Chapter 5. - Repair or replace the savestar! - Page 11.

Reappearing in snowdin. He looks at his quiet surroundings and sighs. Looking at the glowing purple star before him. He growled. "i hate the sight of you! yet i need you, i doubt any of this can be fixed and even if it can, it still wouldn't be the same...nothing here will ever truly be the same as it was." Tears start to fall.

Wiping away his tears. He suddenly hears crying nearby. "huh?" looking in the direction of his house. He walks towards it and sees a goat monster child, huddled up, freezing, cut up,bruised and covered in dust. His eye-sockets darken.

Thinking to himself. *another tori fragment, here? I have to find gaster and the rest before i return to that shithead."

He brushes the dust from his clothes and walks over to her. "hey, are you alright?"

Looking up slowly at him, she sneezes. "N-No...I have seen people die a lot mister...re-repeatedly and i tried to warn them, nobody ever listens to me! I'm so confused and scared! I tried to save someone who kinda of looked like you! He was tall and had a loud voice. I tried too and this happened...I became friends with the people here so many times. This thing that calls itself a human. Its terrible! It won't stop hurting them!" crying.

He sighs. "my friends and i, came here to put a stop to the human's plans.. my name is sans, sans the skeleton."

Tilting her head to the side. "Sans!? so you must be that tall skeleton's brother then! I finally get to meet you at last!" sounding relieved.

Dust sighs, feeling sad. "did he speak of me often?"

"Yes, he was always looking for you! everyone in this place did, along with wondering who i am..."

Dust crosses his arms. "do you know who you are?"

She shakes her head sideways. "Nope, all i know is that i cannot die...that human has killed me multiple times, i would just wake up after seeing a strange purple light. I always feel dizzy. I told the human about it once and it made them very angry. So they beat me up...Is it even human? Maybe it's one of those demons i read about in those storybooks."

Dust shrugged, feeling nothing towards the chara in his universe but hatred. "maybe, maybe not. look i have a friend who can i help us with this whole thing. any idea on what your name is?"

She nods. "People said i looked the queen of monsters but smaller. Toriel? Some monsters would say i looked like the Prince. What was his name?"

Dust sighs, thinking to himself. *I do not know if flowey is alive again here or not...So.*

"his name was asriel."

Tilting her head to the side. "Asriel? Huh, sounds familiar...."

He reaches his hands out. "Want help?"

"I guess so..."

He helps her up.

"Howdy!"

Dust snaps his fingers, summoning some blasters. Immediately turning around to see flowey from his universe. Staring at him calmly. "I haven't seen you in awhile, who are your friends and why is there a smaller Toriel?"

Dust growled. "none of your business, weed! leave!"

Toriel says in a frighten tone. "Sans, i am tired of seeing people and things die...let's just go."

Flowey disappears and quickly reappears in front of her. "Hey, aren't you curious at all about yourself? You've asked so many times before...I even tried to help you. Remember?"

She nods. "I remember but you were scary and mean..."

Flowey smirked. "You are one to talk! you barely have a soul! Hehehehe i wonder why!" quickly wrapping vines around her, she gasps in a panic.

Dust snarled. "LET HER GO!"

Flowey dodges his attacks. "Oh relax, smiley trashbag. I am just showing you, how strong she is and i must say it surprises me since she woke up here like that and yet!"

S-Fragment Toriel.

LV:???

HP: 666666

AK:66666

DF:66666

(Note: Gaster's canon stats from undertale when datamined! XD)

Dust mumbled quietly to himself. "oh my god, is that really how powerful she is or is that a glitch!?!?? because she is just as strong as both gaster and mad g!"

Toriel starts crying, now having both of her hands against her head. "I-i am scared of myself...D-did i do bad things before? Hurt people like that human?" looking at Flowey.