Chapter 6. - You're not Gerson! - Page 4.

Gerson led him to an area in his cave and put some blankets and pillows down, "Here, you can rest here until you get up the energy to leave. If ya ever need me, I'll be right here.", he walked back to the front of the cave. Temmie nodded and looked around while sitting in the area Gerson prepped for him. Pink and blue gems covered the cave walls, all slightly glowing. He put his head down on a pillow, and for the first time since the fight got some sleep. Temmie extended his stay a bit, even after he got physically better.

Gerson taught him how to fight and unleash his magic, even if he failed multiple times up against the wise old tortoise. His hair was now tied up into a ponytail, and his eyes changed even more. Through all his efforts and errors, he now has different soul types. They change his irises to blue and purple; integrity and perseverance. He learned to stay truthful no matter what the situation and stayed responsible for every action. As well as keep his one goal in mind, to defeat the dragon.

He wasn't going to end his goal until he got what he achieved. 2 years have passed since he has been with Gerson, he's raised him to be smart, strong and careful. As well as keeping up with his medication and potion knowledge. Temmie was sitting outside, looking at the water at his scar again. He heard walking behind him, he turned around expecting Gerson, "Oh, hey Gers-''... That's not Gerson.

A tall slender skeleton approached him, Temmie put his guard up, not knowing what his intentions were. "Who are you...?", Temmie asked.

The skeleton looked down at him, "I am Gaster. Don't worry, I am not here to harm you. Just here to talk to you...", he reassured him. Temmie let his guard down a little and let him talk.

Gaster proceeded, "My goal is to set peace throughout every AU, aka Alternate Universes. You see, this world is one of many.", he begins.

Temmie raises an eyebrow, such a thing is a lot to take in, after all. Gaster notices, but he understands it can be confusing. "I will be traveling through different universes and helping them all live better lives and try to fix what's wrong in a sense. The savestar was scattered throughout different worlds... And I need allies to help me, I can't do it on my own. You seem to need help, I heard what happened. Maybe we could help each other?"

Temmie thinks a moment about Gaster's goal and his offer, "So, you're.. Trying to fix different universes...? That's so... Strange and confusing. I- I don't know.", he gets lost in thought.

Gaster continues to explain his goal, and Temmie closely listens. "Maybe if I help I can... Get my family back or... Find the dragon...", he continues to think.

Gaster patiently waits, ready for his answer. Temmie looks up at him, "What have I got to lose... I'm in.", he accepts his offer.

Gaster smirks a little, "Splendid! I'll make sure you're comfortable with me, thank you, young Temmie."