Chapter 4 - Leaving soon for Horrortale. - Page 5.

A few hours later. Horror is at the bar and drinking ketchup with dust. "Horror, we are going soon."

Horror yawned, he turned around to see nothing and looks down to see Temmie.
"Horror, you are not drunk are you?"

Horror shakes his head sideways. "nah, want me to be?"

Temmie raised an eyebrow. "No."

Dust gets up and leaves his ketchup bottle there, to fall over backwards on temmie when he
Hears a loud voice say to him from behind his back. "HELLO LADS!"

Temmie hissed. "GET OFF!"

Dust gets off of Temmie and looks up to see Mad Gaster laughing over him. "Oh, i had to do that! Ah ha ha ha ha! I cannot wait until it is just you,me and the little Baby toriel! what fun we will have!"

Dust glared at him. "lucky for me." he hears laughing to the side and looks to see Horror grinning. "yeah, have fun with that."

Horror jumps off from his sit and wipes his mouth with his right sleeve.

Horror chuckled. "that made my day, now for it to get ruined by returning home." He suddenly frowned.

Temmie says to him. "Yeah, lets just go." He starts turning around, to feel something grab his necklace, keeping him in place. "Horror, let go."

Horror replied. "you did not explain anything about the microchips."

Temmie replied. "I will when we get back, now let go!"

Horror released his grip on him, watching as temmie walked over to the sink. He got out hand-sanitizer and puts it around where horror grabbed him.

Temmie walked back over. "Alright, i will open a portal and we'll leave." They both walk over to the main computer, horror see's temmie grab some belts and remotes from a box. He hands a set to him. Horror puts the belt on and looks at the couch, to see Toriel staring at him. He waves at her. She copied him and waved back. Horror chuckles briefly.

Temmie says to him. "She is learning quickly, that is good."

Horror says. "nah, she is just copying me but i guess it can count as learning. Right Gaster?"

Gaster replied. "Yes, in a way." He walks over to dust and he says something to him and pats his right shoulder. He smiles and dust nods.

Gaster walked over to both Horror and Temmie. "Ready?"

Horror replied. "yeah, but why the sudden wanting to come along with us, gaster?"

Gaster looks at both Temmie then back at Horror, he replied. "To make sure things go smoothly, i am sure things would be fine if nobody else came al-"

Horror chuckled and interrupted him. "i see, good idea then."

Temmie stares at Chara and Asriel who are at the fridge, he says to Gaster. "Are those two still going along with us?"

Gaster mumbled to Temmie. "i see no problem with it, the microchips we created should work automatically the moment we leave here."

Horror growled hearing them both, crossing his arms. "what exactly do these microchips do?"

Gaster's eye-sockets darken. "I almost forgot to mention those details to you, didn't i Horror?"

"heh yeah, you did. not very professional of you old man."

Temmie looks up at Gaster. "We have been working pretty hard. Let's just explain and get going."

Gaster nods at Temmie, looking back at Horror. "The microchips, are these small advanced implants both Temmie and i created that will mask Chara and Asriel's appearance, it will give Chara the appearance of a skeleton and asriel, the appearance of a skeleton-goat monster hybrid like Toriel. Well Toriel, she is awhole lot more different than a mere hybrid. She's special...She is my Child, not to mention a Monster who has Determination." He smiles. 

Temmie speaks to Horror. "The microchips have pieces of gaster's soul, giving them his powers and because of that. They can take the appearance of a skeleton monster the moment they leave here."

"so, does that mean they are related to him?"

Temmie replied with a raised eyebrow. "No, they are not related to him. Just adopted and able to use his powers at will as long as they have the microchips."

Horror crosses his arms. "that sounds interesting, can these microchips be removed at anytime?"

Temmie nods. "Yes, but doing so might be risky, I wouldn't advise it. Seeing as it is powered through the soul. There could be any number of possible life threatening effects done upon them."

Horror shaked his sideways.

"but keeping it could also do things. I guess we'll know when the time comes, so my universe?"

Temmie nods. "Yeah."

Gaster speaks to Horror,Temmie,Chara and Asriel.

"It's time to leave, Horror, please take her to Dust so we can leave to your universe."

Horror walks over to Toriel who is asleep on the couch and hands to Dust. Who is sitting near the computers. Dust says to Gaster with a smile.

"i'll take good care of her and the lab, no worries."

Gaster replied. "I trust you'll do fine."

"YES, HE WILL LAD!"

Gaster glances over to his right to see Mad Gaster eating a chocolate popsicle. He stops eating it for a moment and he says. "I will be the best assistant ever! Toriel will have me as her perfect other father!"

Gaster thinks to himself. *Eh, dust stay close to my child and do not leave. In the name of monster kind. Just don't.*

Gaster,Temmie,Horror,Chara and Asriel enter through the portal summoned through their devices.