Chapter 2 - The Unexpected Visit and Bad Reunion. - Page 20.

Where Toriel and the others are at. Toriel says to both Dust and Horror. "I cannot believe i am saying this, but-"

She looks at everyone around her. She tightens her fist. "I won't fight my future. But all I ask is that maybe I do not become his child and that my memories stay intact."

Dust replied. "it's going to happen. i already see signs of it...right in front of me. you are going to become his kid."

Toriel yelled out. "NO! NO!!! I do not want that! and my reason for it is, i fear losing memories of the life I have now! and the fact i will not be able to be with Asgore! or be here with the friends I have here! cannot there not be a way to make things happen differently at all or at least keep my memories? I am afraid."

A knock is heard from her front door and Toriel says. "Who is that?"

Chara and Asriel peek out from her room and see another Human. Toriel says. "Oh it's you, why are you here Frisk!?"

Frisk says with tears in their eyes. "I'm so sorry mom! Please forgive me! I was not myself!" They hug her, burying their face into her chest. Dust and Horror both stare in their direction. Frisk mumbled. "I'm sorry for this."

Dust heard it. He snaps his fingers and turns Toriel blue and throws her towards Asgore. "Catch her now!"

Asgore grabs her. Frisk has a knife. They say. "I NEED THE STAR AND I NEED IT NOW!" Both Chara and Asriel run down the stairs to help.

Chara and Asriel check to see if Toriel is alright, she is Just dizzy. Chara yells out to Frisk. "WHOEVER YOU ARE! LEAVE MY MOM ALONE!"

Frisk looks at them and cannot believe their own eyes. "I-It's you....."

Chara tilts their head, with a confused expression. "Huh? what about me?"

Frisk screams in fear. "G-GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Chara takes advantage of this and walks closer to them. Frisk attempts to attack Chara in panic. Chara screams not expecting them to do that. Dust snaps his fingers and grabs Chara. He snaps his fingers again, summoning a bone with a sharp edge at the end.

He blocks Frisk's attack and says in a hateful tone. "do not even think about attacking anyone here kiddo!"

Frisk spoke and said. "I NEED IT! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY! I-I JUST NEED IT! SHES NOT THE HERO! I AM!"

Dust laughed. "some hero! what hero goes around killing others for fun? it's your goal isn't it?*

His face turns into something frightening to them.

Frisk snapped. "YOUR CRAZY!" Dust replied with a laugh. "No, i am more then that!"

He smirked. "I'M MAD!" He started laughing insanely. He starts attacking them.

Horror stands guard. Glitches start happening near the TV.

Both Horror and Toriel say out of frustration. "NOW WHAT!?"

A portal appears and Gaster and Temmie come out of it.

Undyne says. "WHAT THE HELL!?"

She summons her spear, Sans's eye-sockets go black, Papyrus startled hides behind him for a moment. Undyne says to Sans,Papyrus,Alphys,Mettaton,Asgore and Toriel. "STAY TOGETHER! THAT GOES FOR YOU TWO!" Chara and Asriel run to Undyne. Undyne feels ready for anything.

Gaster says. "Did I come at a bad time?" He now notices Toriel's horns and sees she is in bandages,in one of his gowns he made for her before. He raised an eyebrow and mumbled briefly. "What happened to you?"

Temmie says. "Frisk is attacking, we need to do something."

Gaster says. "Dust can handle it, if the situation gets out of control. I will handle the human myself."

Toriel gets angry, feeling something come over her. She starts to glitch.

Gaster and Temmie notice it. So does Undyne and everyone she is protecting. Toriel snaps her fingers and does something she would never do.

Toriel gets in between Dust and Frisk, she grabs Frisk by their neck and she says. **LEAVE! NEVER RETURN HERE! YOU TRAITOR!**

She starts to speak in wingdings. She says with tears falling from her eyes,strong emotion in her booming voice. "✋ 🕈✋☹☹ ☠⚐❄ ☹☜❄ ❄☟✋💧 👍⚐☠❄✋☠🕆☜ ✌☠✡ ☹⚐☠☝☜☼✏ ✡⚐🕆 🕈✋☹☹ ☹☜✌✞☜✏ ⚐☠👍☜ ✌☠👎 ☞⚐☼ ✌☹☹✏ ✋ 👎⚐ ☠⚐❄ 👍✌☼☜ 🕈☟✌❄ ☟✌🏱🏱☜☠💧 ❄⚐ 💣☜ ☹✌❄☜☼ ⚐☠✏ ✌💧 ☹⚐☠☝ ✌💧 ❄☟☜✡ ✌☼☜ 💧✌☞☜✏ 💣✡ ☞✌💣✋☹✡✏ 💣✡ ☞☼✋☜☠👎💧✏ ✡☜💧 ✋ 💣✌✡ ☠⚐❄ ☝☜❄ ❄⚐ 👌☜ 🕈✋❄☟ ✌💧☝⚐☼☜ ☹✌❄☜☼ ⚐☠✏ 👌🕆❄ ✌❄☹☜✌💧❄ ☟☜ 🕈✋☹☹ 👌☜ ✌☹✋✞☜ ✌☠👎 🕈☜☹☹✏ ☹☜✌✞☜ ☠⚐🕈 ⚐☼ 🏱☜☼✋💧☟✏ ✡⚐🕆 ☹✋❄❄☹☜ ❄☼✌✋❄⚐☼✏ ✡⚐🕆 ❄⚐⚐😐 ✌👎✞✌☠❄✌☝☜ ⚐☞ ☜✞☜☼✡⚐☠☜ ☟☜☼☜ ✌☠👎 💣☜✏ ✋ ⚐☠☹✡ 🕈✌☠❄☜👎 ❄⚐ 👌☜ ✡⚐🕆☼ 💣⚐❄☟☜☼✏ ☟⚐🕈 👍⚐🕆☹👎 ✡⚐🕆✏✍✍ 🕈☜☹☹ ☠⚐ 💣⚐☼☜✏ ✡⚐🕆 ✌☼☜ ⚐🕆❄ ⚐☞ ⚐🕆☼ ☹✋☞☜ ☞⚐☼ ☝⚐⚐👎✏ ☝⚐⚐👎👌✡☜✏" English Translation:"I WILL NOT LET THIS CONTINUE ANY LONGER! YOU WILL LEAVE! ONCE AND FOR ALL! I DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME LATER ON! AS LONG AS THEY ARE SAFE! MY FAMILY! MY FRIENDS! YES I MAY NOT GET TO BE WITH ASGORE LATER ON! BUT ATLEAST HE WILL BE ALIVE AND WELL! LEAVE NOW OR PERISH! YOU LITTLE TRAITOR! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF EVERYONE HERE AND ME! I ONLY WANTED TO BE YOUR MOTHER! HOW COULD YOU!?? WELL NO MORE! YOU ARE OUT OF OUR LIFE FOR GOOD! GOODBYE!"

Chara and Asriel are frightened and confused by the situation. Asgore whispered to Undyne. "This madness has to stop..."

Undyne replied. "I do not know what to do...."

Alphys says to Undyne. "Maybe you could have her children calm her?"

Undyne speaks. "Are you crazy? They might get in danger....Oh hey, im sorry but they might get hurt!"

Alphys replied with a sigh. "I know it's risky but we need to find a way to stop this somehow..."

Asgore says in a powerful voice getting everyone's attention. "ENOUGH! FRISK LEAVE! I WILL NOT HAVE ANYMORE OF THIS!"

Frisk starts laughing even though they can barely breath. They say. "I'll be back and when i do, You will die....I hope you **FORGET EVERYTHING!** I HOPE YOUR NEW LIFE IS AWFUL! AND THAT EVERYONE HERE IS DEAD! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Toriel out of pure anger, breaks their neck. Chara and Asriel scream and run into her bedroom. Running past everyone.

Toriel drops Frisk immediately, they fall with a thud, and she runs to her children, same for Asgore. Ignoring the fact Gaster and Temmie are in her house. Her children are her focus right now. Unaware she spoke in Wingdings or snapped her fingers. She opens the door to see them crying on her bed, curled up and huddled together.

She speaks to them. "I am so sorry, are you both alright?"

Chara replied, with tears in their eyes. "Mom...what came over you!?"

Asriel sniffled and while speaking started to stutter for a moment. "You were scary! And Y-you killed someone!"

Toriel sighed and says. "I killed during the war a while back, same for your father. I...I was not myself when I killed Frisk."

Chara quickly replied in a cold voice. "That was Frisk!? well good riddance!"

Asriel still upset. He says. "I have something to tell everyone but please do not hate me for everything you learn...."

Chara looks upset as well. "Me too."

Toriel said. "That can wait for now...."

Chara and Asriel grab her as she turns to the living room. They say. "Please don't go alone... Take us with you! We need to tell everyone what is on our minds." They hug asgore.

She carries them. They see Dust blast Frisk's body into nothing. Toriel feeling unhappy that he destroyed part of her house, lets it go and walks on over to her couch. Both her,Asgore and her children sit down together.

Gaster stares at her a good deal, hearing what she said and the fact she said it in the old forgotten skeleton language, a language he claimed as his own and renamed to wingdings after the font itself. Seeing as the original name is no longer remembered and too long for explanation in today's times.

Gaster says to Toriel. "Before i say anything i came to say."

He looks at Dust and Horror, then back at her fragile state and events he just witnessed and heard.

"I want to hear what your children have to say. I have an interest in what these two have to tell us."

Asgore says in a curious and protective voice. "So you must be this Gaster, she has met before. I have alot to talk about with you. hmm, why are you interested?" His arms are crossed.

Chara and Asriel change their attention from each other and get up to be in between everyone in the whole room.

Asriel says. "I will start from the beginning, it all started when i heard a thud from outside the Ruins."

Toriel knows what he is going to explain, remembering her dreams, she dreads this and remembers the recordings. She might have to bring them up during the conversation. She does not like the topics coming up.

She and Asgore lean against each other on the couch and wait for the worst. Hoping things will lighten up.