Chapter 5. - Self-save..Page 13.

Dust looks at his other self and he sighs. "lets both return to snowdin and explain to everyone what i told you. . ."

"even paps?"

"...."

"SANS, I AM RIGHT HERE!"

Dust looks to see a faint-ghost like floating version of his brother and he quietly growled,briefly. Thinking to himself. *when will it go away out of my life!??*

The floating image of his brother disappears. Dust sighs.

"let's go, ill explain it though..."

The other one nods. "I rather we not, but what else do we do?"

Dust puts his left hand on his right shoulder. "Prevent another genocide by explaining everything from the beginning..."

They both glitch.

Dust coughs blood. "let's just go..."

Both later reappearing in snowdin, he sees everyone around the body. Dusttale-papyrus is over the corpse confused.

"WHY!?, DID MY BROTHER REALLY KILL THIS TINY HUMAN?"

The shopkeeper says to him. "Yeah, i saw it with my own eyes!"

Grillby nods. "It is pretty puzzling."

Dust calls out to them. "everyone, i am back and have a buddy here with me...there is alot to explain so gather around."

"SANS, I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD ANOTHER BROTHER AND HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU!"

Dust cannot help but quietly chuckle a little bit.

"no, he is not another brother and before you say it. He is not a clone either! he and i are one and the same! It's kind of complicated...let me explain from the beginning, it started 16 years ago..."

Both he and his other self stand near what looks like Chara.

Dust coldly lifts them in the air and blasts them into nothing, everyone gasps.

sighing. "I will resume now..." he sits down on the ground. "16 years ago-"

1 hour later.

"YOU WERE IN A ENDLESS NIGHTMARE SANS! THE HUMAN WAS TERRIBLE! Y-YOU KILLED EVERYONE TOO!? EVEN ME??" sounding shocked,confused and sad.

Dust lowered his head in shame and self-loath. "yeah, i did and i can understand if the whole underground would want me dead and gone, i know...because i have felt that way for a while and i deserve it."

Tears falling from his eye-sockets, he feel suddenly feels hands embrace his shoulders. "I WOULD NEVER HATE YOU SANS, YOU ARE MY BROTHER AND I LOVE YOU! WE ARE FAMILY!"

Dust looks up at his brother in shame, papyrus wipes away his tears. "I AM SURE EVERYONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS AND WILL FORGIVE YOU, I DO. ASGORE,ALPHYS AND UNDYNE WILL FIX THIS! SAME FOR THIS GASTER PERSON! NYEH HEH HEH! I WON'T LOSE YOU BROTHER!"

He looks back at dust's other self. "WE ARE FAMILY AND WE STAY TOGETHER!"

Dust turns away. "i do not deserve this..."

"BROTHER, I FULLY INSIST THAT YOU DO! LET US HELP YOU!"

Dust sighs. "alright...goodnight with that."

He looks at everyone around him, to see multiple expressions of emotion showing through immersive. Sadness,fear,anger and other things.

Getting out a cigarette, he smokes.

"...paps, me and my other self will go to the lab alright?"

"SANS, I AM GOING WITH YOU! WAIT A MINUTE...ARE YOU SMOKING!?"

Dust raises his right bonebrow. "yeah...it's a habit i picked up awhile back and its stuck to me. lets go see alphys."

"I WILL GO FIND UNDYNE AND TELL HER TO MEET US AT THE LAB IF I SEE HER! THAT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!"

Dust nods, watching his revived brother walk out of snowdin.

Looking at everyone around him. Only to get silence in response.

He snaps his fingers and appears in waterfall instead, to bump into someone.

"HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!"

"....Sans!? Why do you have blood on your coat?"

Dust grinned. "heh, just the person i was looking for, paps is looking for you undyne. have you been to the lab yet?"

Shaking her head sideways. "No, but answer me! Why do you have blood on your coat and whats with your eye-sockets!?"

Dust groaned. "I do not have time for this...look, i am sure alphys has everything recorded through her camera's at the lab. she can show the recorded footage there..trust me when i say it is important and serious. you'll learn when we get there, but we need to find my brother first...he should be on his way here by now."

Undyne growled. "SANS, WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON!?"

He sees his hands glitch and he mouths. "oh fuck..."

"Hey Sans!? are you okay?"

Seeing her reach for him, he quickly backs away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Snapping his fingers, summoning blasters accidently instead of leaving. He thinks to himself. *I can't risk it! I'm leaving my universe! right now! sorry guys!*

Feeling dizzy suddenly. He feels something hard hit his head from behind.

He immediately falls head first to the ground and passes out.