Chapter 1 - A horrified goatmom! - Page 17.

Frisk,Sans and Papyrus are together in the streets calling for Toriel, on their way to the grocery store, where she was headed earlier. Worried,concerned on why she was chasing what looked like a monster child, from what they were told.

Frisk thought to themselves. *This is not like her, where is she!? And why did she chase someone for? I hope she is alright, I will call for her again.*

Frisk starts to yell out for her again. "Mom!!!" nothing, they try again, only to hear loud crying this time. All together they run towards where the ally is. Sans sees Toriel laying on the ground from a distance crying loudly. (Sans has good eye-sight.)

He immediately speaks to Frisk and Papyrus. "hold on!"

They put their hands on both of Sans's shoulders and Sans snaps his fingers from his right hand, teleporting them all to Toriel.

Frisk speaks to her instantly. "Mom! Mom!? What happened!? Mom? Sans, any idea on why she is here and why is she not waking up?"

Sans nods. "yeah, possibly that other skeleton."

Papyrus is upset, but he stays strong and pays attention to the whole situation and will do what he can to help her.

Sans replies with a stressful sigh. "let's get her out of here."

Frisk and Sans both attempt to wake her now.

He speaks to her. "hey tori, we're all here for you."

Papyrus speaks to Toriel now, hoping to wake her. "YES, WE ARE HERE!" Toriel's eyes open and she starts screaming the moment she sees both Sans and Papyrus, startled and afraid, she does not see them both in front of her, her attention is directed somewhere else. Her line of sight and focus is towards where Gaster is.

Gaster has not left yet, He is behind Sans,Papyrus and Frisk leaning against a nearby wall with his arms crossed, observing them.

Gaster's thoughts. *I will stay a little longer to make sure she is stable and well. It is best I remain hidden for now. Again you see me Toriel, how fascinating.*

He rubbed his chin for a moment, his thoughts are now in silence, with a strong expression of interest. He grinned.

Sans's eye-sockets flashed immediately after her screams.Frisk, startled by their mom's awoken screams, looks at Sans and notices his eyes and felt deja-vu. They felt a feeling of being watched and looked behind themselves for a moment.

Both Papyrus and Sans for a moment looked as well and also saw nothing, wondering why Toriel screamed so much at him and Sans.

Papyrus speaks to her. "TORIEL, IT IS US! YOUR FRIENDS, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!...DO YOU REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE HERE!? WE WERE TOLD YOU CHASED A CHILD, BUT I DO NOT SEE ANYBODY ELSE BUT US."

Toriel speaks in a shaky crying voice. "I do not want to talk about it now! I just want to leave this place! Please take me home!"

They all nod in agreement and Sans snaps his fingers, for them to show up at her front door. She immediately runs in, sobbing and sitting on her favorite chair, leaning her head gently against the pillows she places above that were there on both arms of the chair. Which she finds odd, she doesn't remember leaving them there, but she decides to ignore it and just tries to relax.

Frisk speaks to her. "Do you want anything?"

She nods in an upset tone. "Only your love and that i ask that you do not leave me right now my child."

Frisk replies with a hug. "I won't leave you mom, I'm here!"

Sans and papyrus are silent, remembering earlier.

Sans speaks. "we're here too tori, want us to stay?*

She looks at them with a weak smile from all of her sobbing. She says in a quivering voice. "Y-Yes please stay much longer, and later i will explain to the three of you, exactly what happened earlier. But for now all I want is to relax."

Frisk speaks. "Are you sure, you do not want anything?"

Toriel thinks about it for a moment, she says to Frisk. "I guess some fresh hot, M.T.T's Mint Tea would be lovely."

Frisk nods and then looks at papyrus, they say to Papyrus with a smile. "Let's make her some mint tea together!"

They walk into the kitchen and look for the tea leaves that their mom has in a small glass canning jar. She has multiple canning jars set for everything in her kitchen.

Teas,Jellies,Honey,Eggs just anything you can think of really. Except for the Cookie Jar. That one is different.

Frisk walks over to the fridge to look around and sees a canning jar with a label on it, on top of the fridge. It says. "Minty" on it.

With a small note: "To anyone who reads this. This is the cutest pun I wrote today, frisk if you see this. Maybe you would like to try it with me, it is great for stress and tastes amazing! Signed: your mom, Toriel."

Frisk smiled with a quiet brief laugh. Papyrus sees the label and feels annoyed over the pun, but ignores it he helps frisk back down and they walk over towards the stove together and begin to make Toriel's tea.

Papyrus turns on the stove and looks for Toriel's distilled water she keeps in her kitchen. He finds it in a box below, near the stove filled with gallons of distilled water jugs.

He says to Frisk. "WOWIE SHE HAS EVERYTHING!" Papyrus hands frisk the water jug, frisk places it on the table.