's not a weakling you know!"

Horror puts his head in hands. "I sure as hell am! you are too! we both nearly died and tori was kidnapped under our watch! that bounty hunter almost killed us both! your asgore was close to ending her! they were at a endless blood bath! It was pure insanity temmie! face it, we're screwed..."

Temmie, lost for words, jumps off the chair and decides to walk away from him. until a feminine voice calls out to them both.

"I heard your conversations and I can't help but wish to help."

They both look to see a young maiden dressed in black, her face hidden, by black lace from a red rose covered hat.

She is tall, wearing a long black dress, with the same style boots as Underfell-Asgore, only it is dark crimson.

Her gloves are dark purple with a tiny red deltarune symbol going through it continuously.

She has a golden ribbon across her dress. But her arms are hidden by long sleeves also with the deltarune symbol.

She giggled. "He will be with you shortly."

Horror looks at Temmie and he whispered. "Is she a fragment?"

Temmie quietly replied. "I don't know, maybe? I mean she would have to be!"
He walks towards her cautiously.

"Um, excuse me madam but what is your name?"

She starts crying suddenly. "I-I don't know...But i think King asgore can help me. I mean i woke up here and heard hes a king. I heard your conversations with him. You all sound amazing!"

Horror chuckles. "We don't scare you?"

She shakes her head sideways. "No, I mean you said you're good people just misunderstood and hunted down by awful creeps.

Hes just scary because he hates humans. I don't even know what that is, so that does not matter to me in the slightest bit."

Temmie sighs. "You sound like someone i know...I believe we can help you. Want to come with us?"

He sees her making a nodding motion. "Only after i am sure the threats are gone first."

A cold voice responds. "It will be soon and who might you be?"

They all look to see Underfell-Asgore with a tray holding multiple cups of hot fresh tea.

She replies. "I-Idon't know king asgore, i woke up here and heard your conversations...Could you help me?"

He looks her up and down. "Come forward and let me look upon your face."

She walks towards him. He moves the hat away from her head, revealing a Toriel, who looks sad and lost.

He mumbled under his breath. "Tori..."

Underfell-Asgore says to her in a calm tone. "No worries, we will help you and you can stay here until the dangers are gone."

She smiled slightly. "Really? Thank you."

Still surprised at who he sees before him, he responds kindly. "It's no problem."

She bows in respect. "I promise to be on my best behavior here."

He lifts her head up slowly, looking into her eyes. "You bow to no one."

Feeling confused, she replies. "Oh, okay..." blushing for a moment.

Horror thinks to himself. *hope he realizes this is one of her scattered fragments, sooner or later she has to be fused back...oh geeze, this is not going to be an easy journey is it?*
Temmie thinks to himself. *If Gaster were here he would try to keep them apart...*

He smiled at her. "I will set up a room for you, i will have some members from my royal guard watch over you."

She responds. "Whoa, that sounds fancy!"

He nods. "I have everything you can imagine."

Looking back at Temmie and Horror. "We can continue our conversations and plans later, she needs her room fixed. So continue staying in here for now."

He leaves.

Horror crosses his arms. "great, hes distracted...now what?"

Temmie replies. "we wait."

Horror looking annoyed. "seriously?"

Temmie nods. "yes."

1 hour later.

Underfell-Asgore returns, humming to himself. "I told her more details and i believe i know who she is, one of your toriel's fragments.

Does this of hers fragment have to be fused back?" looking back in the direction from where he came then back at them.

Temmie replied. "Gaster and i have to fuse our Toriel's scattered soul back together or she'll remain soulless."

He frowned. "Maybe she can regrow a new soul piece to replace any she does not get back perhaps?"

Horror growls. "we need all her soul fragments!"

Underfell-Asgore snarled. "Well, i say it could be possible your Toriel might just regrow fragmented replacements! One fragment shouldn't be an issue to your cause!"

Turning his cane into a fiery-trident, having it aimed at them both.

"I have my mind made up!"

Temmie hissed. "But mine and Gaster's toriel might die if she does not have her soul fused back!"

Underfell-Asgore chuckled. "Facing me head on, that's either brave or stupid!"

Shaking his head sideways, grinning at them widely.

"We don't have to do this, heh alright look...let's see how this pans out. Hear me out, just what if my theory is correct? wouldn't you want your whole take over and rule the omniverse thing to be balanced out? Be as it sounds? maybe there could be Toriel fragments out there as protective guardians."

Temmie raises his right eyebrow up.

"It sounds risky and would just cause more trouble for us. Not sure i like the thought of looking like a villain even more."

Underfell-Asgore turns his trident into a cane. He looks down at Temmie with a serious expression.

"A villain huh? Heh, how charming..." he closed his eyes for a moment while laughing.

Looking back at Temmie, his face once again serious and bitter. "I said that i would help all of you, i am sure your toriel soul fragment issue can be fixed somehow. She'll have her soul back. I guarantee it."

Horror says with his eye-sockets black. "how do you plan to help us with our enemies?"

Underfell-Asgore smirked. "That's easy, kill others to get stronger."

Temmie walks backwards. "I am sure there is another method."

Underfell-Asgore coldly responds. "Temmie, in this world it's kill or be killed. You have who knows how many enemies out to get you all, killing others to become stronger is the only logical choice.

Got any better ideas, let me know."

Temmie tightens his claws across the floor. "There has to be another way..."

Underfell-Asgore growled. "What!? are you wanting mercy and hugs towards your enemies or something? get a fucking grip! there is no mercy towards those who wish you harm!"

Horror shrugs. "makes sense to me, I completely agree with that!"

Temmie sighs. "It's just Gaster wanted to-"

Horror laughs. "temmie, remember what gaster told us a while back?
If anyone or anything gets in the way of our goals, we get rid of it!"

Temmie's expression turns serious. "He did, didn't he? Alright...let's do this." His voice sounded cold.

Underfell-Asgore smiled widely. "That's more like it!" he pats temmie's head.

"I will have Undyne and Papyrus watching over her here. Sans will be taking a break."

Horror grinned. "maybe he can come along!"

Underfell-Asgore laughs. "Why?"

Horror replied still grinning. "Hes another me, i would have another me to talk too other then Dust!"

Underfell-Asgore shrugs. "Alright, guess it would give him something to do. Maybe he can be of some use."

Horror raises his right-bonebrow. "do you not like your sans or something?"

Underfell-Asgore coldly replied. "I am not what you would call friendly. You know of my past i told you earlier today."

Temmie shaking his head. "It's awful and you doing that towards your sans and papyrus was abit much."

Underfell-Asgore replied. "I do not care, they shouldn't have spoken to me in such manners."

Horror chuckled. "try to not blow a fuse when you meet mad gaster then! hes a bucket of loose screws!"

Temmie replies in a serious tone. "Try to not harm Gaster's adopted human child Chara or the human from Horror's universe Aliza."

Underfell-Asgore glares coldly at Temmie. "Those two are the only humans there right?"

Temmie nods.

Underfell-Asgore replies in a emotionless tone. "I won't harm your chara, they hate humanity.

If only the chara i once had was decent like that.

But what of this aliza?"

Horror growls. "don't hurt her."

Underfell-Asgore looks at Horror with his right eyebrow-raised.

"You all confuse me, do you view these two humans as one of your own?"

Horror's eye-sockets darken. "I don't view her as family, but if i had to call her a friend, then sure i guess, even though it's not deserved."

Temmie quickly replies. "Chara is from my universe, they hate humans and never mentioned why. Gaster adopted them and sees them as a monster stuck in human form. You know the details on Chara and Asriel from my universe. Just please don't cause any harm to anyone there? If we are to be allies..."

He coldly stared at temmie and sighs for a moment. "Fine, i will do no harm to the children."

Looking down at the ground, tightening his fists. "Earlier you said that Asriel was once Flowey, that weed is my son in another form?"

Both of them nod.

He slightly smiled. "So my son came back from death, that is a relief to hear."

Looking past temmie and horror towards the entrance way. "Lets go and train. I have alot to teach you two. Then we will get your parts."

Temmie and Horror nod in agreement.

Underfell-Asgore leaving the castle with them, embracing the breeze that blows through into the room. He smells the fresh air coming through.

Now lowering himself briefly to their level. Grinning widely. putting his arms around them both.

"A brand new day and a fresh start! Let's go shall we boys?"

He gets back up and they follow him out of his castle, underfell-asgore closes his front door and they leave.

He says to them both with a wide smile. "Let's head to hotlands!"

Looking down at temmie, he frowned. "Hmm...i wonder if you can handle the heat?" looking him up and down. "You have to get stronger and start enduring the temperature's, little Temmie! Snowdin,waterfall or Hotlands...Any will do nicely!"

Temmie does not respond.

Underfell-Asgore stares at him. "I wonder how you got that ghastly scar across your eye. You must have seen some things during your travels."

Temmie coldly replies. "Let's go to hotlands and get this over with!"

Underfell-Asgore grinned. "Alright." he snaps his fingers with his right hand.

Later reappearing in hotlands, in a wave of darkness near .

Horror's eye-sockets black. "i feel kinda dizzy and teleporting normally doesn't bother me, how are you holding up temmie?"

Temmie replies. "Nauseous."

Underfell-Asgore chuckles. "You will get use to it, now we are outside the lab...here you can end any useless life that you please..."

Temmie looking up at him, he growled. "But they live here and are your own people..."

Underfell-Asgore chuckles. "Nobody here is kind and loving as those from your universe temmie! They can be heartless and sickening! Just choose and start fighting! It will become easier overtime, trust me."

Horror growled. "how many lives do you want us to end?"

Underfell-Asgore shrugged. "25-30 for you both? It will not cause a dramatic harm to hotlands. Trust me. There are more monsters here than you think."

Temmie looks to see a fire monster dressed in baggy clothes, wielding 2 swords on her back. She looks insane.

Underfell-Asgore walks over to temmie. "Go over there and fight, if you don't do this...You will remain weak and will most likely die when you come across that bounty hunter again. I am sure of it!"

Temmie's top right-ear twitched. "This is not like me at all..."

Horror sighs. "We have enemies out to get us temmie, including that bounty hunter,your asgore,the shadow creature and who knows what else! We have too!"

Temmie growled. "No other way?"

Horror sighs sounding unhappy. "If there is, then well it is currently out of our reach, this is our only choice right now. we have to do this!"

Temmie runs up to the fire monster and he does not even speak.

She looks at temmie, up and down. Tilting her head to the side. "What the fuck? Why do i see a temmie here in hotlands? Oh my god! K-king Asgore!??"

Backing away in fear, she looks at temmie and then sees Horror. "Ew, sans is that you? Who bashed your fucking head in?"

Horror snarled, she laughed crazily at him.

Temmie sighs. "We came here to get stronger..."

She looks at them both, looking nervous. "Oh? W-well i am sure i can handle you both!"
Getting her swords out and she starts running at him.

Temmie dodges her attacks and she screams out. "STAY STILL YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

He throws summons knives at her and she blocks them, grinning evilly. "Aw, is that aw? you're gonna have to try harder than that!"

She starts throwing fire at him, he summons his shield, it starts to weaken.

Horror snaps his fingers and bones impale her from underneath. "ACK!"
She turns to dust before them both.

His lvl turns from 1 to 2.

Horror sighs. "huh, I thought it would be higher for some reason."

Underfell-Asgore sighs. "Let's continue onwards, ill find something easier for Temmie."

Few hours later.

They are near snowdin together, covered in dust and blood. Horror's eye-sockets black yelled out towards the monster before him. "DO YOU REALLY THINK I CARE!?"

Impaling them in half.

Underfell-Asgore walks over to Horror. "I counted 25 monsters , your lvl is now 15, not exactly what I had in mind but better than it was. It's the same for Temmie. Let's head back to Hotlands, i am sure the parts are finished by now. But first let's get you two cleaned up."

Temmie, not talking, walks past him.

Horror looks at underfell-Asgore and he says to him quietly. "whats with him?"

Underfell-Asgore shrugged. "Beats me, he's your friend is he not?"

They walk into snowdin together, past monsters and arrive at Underfell-San and Papyrus's house. Temmie knocks on the door, to be greeted by Underfell-Sans.

His eye-sockets darken. "oh god.."

Underfell-Asgore says to him. "Sans, they need your shower, mind if they stay here for a while?"

Horror looks over at him. "Excuse me? Its just a shower...then we're getting the parts and leaving."

Underfell-Asgore laughed. "You would be surprised how much of a workout you just went through. Rest. I've decided, I'll fetch the parts for you myself."

Temmie walks over to him, handing him a piece of paper. He says in a cold voice. "Here is a list of parts we need and things we need for Horror's friends. Have your sans take me to his shower."

Underfell-Asgore stares blankly at him. "Sure."

He looks at underfell-sans. "they're in your care for a few hours or so. be on your best behavior."

Underfell-Sans nervously replied. "y-yes sir."

Underfell-Asgore turns around and leaves his home, closing the door.

Temmie says to Underfell-Sans. "Is he that terrifying to all of you?"

Underfell-Sans nods. "Hes a evil heartless bastard, what happened out there?"

Temmie replied. "I recruited him into my group."

Underfell-Sans starts coughing. "what!?? your fucking kidding me right?"

Temmie shakes his head sideways. "Nope, he joined. Are people here often rude and curse foul language?"

Underfell-Sans chuckled. "It's nice right? looks like you got to know him pretty well."

Temmie growled. "Just take me and Horror to the showers please."

Underfell-Sans grumbled. "follow me"

They follow him through some hallways and he opens a door for them both. "here's the bathroom, clean as can be. has to be or boss would be yelling at me for hours."

Horror grinned. "nice, so you do the cleaning?"

Underfell-Sans growled. "just take your shower, the towels here in this basket when you need them!"

Temmie looks up at Horror. "mind if i shower first?"

Horror shrugged. "I don't mind."

30 minutes later.

Horror is sitting outside on the front porch, tapping his fingers against his right knee.

A few monsters look at him with an insane stare, he stares back. He grinned, waving at them with blood dripping from his hands.

He sighs after they decide to walk off, now hearing the front door opening. "temmie is out, you can shower now."

Horror looks up to see fell-sans, he replied. "oh alright..."

He slowly gets up, stretching.

Both of them walk inside.

A few hours pass.

(Where Underfell-Asgore is at.)

Standing over Underfell-Alphys. "How soon do you think everything will be ready?"

She replied. "J-Just a few more minutes and everything should be ready. I-I've run multiple tests. We just need a much better power supply."

Underfell-Asgore grinned. "I am sure this Gaster will know where I can find one or maybe you do?"

Underfell-Alphys sighs. "Why not ask Temmie and Horror?"

He sighed. "They are not exactly in the best state of mind right now, they're tired and need rest.

You've been over the footage. Maybe this savestar if we ever come across it."

Underfell-Alphy grinned. "I have an idea! Why not a human soul!?"

He smirked. "That sounds like a great idea! but better yet, one mixed with monsters!
The power supply would be massive and run forever!"

"SIR, I CAME IN HEARING THIS AND I MUST SAY...WHY NOT THAT TORIEL FRAGMENT, SHE HAS DETERMINATION LIKE A HUMAN'S...MAYBE SHE COULD BE A POWER SOURCE."

Underfell-Asgore's cane turns into a trident. "Never suggest that to me! Ever again! or it will be your head!"

Underfell-Papyrus replied immediately. "YES SIR!" he salutes.

Underfell-Asgore growled. "Leave my sight, i do not want you near me right now."

Underfell-Papyrus leaves the lab.

Sighing, looking back at her. "I am going to check up on her. Give me updates."

She nods. "I recreated that belt of Horror's...Now we have belts for traveling and talking at long distances.."

Underfell-Asgore smirked. "This is excellent! Good job alphys! Hand Undyne,Papyus and hell even Sans this. He's earned his keep. I mean he discovered them after all. I am going to tori now so keep in touch!"

She nods slowly. "Yes sire." handing him a belt in his size. He puts it on, grinning widely.

Underfell-Asgore pats her head.

He is now waving to her, she waves back. He snaps his fingers and disappears in a wave of darkness.

Later reappearing in his throne room to see Toriel's fragment staring up at the ceiling.

He smiled, walking over to her. "Nice isn't it?"

Startled, she says to him. "Oh, sorry i was just exploring. Your flowers I avoided completely. None were harmed."

He laughed. "Oh with you, it's fine.."

She says to him in a curious voice. "King asgore, what is my name?"

He sighed. "Your name is Toriel."

Tilting her head to the side. "That sounds familiar and pretty."

He smiled again, he put his left hand on her right shoulder. "Your name is pretty indeed."

She says to him. "Umm, do we know each other?" looking up at him innocently.

He nods still smiling. "Yes, you could say that..."

She looks at her ears then at his. "Are we related?"

He starts laughing. "Far from it!"

She taps her left foot a few times. "I know! We're old friends somehow and i forgot you!"

Frowning . "I feel bad now...I don't like the thought of forgetting someone, not to mention I don't even remember who I am."

He lifts her head up to face his. "You and I were married.."

Feeling her face blush. "Married? I don't remember, let alone know how to be a wife or anything."

He sighs. "No worries, we can just be good friends then, until we are more than such."

She responds in a shy tone. "Oh alright!"

He says to her in a happy tone. "I was just checking up on you, i see you are fine so i will be on my way..." turning around.

She grabs his cloak. "I want to help them."

He sighed. "I am working on it tori, don't worry."

She said in a odd tone. "You said my name is Toriel, yes?"

Underfell-Asgore replied in a concerned tone. "Yes, why?"

She sighed. "I remember the things I heard you all talk about. You all mentioned a Toriel earlier and soul fragments." Tears form. " Am i, one of those f-fragments?" sounding upset.

He nods calmly. "Yes, you are..."

She growled. "Don't keep things from me!"

Not responding to her growling, he just sighs.

She says. "I-I am not going to die am i?"

He says to her. "I won't let you die, just stay right here alright? Let me get the parts, we can return together at the lab and handle things from there."

She nods. "Will i have the fish person with me?"

Underfell-Asgore brushed his right hand across her face. "Shes outside the castle, at the entrance but if you want i can bring her inside."

Smiling at him. "I would like her with me please."

Underfell-Asgore replies. "I will bring her in."

He grabs Toriel's right hand and they walk out together.

He calls out to Underfell-Undyne. "Undyne, come forth!"

Undyne quickly comes in their direction, she gets on one knee. "Yes sire."

Underfell-Asgore says to her in a commanding tone. "Stay with tori here, i am going to see how our friends are."

Underfell-Undyne, speechless at what he called the person before her, watches as underfell-asgore leaves.

-Where Temmie,Horror and Underfell-Sans are at-

Temmie's top right ear is twitching. "How many puns are you going to tell me!?"

Underfell-Sans tells puns as well.

Temmie throws a pillow at them both, later to hear a knock at the front door. "Can one of you get that?"

Horror walks over and he says. "Who is there?"

Underfell-Asgore replied. "The king."

Horror grinned. "King who?"

The door opens, underfell-asgore shoves the door open. "I have no time for this, the parts are ready...We can bring them to your lab, get a power source then fix your core. Tori's fragment, does she go with you?"

Temmie sounding relieved. "The parts are ready? Thats great news! I am sure gaster can do something to power it! Lets head back!"

Horror replied in a serious tone. "We can talk about tori's fragment when we get there..."

Underfell Asgore puts his right hand over Horror's left shoulder. "Think wisely about what i said earlier."

Horror thinks to himself. *this guy is gonna be a pain in the ass, can tori regrow a soul on her own and still have fragments? this guy just gave me new theories to think about...hes gonna be a problem i can feel it in my bones, too late to get this guy out of our lives now!*

Horror coldly replied. "we'll all think about it, now let's go."

.Returning to the lab together.

(Underfell-Asgore,Underfell-Sans,horror and temmie)

Temmie and Horror look through everything. Horror grinning. "all these gadgets and inventions look awesome!"

Temmie looks at underfell-Alphys. "You found a way to make traveling easier for us?"

She nods. "Everything should be improved. I recreated new core parts by reading the old specs of the core and it's design, from what little I could find."

Horror looks over the designs and he grins. "I could help with this easily, but it would take a few days to add extra missing parts necessary."

Temmie's top ears go down. "I just hope things will be fine."

Horror sighed. "same here."

Underfell-Asgore replied in a assuring tone. "My advise is start as soon as possible and then we can leave."

Horror nods. "Temmie can help. He works with Gaster all the time, hes like the 2nd main guy! But i know my core's design inside and out!"

Underfell-Asgore. "Do what you all feel works the fastest, i will check up on you all often."

Temmie raises his right-eyebrow up. "Where is toriel's fragment going to be?"

He replied. "Logically seeing as you will all be busy working and have powerful enemies..I'd thought why not stay with me? I would protect her."

Horror and Temmie look at each other for a moment, to suddenly see him towering over them both.

"Unless that is a problem..."

Temmie replied. "Her safety means more to us, we'll be working here."

Horror nods.

Underfell-Asgore smiling. "Good to hear, i will be given updates often. See you in a few days."

They wave bye to each other.

-Few days later-

Temmie gets out a beast-energy from the fridge.

Horror is washing his hands. "glad that's over with. lets tell him about the work and get tori."

Temmie nods.

They both hear an empowering voice say to them. "I see everything is finished, lets head to your lab, i have toriel with me."

Horror raises his right bonebrow up. "don't you mean one of her fragments?"

Both Underfell-Asgore and Temmie growl. "Fragments are Toriel, just scattered!"

Horror sighs. "I'm just tired alright...lets go. gaster can give us the power supply. I am sure that threat is gone by now right?"

Underfell-Asgore has Toriel's fragment close to him. Underfell-papyrus,undyne and sans are close to her in a protective manner.

Horror and Temmie also protective.

Underfell-Asgore says. "Lets go, the location of your lab is set in my belt."

Snapping his fingers, they disappear from his lab.

-Reappearing in Gaster's lab.

Temmie looks to everything is clean and back in properly set back together.

Gaster is holding toriel, chara and asriel are asleep on the couch in Alexander and Lily's laps.

Horrortale-Papyrus and the other horrortale residents are in the kitchen. Dust is at the bar with Horrortale-Grillby.

Mad Gaster is at the computers.

Horror says to Gaster. "hey, we're back g!"

Gaster looks up, looking tired. "Oh you're all back, I am relieved..."

He weakly smiled.

Temmie jumped back. "What, is that Mad Gaster at our computers!??"

Mad Gaster looks to see Temmie, he gasps. "TEMMIE!? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" he waved.

Temmie thinks to himself. *I am back alright...* feeling annoyed.

Gaster looks to see another Toriel fragment and some other monsters. Underfell's, one of them being an Asgore and he has one of his arms around her. Gaster's eye-sockets darken.

placing toriel onto alexanders lap and slowly walks towards Temmie,Horror,Toriel's fragment and the underfell's.

He says to temmie in a serious tone. "Before i speak to them, i am going to go over the recorded audio from the belt's, that was transferred over to our computer's."

Snapping his fingers with his hand,he reappears next to them, he quickly puts on a headset and goes over some headsets.

Underfell-Asgore speaks over to Temmie. "Temmie, how long will it take?"

Temmie replied. "Given the conversations and amount of time, Horror and i were there and talked? A few hours or so...But advanced as his tech is. He might be able to speed it up and memorize it. His mind is complex like that but seeing as he's tired from the events here. I am not so sure."

Gaster slowly takes the headset off.

Temmie says to Underfell-Asgore. "No way, already!?!?"

Gaster walks over to Underfell-Asgore with a bitter-expression. "You were flirting with my child!?"

Underfell-Asgore starts laughing. "All of that info and that is the first thing you say towards me? What a lovely introduction to give!"

Horror says to Gaster. "Uh, her fragment is an adult and i am sure she can handle herself-"

Gaster snapped. "Her main self is a small child, did you two forget!?"

Temmie, taken back by his response, decides not to speak. Thinking to himself. *I am staying out of this...*

Horror's eye-sockets darken. "I will leave you both to talk then." looking at Temmie,Mad-Gaster,Dust and the others. Snapping his fingers heads over to the bar.

Temmie walks over to Gaster, his top ears down. "Just listen to what he has to say alright? Don't make any mistakes and cause us to have anymore enemies alright...I know you are tired but maybe he has a point somehow?"

Gaster growled. "I highly doubt it, but i will be decent and listen."

Temmie sighs, he quietly goes over to the computers, ignoring Mad Gaster.

Underfell-Sans snaps his fingers and heads to the bar.