Chapter 5. - IT'S ERASE AND REPLACE! - Page 15.

Looking sad. "SANS, I WILL NOT LOSE YOU! DO NOT THINK LIKE THAT..."

Dust sighs. "you have no idea what pain i am feeling...I-"

"I WOULD FEEL WORSE PAIN IF I LOST YOU! YOUR MY FAMILY!"

Tears fall from dust's eye-sockets, he sees images of his brother dying in his mind, then thinks of himself.

"gaster,alphys and undyne, do whatever you can to help me...I just want my brother to be happy."

Hearing beeping noises. "Dust, i will get you out of here and use the star i brought from the lab.

It is purified. Maybe i can undo the problems you and the other sans are going through and fix whatever is going on here somehow, possibly erase the humans file."

Dust growled. "I rather that thing not exist here anymore!"

Gaster shakes his head sideways. "I will fully consider taking the savestar fragments from all the universes after truly purifying them on a global scale & Toriel being 100% Fused and stable."

Dust chuckled. "taking the stabilized fragments would be a better idea, unless you want to backtrack and make the journey even longer buddy."

Gaster shakes his head sideways. "Purifying or replacing the savestar fragment in each universe first, fusing it will be the focus after we help Toriel and universes on the way. I will also make sure no humans can use the savestars ever again!"

Dust grinned. "I would like that...better hope you know what you're doing doc."

Seeing gaster nod. "I do, but like i said, one of you might get erased and replaced and it won't be you!"

Dust growled. "I can't do that to paps! just somehow save us both and this universe! I rather leave this place and live in the lab for the rest of my life then have a sad brother! everyone's lives being safe is enough for me."

Gaster nods. "If you're sure."

Dust replied. "I am sure, just proceed with it...save everyone!"

Seeing Gaster go through the savestar, it emits a golden glow.

Undyne and alphys step back. The whole room flashes into a bright light.

Dust passes out again and wakes up next to Gaster, he slowly gets up and is now in snowdin.

Feeling groggy. "what happened?"

Gaster sighs. "You no longer exist here...We are but basically nonexistent ghosts here. Nobody can see or hear us. I erased you from your universe and now that sans has taken your place within it...But you are still original. He is but an alternate, living safely inside your old home. But at least you are not truly gone. I couldn't let that happen, not to an old friend."

Dust tightens his fists. "It's for the best, lets go back to the lab..." looking up at him. "Thanks pal, lets go home."

Gaster pats him on the back. "I will have someone else handle that mission in underfell."

Dust replied. "thanks."

Gaster nods. Summoning a portal, they leave his old home.